LIST LIST Questions and Answers #7 LIST ONLY

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just was reading in the items found at BP thread and I have a ?.

The alleged statement KC made --- and they haven't even found Caylee's clothes yet ---

Has this statement been verified by LE and is it in a doc dump, and if so can someone link it for me. I did a search but couldn't find it.

Thanxs.

The alleged statement KC made --- and they haven't even found Caylee's clothes yet ---

Has this statement been verified by LE and is it in a doc dump, and if so can someone link it for me. I did a search but couldn't find it.

Thanxs.

If I remember correctly this statement was made by LP on NG. He said that KC said that to the female bounty hunter. We have yet to see her statement. Considering that LP has made many statements that have proven false (not bashing the guy at all, he is truely a character) I'm not sure how valid it is. This statement has floated around so long that people take it has fact when, as far as I know it has never been verified.

Edited to add a link... http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html In this it says a lead investigator confirms the story, but again, when haven't seen anything official in a doc dump yet.

If I remember correctly this statement was made by LP on NG. He said that KC said that to the female bounty hunter. We have yet to see her statement. Considering that LP has made many statements that have proven false (not bashing the guy at all, he is truely a character) I'm not sure how valid it is. This statement has floated around so long that people take it has fact when, as far as I know it has never been verified.

Edited to add a link... http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html In this it says a lead investigator confirms the story, but again, when haven't seen anything official in a doc dump yet.

Thanxs for the link. I tend to have more faith in the Wesh reporting than the other print media. I hope this is true and it is one more piece of evidence that turned SA to seek the DP.

Thanxs.

This is just another LP rumor ((*sigh*)) with nothing or nobody to verify his claim ..

Thanxs JBean and Toms Girl. I remember these threads but it isn't the exact info I was looking for. Validation will be there after LP and his people are deposed and we can read it in the released docs.
You are welcome. The reason I posted the thread was to answer your question that no it hasn't been substantiated in any other way.

Does chloroform have a odor in the air when it is used? Like on a washcloth to cover on a mouth. Can you smell it?

Does anyone know, in the discovery, has it come out what the police took from Casey's wallet that time that Lee said he saw them take something? If not, when will we find out what that was? They can't just take something and not list it or discuss it somewhere right?

Does chloroform have a odor in the air when it is used? Like on a washcloth to cover on a mouth. Can you smell it?

I'll take a swing at this since I worked in allied health many years ago. No smell perceptable that I know of. I don't know about if you bake it in the back of car in Florida's heat.

Going back to the book that Caylee was reading at the nursing home, for a moment, was it ever accounted for? I saw no pictures of it at the A's house or at the crime scene. Anyone know what became of it? Just wondering!:waitasec:

Does anyone know, in the discovery, has it come out what the police took from Casey's wallet that time that Lee said he saw them take something? If not, when will we find out what that was? They can't just take something and not list it or discuss it somewhere right?

We have yet to see anything in the documents about this. I'm sorry but I have know idea when we will find out what it was, and if it was something insignificant then we may never know.

I have no link at the moment but in the mirrors of my mind I thought it was the JC Penny receipt. In TonE's statement to LE he said that KC bought a pair of high heel shoes from there. I'll look around for the links and get back to you ... it's late, sorry.

Edit: Link - TallyHo Post 100 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3735279&highlight=Penny#post3735279

I am not really understanding something, isnt it true they have released EVERY doc dump in a timely fashion but this next one? What is the holdup???

I am not really understanding something, isnt it true they have released EVERY doc dump in a timely fashion but this next one? What is the holdup???

I think a week or two is SOP. You're so anxious, I'm reluctant to share this news with you, but quoting from the article linked here:

http://www.wftv.com/news/19381929/detail.html

"Casey's attorneys also got access to more documents. However, all of the information had already gone public.

The documents included copies of the Anthony family's depositions in the Zenaida Gonzalez defamation lawsuit. It also included Orange County dispatch records from when meter reader Roy Kronk discovered Caylee's remains."

So apparently when it is finally released, it'll just be a rehash of old news. :confused:

Padilla deposition in Casey's civil case had been postponed until May. Gonzalez's attorney, John Morgan, wanted to depose Casey's parents, George and Cindy, prior to deposing Padilla. The fact that the Anthony's didn't answer all their question's and Morgan filed a motion to see if the judge would make them answer would lead me to believe that Padilla's depo will be post poned again. Morgan will be in court on the day that Padilla is supposed to be deposed which is May 19th as well.

Second question. Anyone know any updates on the Bar Investigation against Baez? How long does it normally take? Please and Thank You.

Isn't LP supposed to be deposed by Morgan soon? Anyone know the date? Could this be another reason Baez wants the ZFG claim to hurry up and go away?

Second question. Anyone know any updates on the Bar Investigation against Baez? How long does it normally take? Please and Thank You.

last i heard it was re-scheduled for may 19th. (tomorrow)
sorry i can't help you w/ the rest.

chloroform evaporates quickly into a gas and i doubt you'd notice it at all unless it actually was held in front of, or against your mouth and nose. it's a sickly sweet, rancid smell, not pleasant at all. it's almost like something rotting, but it's clearly a chemical smell, like a cleaning agent. it could NEVER be confused w/ human decomp.

chloroform evaporates quickly into a gas and i doubt you'd notice it at all unless it actually was held in front of, or against your mouth and nose. it's a sickly sweet, rancid smell, not pleasant at all. it's almost like something rotting, but it's clearly a chemical smell, like a cleaning agent. it could NEVER be confused w/ human decomp.

...not to disagree...but to add a clarifying point.

FWIW...

As I understand it...two compounds - appropriately named putricene and cadaverene - are chiefly responsible for what we generically refer to as the smell of human decomposition. These compounds are amines (think ammonia) and are the product of the decomposition process.

Chloroform, is yet another byproduct of the decomposition process. It is produced more readily when the decomposing tissue is deprived of oxygen...for example...during the early stages of decomposition following death involving the internal organs...even more so when the tissues are contained within a closed environment, such as a bag and/or a closed trunk.

So.....two very distinct 'smells'....coming from the same source. I would wager one wouldn't smell the chloroform when the putricene and/or cadaverene were present. The chloroform would, however, be detectible by laboratory measurement techniques.

HTH.

...not to disagree...but to add a clarifying point.

FWIW...

As I understand it...two compounds - appropriately named putricene and cadaverene - are chiefly responsible for what we generically refer to as the smell of human decomposition. These compounds are amines (think ammonia) and are the product of the decomposition process.

Chloroform, is yet another byproduct of the decomposition process. It is produced more readily when the decomposing tissue is deprived of oxygen...for example...during the early stages of decomposition following death involving the internal organs...even more so when the tissues are contained within a closed environment, such as a bag and/or a closed trunk.

So.....two very distinct 'smells'....coming from the same source. I would wager one wouldn't smell the chloroform when the putricene and/or cadaverene were present. The chloroform would, however, be detectible by laboratory measurement techniques.

HTH.

sorry bond, i wasn't clear - my point was that you wouldn't have smelled the chloroform in the trunk of the car b/c the smell is only perceptible when it's pretty much on top of you and the odour disappears very quickly. even w/o the decomp on top of it it's not something you'd notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak