LIST LIST Questions and Answers #7 LIST ONLY

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been asked or if it can be truly answered by anyone who doesn't really know the A's, but why the whole MySpace blog entry from CA asking "who is taking care of our angel now?" if KC was the wonderful mother CA has made her out to be?

I posted this in the "questions" thread but it was overlooked... CA stated in her interview that LE already determined through phone records that DC was talking to the psychic while he searched the woods. Is this true? If so, I hadn't heard it, but I'd think John Morgan would have challenged her claim, and he didn't.

I've not heard or read where it has been confirmed who DC was talking to that day, so not sure how accurate that statement is. However, JM may have just been letting the A's say whatever they wanted to say and allowing any "mistruths" to be stated for the record to give the SA something else to use at trial. He seems to be as interested in getting justice for Caylee as he is in proving his case for ZFG, IMO.

Nope. They haven't released who he was talking to that day. I wouldn't be so sure that they've figured it out yet either.

MOO

ETA - Who know what stupid-azz deputy they azzigned to this one! I have to say..I think that the case really is a SLAM DUNK but also that the result will have little to do with LE's response. I'm a staunch LE supporter but I have been less than impressed with what they have done on the "no brainer" case~!

i'm reading a lot of posts here today stating that the trial will now not take place for about two years. does anybody know how likely this is to be true?

TYVMIA

Hmmm, does anyone recall which phone numbers, I believe programmed into KC's cell, had names linked to wrong numbers? i.e. Wasn't one of them, say Jeff's, actually AT&T's number? Perhaps KC did give Cindy numbers for "Zanny" now and again - wrong numbers that Cindy is not admitting to?

There are hundreds of little "mistruths" on KC's part that will add up to a ton of circumstantial evidence at trial, IMO.

Ok I've got a legal question. Now that the DP is back on the table how does that work when sentencing time comes? What I mean is, say the jury finds KC guilty, does that automatically mean that she gets the DP or can the jury decide b/t LWOP or DP? Anyone know? Thanks.

Asking again: Can CAGA cite marital privilege while under oath at the criminal trial? Under what circumstances does marital privilege apply?

i'm reading a lot of posts here today stating that the trial will now not take place for about two years. does anybody know how likely this is to be true?

TYVMIA

The death penalty adds a year or so before it goes to trial. So, yes, 2 years could be very likely.

FWIW, for specific legal questions the "Procedure and legal questions" thread here may draw more detailed responses than this general Q&A thread.

Casey's cell phone records show she was texting at a rate of 12 -13/per hour (approx)....WHERE was poor little Caylee during all of this? I assume just being ignored. This information alone shows KC was an abusive mother.

Casey's cell phone records show she was texting at a rate of 12 -13/per hour (approx)....WHERE was poor little Caylee during all of this? I assume just being ignored. This information alone shows KC was an abusive mother.

Although 12 texts per hour sounds like a lot, a standard text message of a few short words takes seconds.

Not if you have an iphone oy.

Yes but you have to read them and then think of your reply and then check for replies. She lived on the internet and that phone and yet no ZG text, emails or calls. Very unrealistic.

has there ever been a count as to how many times she refered to Caylee without being prompted by someone bringing her up?????? :waitasec:

I've not heard or read where it has been confirmed who DC was talking to that day, so not sure how accurate that statement is. However, JM may have just been letting the A's say whatever they wanted to say and allowing any "mistruths" to be stated for the record to give the SA something else to use at trial. He seems to be as interested in getting justice for Caylee as he is in proving his case for ZFG, IMO.

Thanks for answering. If that's the case though... JM wanted to give SA something else to use at trial... Brad C. should have objected objected objected. Of course we all want justice for Caylee, but if that's true, what he did was wrong.

snipped

As upset as we are with the Anthony's for not doing the right thing at the right time, the blame really falls on KC. CA had suspicions, obviously, through those 31 days. But KC was the mom, and Caylee was her responsibility. I believe during the time when CA wrote the myspace entry, she genuinely believed KC had taken Caylee away to spite CA. I do believe she would have called 911 at that time if she thought KC had committed foul play.

Of course, we would have been much smarter and followed any hunches we had. We would have been more concerned for the safety of our grandchild. But CA wasn't.

