LIST LIST Questions and Answers #7 LIST ONLY

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought there was supposed to be some info from Tracy in this set of documents . Did anyone see that anywhere?

I thought there was supposed to be some info from Tracy in this set of documents . Did anyone see that anywhere?

Nothing has been released as of yet. The best place to check from time to time is the Today's Current News Thread. This is at the top of the forum in the "sticky" area.

Just yesterday I was looking around at evidence - it was lists of receipts, if there was video surv., who's cc was used to pay, and who was in the video, oh, also what was bought. Now I cannot find the site I found this on. Does anyone else remember seeing this? Where is it? I need to find this stuff again, it needs a closer look. Thanks.

WS pretty much has all the documents that were released in this forum:
Official Documents-Audio-Arrest Updates No Discussion

Heather McDonald - confirmed coworker of Casey's. Per
Lee's email statement http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf Page 276

Lee says Heather confirmed that a Jeff work at Universal as a tech guy for Kodak and switched to Disney in 04 or 05. Heather also confirmed a Juliette worked there as well. Heather was not sure that was the correct last names.

Scrolling down the PDF's to page.... Heather M. is a confirmed employee at Colorvision from 06 to 07.

Did OCSO check all databases of who worked in the tech dept.. any guy named Jeff? Not just ones with the Hopkins as a last name?

IMO, more then likely they did.

Does anyone have the link to the professional photographer that took part pics at places like Voyage and still had them on their site?

A WS had posted this a while back but I can't seem to remember the site.

You can see KC and TonE in the pics.

THANK YOU!

Just yesterday I was looking around at evidence - it was lists of receipts, if there was video surv., who's cc was used to pay, and who was in the video, oh, also what was bought. Now I cannot find the site I found this on. Does anyone else remember seeing this? Where is it? I need to find this stuff again, it needs a closer look. Thanks.

Here it is.

05/01 - Evidence receipts and forms

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/forms-casedocs.pdf

Does anyone have an idea what this report indicates?
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/YES 4901-4962cellphone_misc_redacted.pdf

Page 40 and 43.

I believe Department of Revenue would show STATE personal and business income tax withheld, paid and/or owed. From the lists of sources on pages 40 & 41 it looks like they also did background checks including crim checks, judgements, insurance fraud and related searches for some of the parties. They used government sites, social networking sites (MySpace, Facebook, etc) and probably Google to gather as much information as possible.

A positive results would indicate they found something. I don't see that information included in this dump. It's probably been redacted.

I've been reading over the doc dump from 1/21/09 and the origin of the DNA parentage test report that OCSO obtained is bugging me. It was mentioned so many times in discovery that this question might take me awhile to ask so please bear with me.

In CSI Bloise's report on evidence collected from the vehicle and sent to FBI it has a list of evidence collected from the vehicle (Casey's white Pontiac) on 7/16/08. The report was typed on 7/28/08 and here is the link: http://www.wftv.com/news/18530418/detail.html
See pages 1 & 2. The DNA test is labeled as Art#1, DNA Parentage Test Report, K-1, Item Tag #H52043. States that evidence above was collected from the trunk. On page 5 & 6 it again says this evidence was collected from the vehicle.

So my question is did the OCSO find a DNA Parentage Test Report in the trunk of Casey's car or is it either a mistake in the reports or am I interpreting the reports wrong? I want to know where this DNA parentage report come from?

This data was released to the public on 1/21/09 and on 1/28/09 Casey's attorney, J. Baez filed a motion asking for discovery. Item 23 on his motion was: "Copy of DNA parentage report as listed in discovery page 3240 which was in possession of OCSO as a result of the search of the Anthony home in July 2008." Here is a link to page 3240 of the discovery (p. 25 of viewer): http://www.wftv.com/news/18530350/detail.html
It is a OCSO Property Form and it is dated 7/25 or 7/26/08 (I can't tell which) at 17:30 hours. It states location property rec'd as: Forensics office. I guess CA could have voluntarily brought it to OCSO on this day, but for some reason I doubt that. If the DNA report was Jesse G's and obtained from the Anthony's house or turned over by CA, why would Baez have to ask for it in a motion? I would think Casey or CA or JG could and would have provided a copy to Baez if asked.

I can not tell where OCSO obtained this DNA Parentage Test Report. If it was from a search of the Anthony's residence like Baez states in a motion, I can't find the paperwork stating that. I've found searches done at the Anthony's on 7/17 & 7/18/08 but both days were only searching in the backyard and a DNA report was not metioned. The next items collected were on 7/21/08 and included toothbrushes, hairbrush, comb and thermometor from the home again no DNA report metioned. The next items reported by OCSO removed from the home is on 8/1/08 which was after the report on 7/28 listing the DNA parentage report.

I have searched on WS all day and only found one mention of this test being listed as found in the car and the poster stated the OCSO report was being misread. This may be true or not. When Baez filed the motion in Jan-08 for a copy of the DNA report a thread was started and all assumed he was asking for Jesse G. test but JG was not mentioned anywhere in relation to this discovery or defense motion.

Sorry all, I know this is the longest question ever but I didn't know where else to post this. What I really want to know is where did OCSO get this DNA parentage test report from - the car or CA or the house during search?

Does anyone have an idea what this report indicates?
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/YES 4901-4962cellphone_misc_redacted.pdf

Page 40 and 43.

Florida does not have a personal income tax. The Dept. of Revenue oversees child support enforcement, property taxes and business/sales tax.

Page 40 requests "subject work-ups/AWI requests" and page 43 requests "AWI results." AWI is the Agency for Workforce Innovation, which is under the Dept. of Revenue.

AWI oversees:

-child care resource and referrals, voluntary pre-k, and subsidized child care through Early Learning Coalitions in each County
-unemployment compensation
-training and job search through Workforce Boards located in each County

http://www.floridajobs.org/

It was on the NG show that he worked there after he got out of law school. That was brought up when her panel was discussing if JB was qualified to be on the defense team in a death penalty case and why not....
jb's biography is on the front page of the Orlando Sentinel today,5/3
www.orlandosentinel.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members