LIST LIST Questions and Answers #7 LIST ONLY

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why no gag order yet on this case???

Sorry if this has been asked before. I just seriously do not understand why LE have allowed for the Anthonys to continue on such a grand scale.

Here is a question:

Why wont RK release his phone records??????????? HINKY!

From what I heard on Nancy Grace, it was stated that he would release his phone records if JB narrows the timeframe...apparently, JB wants his cell phone records for several years or some nonsense and RK believes that is a violation of his privacy.:eek:

Sorry if this has been asked before. I just seriously do not understand why LE have allowed for the Anthonys to continue on such a grand scale.

I asked this same question earlier on the "legal questions" thread, but it hasn't been answered yet. I would really like to know if the SA can request a gag order before the A's media blitz gets any further down their planned path.

I asked this same question earlier on the "legal questions" thread, but it hasn't been answered yet. I would really like to know if the SA can request a gag order before the A's media blitz gets any further down their planned path.

Why would the SA want a gag order, though? C&C are lying, and contradicting themselves left and right. I'm thinking the SA's has to be ok with that. It's not hurting them or their case, only looking bad for KC.

The state filed a motion last year requesting a gag order. KC's attorney and George & Cindy's attorney both argued against it. The judge denied the motion. I couldn't find a working link but here is part of a post regarding this:

Judge denies gag order in Casey Anthony case
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
12:22 PM EST, November 26, 2008

<snipped>
A judge today denied the state's request to prohibit the main players in the Casey Anthony case - her attorney, prosecutors, and her parents - from making public comments.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland ruled the legal standard had not been met to issue a gag order in the case.

I believe JB fought the gag order and won. I bet he's kicking himself now!!

Thanks to everyone that has answered so promptly!!:blowkiss:

Alot of you that said : Let them bury themselves deeper are right!

However I just can't stomach the crap of lies that continue to come from the A's as time passes the things they say get more :crazy:

So they continue to :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

Not sure if this has been discussed, but I'm wondering about income taxes. Was it in the recent deposition that CA said they had not claimed KC since she was 19? But what about Caylee? As focused as CA has shown herself to be about money money money(and in her defense, when you're spending more than you're making, it's stressful), I just cannot believe that nobody was claiming Caylee. If KC was living at home and unemployed, couldn't they have claimed her too? Of course KC would have had to admit she had no income, but still, money was left on the table and I just don't think Cindy would have let that just float away since she knew she was supporting the whole bunch. I just wonder if we will see income tax problems coming for CA/GA. Has this been discussed? Can anyone shed some light?

I posted a similar question on another thread and someone was kind enough to direct me here.

Cindy was upfront in telling LE she washed Casey's pants that were in the car, but I thought I remember reading in the docs there were other garments in the car. Or am I confused as to where the other garments were found? I know there were plenty of shoes in the car.

Can anyone elaborate?

I posted a similar question on another thread and someone was kind enough to direct me here.

Cindy was upfront in telling LE she washed Casey's pants that were in the car, but I thought I remember reading in the docs there were other garments in the car. Or am I confused as to where the other garments were found? I know there were plenty of shoes in the car.

Can anyone elaborate?

I don't recall any other clothes of KC's in the car, just the pants, some shoes and some boots IIRC.

I don't recall any other clothes of KC's in the car, just the pants, some shoes and some boots IIRC.

Thank you. Yes, I guess I've mixed things up.

Where was the backpack with Caylee's change of clothes and diapers in it? It's been a while since I've re-read through all the docs.

Thank you. Yes, I guess I've mixed things up.

Where was the backpack with Caylee's change of clothes and diapers in it? It's been a while since I've re-read through all the docs.

There was a backpack of Caylee's in the car, but it didn't contain any clothes. I've snipped and quoted below a section of a post by JWG from another thread that lists the content of the backpack:

Following are the contents of the Dora the Explorer "Adorable" Backpack:

• First pocket
    • Violet light color comb
    • Toothpaste "Spider-Man" with # 03-2010
    • Tootbrush "Reach"
  • Inside
    • Nice'n Toddler clean wipes (pack) serial #7488754530
    • Two pull-ups

Thank you very much for going out of your way for me. That was very nice of you. I'm going to look over the board some more and familiarize myself with it. There's so much information on here I get lost! lol

I understand that LE must give discovery to JB prior to any document dump - but can it be done simultaneously or does it get released after JB has had timne to review it?

Do we know whether the OCSO ever released the details of what was found in Casey's wallet behind her driver's license? Seems to me that could be very significant (e.g. fake or stolen I.D., traffic citation, etc.)

T.I.A.

:wave: DT

I re-read some of the interviews, and did we ever find out: What happened to JG on June 24th?

From his interview:

EE: And June 24th, a pretty significant day in your life.
JG: Correct.
EE: Uhm, we, and we know why. We don&#8217;t have to pick that scab.
JG: Okay.

I re-read some of the interviews, and did we ever find out: What happened to JG on June 24th?

From his interview:

EE: And June 24th, a pretty significant day in your life.
JG: Correct.
EE: Uhm, we, and we know why. We don’t have to pick that scab.
JG: Okay.

He resigned from the force.

Is LA's roommate (from when he lived on Eaglefeather) on the witness list?
Perhaps he can shed some light on how much time KC spent at Lee's house--and whether money or anything was "missing".
I am surprised that LE did not do a search of that house.

Does anyone know why George never pursued a career in LE when he moved down from Niles, Ohio to Florida???

Do we know whether the OCSO ever released the details of what was found in Casey's wallet behind her driver's license? Seems to me that could be very significant (e.g. fake or stolen I.D., traffic citation, etc.)

T.I.A.

:wave: DT

No, we don't yet know what that was. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics