LIST LIST Questions and Answers #7 LIST ONLY

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering.... is Cindy still working at Gentiva Health and is George employed?

Cindy is not working, and George would most likely list his employment as KidFinders Spokesman, though whether he's paid for that, I haven't a clue.

I don't remember what KC said Caylee was wearing, in her report to LE. Was it the same attire that George states?

TIA
George's description of what Caylee was wearing on the 16th is basically the same as the description Casey gave in her written statement...pink shirt, George says jean skirt (I believe Casey said blue jean short's) and hair in a ponytail. Also, white tennis shoes. I always thought that they got their stories together before the written statement was made, or George copied his description from Casey's statement. Casey's written statement, I believe, would have been made in the very beginning when police arrived ?

Did any of the Anthony's know about Casey and Tony L's relationship or did they only find about him on night Cindy went to his apartment? I know Jeff's name was stated as the person she was supposedly with, i guess im just really curious as to why she never told them about Tony from the start instead of inventing a Jeff towards the end. Sorry if im rambling and the answer is obvious but i have toothache and its affecting my ability to think for myself lol

hi sarah, the anthony's didn't know tony existed until the night cindy found casey at his place. jeff on the other hand had been a part of her fantasy world for years and not invented at the end.

ETA casey had jeff listed on her phone as 'boyfriend'.

Thx for that eddeva much apprieciated. I Wonder why she didnt tell them about him. I guess its just one of the many things that will forever play on mind and make me want to pull my hair out lol

Are the Anthony's really going to appear on Larry King Live on May 13th?

i read on a thread here (can't remember where, sorry) that they're no longer shown as up-coming guests on his site :confused:

Thx for that eddeva much apprieciated. I Wonder why she didnt tell them about him. I guess its just one of the many things that will forever play on mind and make me want to pull my hair out lol

i doubt george and cindy knew anything about ricardo, brandon, tony r ... (insert half the male population of florida here) ... either. i think jeff was a nice, stable, suitable, totally imaginary boyfriend she could use to placate cindy and keep her happy thinking that casey was in a good, healthy, long-term relationship w/ a 'nice boy' while she ran around w/ ... (insert half the male population of florida here) ...

Did any of the Anthony's know about Casey and Tony L's relationship or did they only find about him on night Cindy went to his apartment? I know Jeff's name was stated as the person she was supposedly with, i guess im just really curious as to why she never told them about Tony from the start instead of inventing a Jeff towards the end. Sorry if im rambling and the answer is obvious but i have toothache and its affecting my ability to think for myself lol

I believe Lee and Cindy both knew about TonE. I do not believe the story that Cindy only found out about him the night she found Casey at his apartment. As obsessive as Casey was with her "love" for her new men, Cindy was obsessive about knowing what was going on in Casey's life, moreso when Casey wasn't there for her to control. No, I believe Cindy did her best investigating the month that Casey wasn't in her home to find out where she was. Elsewise the calls from Cindy to Fusian make no sense. Out of all the phone numbers, she picks THAT place to call. Coincidence, I don't think so.

I believe Lee and Cindy both knew about TonE. I do not believe the story that Cindy only found out about him the night she found Casey at his apartment. As obsessive as Casey was with her "love" for her new men, Cindy was obsessive about knowing what was going on in Casey's life, moreso when Casey wasn't there for her to control. No, I believe Cindy did her best investigating the month that Casey wasn't in her home to find out where she was. Elsewise the calls from Cindy to Fusian make no sense. Out of all the phone numbers, she picks THAT place to call. Coincidence, I don't think so.

My bold

When did CA call Fusian? I haven't seen her cell records (have they been released yet and I missed them?) and I don't remember reading in a statement from her that she called there. Was it in the home phone records? (I didn't pay as much attention to those I guess...)

:blowkiss:

My bold

When did CA call Fusian? I haven't seen her cell records (have they been released yet and I missed them?) and I don't remember reading in a statement from her that she called there. Was it in the home phone records? (I didn't pay as much attention to those I guess...)

:blowkiss:

this is new to me too. if cindy called fusian (maybe called casey who happened to be at fusian?) then casey would know the jig was up coz cindy's supposed to believe she's in jacksonville.

The Fusian thing could have easily been from sneaking a peek at KC's myspace. She was always using that as a marketing prop. I think KC was the type to keep her mention of friends to the female type to avoid a lot of unnecessary questions from the parental units.

Could someone please point me to where I can find info that CA did call Fusian? I'm very very curious.

Please? :blowkiss:

When is Leonard Padilla scheduled to be deposed by Morgan?

Does anyone recall if LE ever interviewed JPC? I know I haven't read anything about it if they did and I am curious since they interviewed so many people that had even the most tangential "relationship" with KC ... like Melissa E. (Troy's GF) and Clint's GF, Marie something. Since AH told LE that JPC never really liked KC ... I would think that they would have wanted to know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez