List of New and Old charges against Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more charges the more time she'll do in prison. If they never get her for Caylee's disappearance hopefully they'll have enough to keep her in jail a long time. At some point they may even get a plea deal out of her to confess and find out where Caylee is. Rather than get 20 years for all these thefts and the beginning charges she may get 10 for manslaughter.

If I had committed these crimes, they would have me under the jail by now..

This all needs to end..I hope they charge her before November..I know it is important to have that air tight case, however, I am tired..lol, as many of you are, its time for closure..

LOL If they arrest her again like the last time then GA and CA will have to post her bond again. This time she may have to sit in jail.

Parents had to know these other charges were coming. Why tha heck did they waste their money bailing her out this last time? !!

It just makes you shake your head, doesn't it?

How did Casey think she'd be able to maintain any kind of friendly relationship with a woman she'd not only thoroughly ripped off, but did it so blatantly that she wasn't even trying to cover up her theft?

She is probably angry that her friend would actually press charges against her. I mean what kind of friend would do that? That is how skewed Casey's world is.

That is wrong info. North Alafaya Trail is not in Winter Garden. They may have meant Winter Springs.

There is not a Target located in Winter Springs. I think they meant Waterford Lakes shopping center on N Alafaya in Orlando.:confused:

You can go here http://www.wftv.com/index.html
and see the actual complaint filed by the State Attorney which sets out the charges.

She is now facing a total of 50 years

Thanks TO! Great catch!

Hmm ... The first count (Grand Theft 3rd Degree) appears to be related to the missing cash from Amy's apt. The money that Casey told Amy she hid while "sleep walking". Or am I reading this wrong?

the article says formal fraud charges, what does that mean exactly in terms of can they still charge her with other things related to that or is that it?

Official charges filed against Casey Anthony

Last Edited: Thursday, 11 Sep 2008, 12:11 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The State Attorney's Office has officially filed charges against 22-year-old Casey Anthony, mother of missng 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Casey now has 10 charges filed against her, including grand theft, three charges of fraudulent use of personal identification, three counts of forgery of a check and three charges for uttering a forged check.

The charges stem from Casey's friend, Amy Huizenga, reporting to police that Casey stole checks and money from her in July.

The State Attorney's Office said that these are just formal charges and that Casey already bonded out on these alleged crimes. No arrest will be made.

However, FOX 35's Shannon Butler was told by the Orange County Sheriff's Office that more charges - separate from those officially filed Thursday - could come down as early as today against Casey.

Those charges would be similar to those she is already charged with.

Jose Baez, Casey's defense attorney , spoke with FOX 35's Shannon Butler off-camera Thursday and he said he expects more charges will be filed.

He has asked that the sheriff's office allow him to turn Casey in to authorities to avoid anymore activity outside her home.

Baez said the sheriffs office told him they will allow him to take Casey to the jail, but he says he is not sure they will hold up to that.

Casey Anthony is currently speaking with her attorney. She will remain there until just before 4:00 p.m. unless she is arrested before then. Baez says he is ready to bail her out again and said he could have it done in 24 hours.

www.foxorlando.com

They will probably not arrest her at home because the protesters are getting a little wackier

Is anyone else worried that LE is racking up these charges because they do not have enough evidnce for the murder charges and figure they will put her away one way or another? Done get me wrong..jail is jail, but I would like to see her prosecuted for murder!

Gah! OSCO is ingenious, IMHO. They are playing her like a yo-yo.

As long as all of these charges are stacking against her, they're keeping Baez busy with this so he won't have as much time to focus on a murder trial. Heh.

"Baez says he is ready to bail her out again and said he could have it done in 24 hours."

HE is ready to bail her out again? again?! hmm

This is schizophrenic.

No kidding, and just what exactly does she talk about? with all this talking with her attorney. She certainly is not admitting any kind of guilt where Caylee is concerned so just what ARE they talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member