LIST LIST Questions and Answers #7 LIST ONLY

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure that this has been discussed already, but my search didn't really turn up much info (then again, I'm pretty new and stil learning).
We all know that Cindy was the last person to be seen with Caylee (video tape on Father's Day). Then there was some confusion about the date that Caylee went missing when they made their phone calls and gave their informaiton to the police. To me, Cindy appears to be the ring leader in this circus...and I wonder if she's responsible for more than just providing "half-truths" and witholding information (I mean, who takes 30 days to call the cops aobout their missing family members if there is real cause for concern)?? Does anyone thing that Cindy, not Casey, could be responsible for Caylee's death? We know SOOOO much about Casey's whereabouts, habits, phone conversations/pings, etc. but do we know where Cindy was and what she was up to during the whole time Caylee was missing?? I mean, SOMEONE had to tell that PI where to go looking.... Anyone else think that Cindy could be just as much, if not more, responsible for this whole thing that Casey is? If someone could point me in the right direction, I'd love to do some more reading on Cindy's alibi.

All of Cindy's interviews are in this forum. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71772

Based on what I have read so far, Cindy went to work on June 16, 2008 and before she left for work she said: "I heard them in the bedroom." There are loads of threads with lots of information to read. The "Search" button at the top of the forum will lead you to anything you may be interested in.

Oops, you're right. My mistake. I forgot about George's story about them leaving the house, etc. Do we know much about the what was going on with the whole falimy (not just KC) between the visit on Father's Day to the day Caylee disappeared (besides the whole fight with Cindy thing)? Who was the last person she was seen with?

All we know is this -

June 15th - Cindy and Caylee in the pool. Cindy said she tucked the both into bed. (IIRC at the Bond Hearing)
June 16th - Cindy heard them in the bedroom before leaving for work
June 16th - George saw Casey and Caylee at 12:50 PM while watch the food channel.

Does anyone know if the NG show pays any royalities or $ for using the photos, video clips and music that is played every night on the NG show?

What ever became of the bag of toys and clothing found by Keith Wms.? Was this ever collected by LE?

IIRC there were some emails or memos released (I think in the Feb 18 doc dump) where one of Deputy Cain's supervisors or superiors was asking what he'd done with the bag and I believe he said in his response at the time he'd asked someone working the Caylee case at the time what he should do with it and he'd been told to just notify YM, so he did, and that was it. It's my understanding he never took the bag in. (KW said he threw the bag back in the woods or something along those lines.) I don't remember any discovery ever coming out showing the bag or contents. (Unless I've missed it.)

I'm sure that this has been discussed already, but my search didn't really turn up much info (then again, I'm pretty new and stil learning).
We all know that Cindy was the last person to be seen with Caylee (video tape on Father's Day). Then there was some confusion about the date that Caylee went missing when they made their phone calls and gave their informaiton to the police. .

GA stated he saw Casey leaving the family home with Caylee around 1pm I think on June 16th (GA first interview I believe). Even though it was a month later, he gave a lot of detail to LE regarding what they'd been wearing, what TV show he'd been watching etc, which struck many of us as odd since most people wouldn't normally have any idea what their family members had been wearing 31 days ago unless they had known to make a mental note of it at the time for some reason. No one else claims to have been with Caylee after that point, except KC as far as either taking her and dropping her off with the sitter at Sawgrass Apts, or having Caylee taken from her by the sitter and her sister at J Blanchard Park. To my knowledge.

HI everyone, I'm new here. Don't even have an icon yet.
I check Orlando sentinel Daily & Nancy Grace, but feel like I'm missing news. My husband teases me for watching NG cuz she will release a nugget of new info, and re-hash. Thank you all.

Websleuths and Scared Monkeys are the best sources, way ahead of the NG show. So much information that's been discussed here has never been covered on TV as far as I know. I find Websleuths much easier to use than SM, my screen always freezes up at SM for some reason, and I just personally love Websleuths myself, no criticism of SM though, they're great too.

A great starting point and resource is the fantastic "Official Documents" thread. You can find links for every witness interview etc there. You might actually want to start on the last page of the thread and work backward.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71772

This and other great resources are on the Casey Anthony 2 years old front page, under "Case Resource Links, Timeline" etc.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233

The Case Timeline and Calendar is incredible, just click on the month you want to look at, you can see what was going on (according to witness statements etc) day by day. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72183

We often go to some of the local Orlando TV news stations, such as WESH and (gosh I can't think of the name of the other one, you will find links to it on the Case Resource page there though.)

Youtube has lots of pertinent videos/audio, including interviews, etc. Just type in the name you want to search on, KC's name or witness's name, etc.
Welcome!

GA stated he saw Casey leaving the family home with Caylee around 1pm I think on June 16th (GA first interview I believe). Even though it was a month later, he gave a lot of detail to LE regarding what they'd been wearing, what TV show he'd been watching etc, which struck many of us as odd since most people wouldn't normally have any idea what their family members had been wearing 31 days ago unless they had known to make a mental note of it at the time for some reason. No one else claims to have been with Caylee after that point, except KC as far as either taking her and dropping her off with the sitter at Sawgrass Apts, or having Caylee taken from her by the sitter and her sister at J Blanchard Park. To my knowledge.

I don't remember what KC said Caylee was wearing, in her report to LE. Was it the same attire that George states?

TIA

Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but how long after a person dies does it take for decomposition to set in? IE: smell, fluids, deathband?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but how long after a person dies does it take for decomposition to set in? IE: smell, fluids, deathband?

It takes about 2 hours after death, for a cadaver dog to be able to discern the scent of decomposition.

Fluids are lost from the body very soon, starting with normal bodily functions being evacuated.

Decomposition begins as soon as the heart stops beating, and proceeds at a varying rate dependant on the condition of the deceased persons health (infections, cancers etc), and the climate conditions, and the storage method.

You can google decomposition rates or check out the body farm books and information too.

http://www.jeffersonbass.com/index.php

I hope I am posting a few questions in the correct place (if not, I am sorry) , here we go.... Is Lee A. still living on Hopespring Drive with his parents, and Question # 2, Did Lee's girlfriend Mallory P. ever give birth?

I hope I am posting a few questions in the correct place (if not, I am sorry) , here we go.... Is Lee A. still living on Hopespring Drive with his parents, and Question # 2, Did Lee's girlfriend Mallory P. ever give birth?

Lee still lives at home, and Mallory was never pregnant.

Mallory's pregnancy is just a rumor ..
Lee's been back at home with his parents since January, I think ..

:seeya:

Just wondering.... is Cindy still working at Gentiva Health and is George employed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez