LIST LIST Questions and Answers #7 LIST ONLY

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed alot of posts in various threads that it appears that the A's shed, gas cans, KC's car, etc. were wiped clean of fingerprints??? Has that been confirmed/provided within document dumps that I may have missed? Can someone point me in the right direction?

Heather McDonald - confirmed coworker of Casey's. Per
Lee's email statement http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf Page 276

Lee says Heather confirmed that a Jeff work at Universal as a tech guy for Kodak and switched to Disney in 04 or 05. Heather also confirmed a Juliette worked there as well. Heather was not sure that was the correct last names.

Scrolling down the PDF's to page.... Heather M. is a confirmed employee at Colorvision from 06 to 07.

Did OCSO check all databases of who worked in the tech dept.. any guy named Jeff? Not just ones with the Hopkins as a last name?

I've noticed alot of posts in various threads that it appears that the A's shed, gas cans, KC's car, etc. were wiped clean of fingerprints??? Has that been confirmed/provided within document dumps that I may have missed? Can someone point me in the right direction?

I recall that the shed was dusted for fingerprints on June 24th and there were no fingerprints. I believe it is in the first document dump in the evidence/incident report for the day the police were called when George reported the gas cans stolen.

I have not read anything regarding no fingerprints on the gas cans or car.

All the documents released are here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71772

When looking at the googled searches in the doc dump...is it the actual pages of results that are seen or a list...

I am wondering if some of the searches were image searches rather then for web sites.

If KC were looking for images for her photobucket site would that show up

IMO...GA may have removed the prints from the shed. It would have looked very odd if TL was standing there while kc was wiping down the shed and lock.

Concerning the tool shed and no prints:

GA wanted to scare KC and get some answers for her time away with Caylee. The first thing he did was report to CA about the gas cans missing and that he was calling LE. He knew Cindy would call KC right away. She did. KC panics thinking she could get caught by LE because her prints were on the shed. (GA knew it wouldn't happen because there were no prints, he wiped them) but kc had no idea....she couldn't get there fast enough to replace the cans...AND GA was waiting (hiding his car in garage).

This is another example how C & G covers for her constantly. Even with Caylee being gone, they didn't want the LE to intercept Casey....wanted to do it themselves.

George and Cindy's stories about any of the time after June 15th is highly suspect and should not be taken as accurate.

IMO...GA may have removed the prints from the shed. It would have looked very odd if TL was standing there while kc was wiping down the shed and lock.

Concerning the tool shed and no prints:

GA wanted to scare KC and get some answers for her time away with Caylee. The first thing he did was report to CA about the gas cans missing and that he was calling LE. He knew Cindy would call KC right away. She did. KC panics thinking she could get caught by LE because her prints were on the shed. (GA knew it wouldn't happen because there were no prints, he wiped them) but kc had no idea....she couldn't get there fast enough to replace the cans...AND GA was waiting (hiding his car in garage).

This is another example how C & G covers for her constantly. Even with Caylee being gone, they didn't want the LE to intercept Casey....wanted to do it themselves.

George and Cindy's stories about any of the time after June 15th is highly suspect and should not be taken as accurate.
*bold by me*

Explained here that there is an absence of evidence to support that Cindy and Casey discussed the gas cans being missing prior to Casey's arrival @ G&C's 6/24 -counter to the account Cindy gave on the interview w/ Greta.

I posted a similar question on another thread and someone was kind enough to direct me here.

Cindy was upfront in telling LE she washed Casey's pants that were in the car, but I thought I remember reading in the docs there were other garments in the car. Or am I confused as to where the other garments were found? I know there were plenty of shoes in the car.

Can anyone elaborate?

I know LE took the shoes to have them analyzed for trace evidence on them.

I think I read somewhere he worked for Lexis Nexis, the legal db company. In what capacity I have no idea.

It was on the NG show that he worked there after he got out of law school. That was brought up when her panel was discussing if JB was qualified to be on the defense team in a death penalty case and why not....

I am sure that no apartment has an empty trash can on the day it's meant to be collected.. I am convinced it has a connection to the smell in the car. Not the original smell, but one added to try to leave a logical reason for there being one, if someone should have asked her.

I have a lot to learn here about the rules, I have read most of them, but I am sure I will still make mistakes without meaning to.. The name you wrote with *** I know who you mean, are we not supposed to use names that are not directly connected to the content of our post?

I am sure that no apartment has an empty trash can on the day it's meant to be collected.. I am convinced it has a connection to the smell in the car. Not the original smell, but one added to try to leave a logical reason for there being one, if someone should have asked her.

I have a lot to learn here about the rules, I have read most of them, but I am sure I will still make mistakes without meaning to.. The name you wrote with *** I know who you mean, are we not supposed to use names that are not directly connected to the content of our post?

We're not supposed to use last names of people who are only tangentially involved. I think there is a detailed "sticky note" message near the top of the threads that explains this rule in more detail.

This is a NO DISCUSSION thread. It is a reference threead for factual, not opinion type questions. People come here to find quick answers.
:)
Please self edit if necessary.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=168

I need help remembering the information about why G&C didn't receive any notice's from Johnson's Tow before picking up the registered letter on the 15th of July.

Were there any notice's sent through regular mail before the registered letter was sent?

I vaguely recall discussion about the rules that apply for tow companies to notify owner's within a certain time frame.

I'm wondering if KC could have been snagging the notice's from the mailbox to prevent G&C finding the car sooner.

Thanks! :blowkiss:

I know clothes were found in the bag with Caylee's remains. Is there any conclusive proof they had been on her body when it was disposed of or is it possible they were just wadded up & placed in the bag?

I need help remembering the information about why G&C didn't receive any notice's from Johnson's Tow before picking up the registered letter on the 15th of July.

Were there any notice's sent through regular mail before the registered letter was sent?

I vaguely recall discussion about the rules that apply for tow companies to notify owner's within a certain time frame.

I'm wondering if KC could have been snagging the notice's from the mailbox to prevent G&C finding the car sooner.

Thanks! :blowkiss:
They send a certified letter out after the car has been in their custody after "like normally 4 days"

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/15%20Nicole%20Lett%20Transcript.pdf

ETA: Part of CA's grip was that she had to pay the fee for the certified letter. but the tow yard is required to send it that way so that they can prove they notified the owner.

Here is the tow yard owner's interview for better information

I posted a similar question on another thread and someone was kind enough to direct me here.

Cindy was upfront in telling LE she washed Casey's pants that were in the car, but I thought I remember reading in the docs there were other garments in the car. Or am I confused as to where the other garments were found? I know there were plenty of shoes in the car.

Can anyone elaborate?

I don't recall any other clothes of KC's in the car, just the pants, some shoes and some boots IIRC.

These are the only articles of clothing we've heard about, however, this is what GA had to say about the contents of the Pontiac during his FBI Iview on 7/31/08:

"I took a quick glance inside before I even opened the door. I could see my granddaughter's car seat in back, on the passenger side rear. I could see my daughter's purse, clothes-- It was in disarray."​

It takes more than a single pair of pants to create disarray, IMO. He does not mention shoes or boots, however, so maybe that created his impression of disarray.

Here's a link to the video. His comments begin at the 9 minute mark.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18033186/index.html

2 quick questions, I have been looking but there are so many threads I can't seem to find the 2 things I am hoping to find out

Question 1 "They haven't even found her clothes yet" I have seen this many times but I cannot for the life of me find where it came from was it a doc dump, audio? Can someone point me in the right direction?

Question 2: Caylee's remains were in a cloth laundry hamper inside a trash bag. Are there additional details about this hamper such as can it be tied to once belonging in the Anthony home or to one of KC's friends?

Thank You!

In February, the State Attorney's Office in Orlando released documents showing the same type of laundry bag, duct tape and plastic bag discovered at the crime scene also were found in the house where Casey Anthony and the child lived.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,512702,00.html

I found the above article with a Google search. Or, you could try looking through the sticky threads for that document dump for the report. (I'm the worst searcher in the world, Google work's best for me!)

And this:

In the first information released regarding the 10 days Padilla spent with Anthony, he said her remarks rebutted what was being said on TV. A lead investigator confirms that during one of those trips, Anthony blurted out "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing" about those searching for Caylee.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html

It ain't perfect, but I hope this helps you!

Just yesterday I was looking around at evidence - it was lists of receipts, if there was video surv., who's cc was used to pay, and who was in the video, oh, also what was bought. Now I cannot find the site I found this on. Does anyone else remember seeing this? Where is it? I need to find this stuff again, it needs a closer look. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member