I do know and posted on one of the threads that legally Caylee was Casey's Responsibility;
But as hard as I tried to stand by the Anthony's till now.
I am over the pity train, and Ido feel for them. but to pacify them will only contribute to helping enable them.
IMO there ia a huge diffrence between being nice and beig GOOD.
I wanted to be nice and so I did stand by them a long time, feeling for them, having a casey is tough.
But my ultimate personal goal is to be GOOD - I want to be good at not helping enable anyoone ever.

They knew Casey is a big lier and they could not talk with Caylee.
Mr. LE daddy should have said after 3 days;
If that baby is not here in 24 hours you will answer to the authorities.
It does not take 31 days, unless you are buying time.
They bought time ALSO when they did not give a caylee garment to the search team.
TIME was their enemy #1, or it can be a friend.
IF Caylee was found while there was still flesh on her bones, her body would have given
the authorities a lot of answer's that a skeleton can not give them.
So... time was either an enemy or a friend.

IF they thought Casey is angry and wants to punish her Mom;
you say: Casey fine, you go get a place for the 2 of you, until then have Caylee here
in 24 hours, or expect the authorities.
THAT WOULD HAVE GIVEN CAUTION ENOUGH to shake lose all the BS.
and maybe they did do that, and maybe it did shake loose a lot.
But we did not find out till they were all ready for that 911 call.

IMHO Cindy's gut knew, her posting tell me that her gut knew,
that writing feels to me like deep helplessness. (I know the feeling)
Cindy stopped short of going public with details.

SURLY "Ex" LE dad had some training, and surly part of his training did not
include to clean a car that smells like death.

I will not buy that it took them 31 days - I think they knew long before
and on the 31st day they made that damage control call.
I would love them questioned about the 31 days.

What is this about CA saying that Caylee talked about Zanni the Nanny's dog? I heard that last night on NG during a snip of her depo.

I have never heard that one before, did I miss something?

I don't post on this forum but I do read it quite often, so I do know that this has to be an imaginary dog.

Has anyone heard CA tell this before?

Hi Ms Songline.. :)

On July 3rd, I don't think CA was suspecting anything nefarious other than KC wasn't letting her see her granddaughter. Of course, I could be wrong.

As for the 31 days falling on GA and CA also... perhaps, they either did or didn't know. We can only speculate.

I don't have kids of my own, but I have a sister that had a severe falling out with our mother... Not to villify my sister, but she really didn't want her son around our mom... for reasons their own. Our mom never called the police thinking that my sister had done anything to my nephew. It was just a very sad time where a grandmother missed her daughter and grandson.

I don't know... just throwing that out there for ya to chew on.

Issi you are a sweetheart :blowkiss:
People who live in denial, choose to go to work on the day the car comes in smelling like death.
Hear nothing, see nothing, know notheing...

I hope your nephew is OK. But it is not same.
Because Caylee lived with Grandma and Grandpa.
Your sister had another home.
That changes it IMO

I lived with my parents after my divorce and I was Caseys age,
NO WAY could I have taken my kid out somewhere without leaving phone numbers where we can be found.

I also have my grandkids Nanny's numbers and they do not live here with me.

What is this about CA saying that Caylee talked about Zanni the Nanny's dog? I heard that last night on NG during a snip of her depo.

I don't post on this forum but I do read it quite often, so I do know that this has to be an imaginary dog.

Could be leading to the dog in fact being a Dingo?

Been tried before though: Lindy Chamberlain "the Dingo took my baby!

Could be leading to the dog in fact being a Dingo?

Been tried before though: Lindy Chamberlain "the Dingo took my baby!
Also the postcard that has a Glamorous woman with a saying;
"OH NO! I threw the bath water out with the baby"

Referring to ding bat moms....LOL

Cindy did make reference to Caylee talking about Zanny's dog early in the case. It is in a video clip. A reporter asked her if Caylee ever talked about Zanny and Cindy commented that Caylee talked about Zanny's dog. In the video, IIRC, the reporter asked while Cindy is walked somewhere (possibly into/out of jail to visit Casey). I'm afraid I don't have a link to the clip for you, but, can confirm that Cindy made that comment very early in the case (e.g. July/August '08)

FWIW, my thoughts ran to the pics of Caylee @ the Oviedo house in the backyard with Amy and/or Lauren C. walking some small dog(s)...dunno if they were Lauren's or someone else's, but, Lauren was living @ that house w/ Amy at the time IIRC. Pic is in the "Oviedo" house thread if you would like to do a forum search on that word in the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak