LIST LIST Questions and Answers #7 LIST ONLY

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
link doesn't work....on either thread.

Go to the top of the caylee case form main page.
Go to the analysis forum.
go to finding interview guide - post # 9.

Sorry bout the link, hope this helps

Is there any news on the latest doc dump?? I haven't noticed anything at any of the news sites! :(

No news of when, but this quote says that it's all a re-hash anyway. :mad:

http://www.wftv.com/news/19381929/detail.html

"Casey's attorneys also got access to more documents. However, all of the information had already gone public.

The documents included copies of the Anthony family's depositions in the Zenaida Gonzalez defamation lawsuit. It also included Orange County dispatch records from when meter reader Roy Kronk discovered Caylee's remains."

question: around the time that KC's cell phone records were released, I remember looking at the myspace pages for various people on the cell logs, and there was one guy (I think it was Andy F) who had blogged in June 08 about a friend's "2 year old son" having drowned in a pool, I believe he said the boy's name was "Constantin". Can anyone tell me, was this Andy F's page, or who was it, and does anyone still have a link or any info from that page? Thanks very much

If JB had 15 days from 3/2 to view the dvd of the jail tape and then file to keep it out why hasn't he filed yet? It's been way more than 15 days and we haven't heard anything.

A poster put the court docs in the JB thread and there is no update to that motion. I'm just curious if JB thinks if he ignores it the court and SA will forget about it? :waitasec:

Can a mod tell me if there is a thread for "what KC was wearing on 6/15"? I am specifically looking at KC's shoes in the Blockbuster survel. video - trying to match up her shoes to any in the evidence photos. I would like to discuss the shoes she is wearing in the BB video but don't know how to start a thread and don't know if there already is one. Thanks, doogiesgirl

In CA's deposition with Mr. Morgan in ZFG's civil suit:
At 4:17 (2nd to last page of the written transcript) they go off the record. Is there any transcript that shows how long they were off the record?

Speaking of depositions, I thought LP was being deposed toda, May 7. Has that changed?

Speaking of depositions, I thought LP was being deposed toda, May 7. Has that changed?

On NG's show 3/23/09
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/23/ng.01.html

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, EXPECTED TO TESTIFY IN CASEY ANTHONY CIVIL SUIT: Originally, the deposition was scheduled for this month. But then the -- the attorneys want to take the depositions of George and Cindy and their attorneys first. So they scheduled mine down the road two months for May 19th.

HI everyone, I'm new here. Don't even have an icon yet.
I check Orlando sentinel Daily & Nancy Grace, but feel like I'm missing news. My husband teases me for watching NG cuz she will release a nugget of new info, and re-hash. Thank you all.

I check Orlando sentinel Daily & Nancy Grace, but feel like I'm missing news. My husband teases me for watching NG cuz she will release a nugget of new info, and re-hash. Thank you all.

here is a good spot when things are going on....it's amazing the sleuthing that some do on this site!

:Welcome-12-june: Crazy4Casey

I get most of my information right here at WS. Not much gets by these guys! You can also do a google news search for the latest news articles.

:U There::Welcome-12-june:
C4C- you've come to the right place!! We get the news and hash it over before NG has it. Oh and by the way-we're tend to be alot more accurate than NG:dj::saythat:

I'm sure that this has been discussed already, but my search didn't really turn up much info (then again, I'm pretty new and stil learning).
We all know that Cindy was the last person to be seen with Caylee (video tape on Father's Day). Then there was some confusion about the date that Caylee went missing when they made their phone calls and gave their informaiton to the police. To me, Cindy appears to be the ring leader in this circus...and I wonder if she's responsible for more than just providing "half-truths" and witholding information (I mean, who takes 30 days to call the cops aobout their missing family members if there is real cause for concern)?? Does anyone thing that Cindy, not Casey, could be responsible for Caylee's death? We know SOOOO much about Casey's whereabouts, habits, phone conversations/pings, etc. but do we know where Cindy was and what she was up to during the whole time Caylee was missing?? I mean, SOMEONE had to tell that PI where to go looking.... Anyone else think that Cindy could be just as much, if not more, responsible for this whole thing that Casey is? If someone could point me in the right direction, I'd love to do some more reading on Cindy's alibi.

I'm sure that this has been discussed already, but my search didn't really turn up much info (then again, I'm pretty new and stil learning).
We all know that Cindy was the last person to be seen with Caylee (video tape on Father's Day). (snipped)

Cindy was among the last people to be seen with Caylee. She was not the last person with her.

We all know that Cindy was the last person to be seen with Caylee (video tape on Father's Day). Then there was some confusion about the date that Caylee went missing when they made their phone calls and gave their informaiton to the police. To me, Cindy appears to be the ring leader in this circus...and I wonder if she's responsible for more than just providing "half-truths" and witholding information (I mean, who takes 30 days to call the cops aobout their missing family members if there is real cause for concern)?? Does anyone thing that Cindy, not Casey, could be responsible for Caylee's death? We know SOOOO much about Casey's whereabouts, habits, phone conversations/pings, etc. but do we know where Cindy was and what she was up to during the whole time Caylee was missing?? I mean, SOMEONE had to tell that PI where to go looking.... Anyone else think that Cindy could be just as much, if not more, responsible for this whole thing that Casey is? If someone could point me in the right direction, I'd love to do some more reading on Cindy's alibi.

I remember saying more or less the same thing quite awhile ago.. I don't remember if there was much said about or not. I'm trying to find the transcript of KC's first phone call home.. I can't for the life of me recall what exactly she said to CA but I think she was kind of implying that CA knew something.. I agree that tracking CA's steps could prove to be interesting..

Cindy was among the last people to be seen with Caylee. She was not the last person with her.

Oops, you're right. My mistake. I forgot about George's story about them leaving the house, etc. Do we know much about the what was going on with the whole falimy (not just KC) between the visit on Father's Day to the day Caylee disappeared (besides the whole fight with Cindy thing)? Who was the last person she was seen with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak