LIST Questions and Answers #9 LIST ONLY

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay, I just read it again.
<snipped from the motion> "...the events referenced in the reports, which were gleaned through interviews with Ms. Anthony, are admissible as subject matter germane to the theory of the defense"

"gleaned through interviews with Ms. Anthony" means they are still trying to get Casey's story in without her having to take the stand, they're just citing case law this time. lol The front door got slammed shut so they're gonna try climbing throught the window this time. :rolleyes: I'll be surprised to even see the SA file a response. I'm confident Judge Perry isn't going to budge on this one. It is pretty desperate, imo. lol

I wonder who they would have spouting this subject matter since both drs. were removed from the witness list? Not that I think they will get it in, mind you.

I am an avid reader of these boards but rarely, if ever, post anything. I didn't know where to put this subject, I didn't want to start another thread...

I was just re-reading the interview with Casey at Universal Studios and something struck me that I never noticed or heard anyone mention before.

Here's the snippet from the interview:

(DETECTIVE WELLS)

Q-What about the baby’s dad’s parents, would you have left her with them, too?

A-I haven’t talked to them since we were probably six or seven years old. Since we were little kids. That was probably the last time I saw…

I know that the truth rarely, if ever, crosses her lips - but what if she made this remark without thinking and it's true? Maybe Caylee's dad was an elementary school friend of hers, maybe they attended the same junior/high schools. Does anyone know if this were ever addressed?

I mean, IF Caylee's dad died in an accident, wouldn't it be possible to get closer to finding out who he is by knowing they attended elementary school together? Did Casey attend Hidden Oaks Elementary?

Just throwing it out there to see if anyone ever addressed this before. I know the subject of paternity has been discussed at length, but I never noticed this in the interview until today...thoughts?

I am an avid reader of these boards but rarely, if ever, post anything. I didn't know where to put this subject, I didn't want to start another thread...

I was just re-reading the interview with Casey at Universal Studios and something struck me that I never noticed or heard anyone mention before.

Here's the snippet from the interview:

(DETECTIVE WELLS)

Q-What about the baby’s dad’s parents, would you have left her with them, too?

A-I haven’t talked to them since we were probably six or seven years old. Since we were little kids. That was probably the last time I saw…

I know that the truth rarely, if ever, crosses her lips - but what if she made this remark without thinking and it's true? Maybe Caylee's dad was an elementary school friend of hers, maybe they attended the same junior/high schools. Does anyone know if this were ever addressed?

I mean, IF Caylee's dad died in an accident, wouldn't it be possible to get closer to finding out who he is by knowing they attended elementary school together? Did Casey attend Hidden Oaks Elementary?

Just throwing it out there to see if anyone ever addressed this before. I know the subject of paternity has been discussed at length, but I never noticed this in the interview until today...thoughts?

Oh, yeah, we've discussed that one at length. :) I believe Ryan P fits the bill best by this description, but of course he is alive.

Wasn't there a status hearing planned for this week? I remember at the last hearing JP referred to having the status hearing on Friday but JA said that it was a holiday and court would be closed. Did they agree to have it Thursday?
I don't see it on the docket and there is no mention in the media.

Wasn't there a status hearing planned for this week? I remember at the last hearing JP referred to having the status hearing on Friday but JA said that it was a holiday and court would be closed. Did they agree to have it Thursday?
I don't see it on the docket and there is no mention in the media.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6360105&postcount=285"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - LIST Questions and Answers #9 LIST ONLY[/ame]

This is OT, not sure where to put it. I have been following this since the start. Since the trial is coming up, I was wondering how many threads have been started, also how many post? How much do you think it will grow once trial starts.
Also, big hugs and thank you to Tricia for have this site.:great::rocker:

Trust,
#1) You are not off topic to ask a question here.
#2) the # of pages of threads in this forum is listed on the front page of this forum (currently it says pg 1 of 155 on mine w/25 per page on my setting). 154 x 25 =3850 + 8 threads on the last page = 3858. There are 1012 listed in the subforums (not sure if they are counted above or not) and in addition there are currently 7 sticky(s) running but there have been hundreds more of those (given there is a new one created daily during the week and one for each weekend). My guess would be somewhere in the 5000's for number of threads on this topic in this forum.
#3) I don't know how to answer "how many post" except to say that in each thread you can scroll to the bottom and see who is on that particular thread at that particular time of day. We see nearly 200 posters plus 200 lurkers on line during the hearings but that number could certainly go higher.

IMO that is the best answer I can come up with, but it is just a best guess.

Trust,
#1) You are not off topic to ask a question here.
#2) the # of pages of threads in this forum is listed on the front page of this forum (currently it says pg 1 of 155 on mine w/25 per page on my setting). 154 x 25 =3850 + 8 threads on the last page = 3858. There are 1012 listed in the subforums (not sure if they are counted above or not) and in addition there are currently 7 sticky(s) running but there have been hundreds more of those (given there is a new one created daily during the week and one for each weekend). My guess would be somewhere in the 5000's for number of threads on this topic in this forum.
#3) I don't know how to answer "how many post" except to say that in each thread you can scroll to the bottom and see who is on that particular thread at that particular time of day. We see nearly 200 posters plus 200 lurkers on line during the hearings but that number could certainly go higher.

IMO that is the best answer I can come up with, but it is just a best guess.
...and to add to the question of how many posters...this was the day Caylee's body was found...I think we'll all be here in force when the trial starts.

Most users ever online was 1,680, 12-11-2008 at 02:08 PM.

Hi :)

I have been searching all over here, and everywhere, for the *specific* letter from CA to ICA, where CA writes about the plumbing emergency. If anyone knows where it is would you please post the link?

Thanks! :seeya:

Hi :)

I have been searching all over here, and everywhere, for the *specific* letter from CA to ICA, where CA writes about the plumbing emergency. If anyone knows where it is would you please post the link?

Thanks! :seeya:

Page 3 - 2nd paragraph of Cindy's letter to Casey

I don’t know if Jeanine told you about the water pipe that broke Fri....

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/25606323/detail.html

Sorry if this has already been addressed... regarding LKB's disclosure that "everyone knows" the Zanny story was a lie... and regarding the Winnie the Pooh blanket and other things from the home found with poor Caylee... didn't someone (ICA / CA?) say that ZFG had a key to the Anthony home, and that's why Caylee's things were at the discovery site?

Sorry if this has already been addressed... regarding LKB's disclosure that "everyone knows" the Zanny story was a lie... and regarding the Winnie the Pooh blanket and other things from the home found with poor Caylee... didn't someone (ICA / CA?) say that ZFG had a key to the Anthony home, and that's why Caylee's things were at the discovery site?

Back again.... I forgot to ask this question... how then can those things from the A home be explained? If they are going to the GA theory, then I guess that would work for the defense.... but other than that, what plausible other explanation can they present to the jury? I think this is huge.

YES!! YES!! YES!! Totally forgot that "Zanny" had a key to the Anthony home! Amazing catch, Misy!!

If that doesn't open a whole new can of worms, I don't know what does! :great:

I have wondered and haven't seen it addressed, may not have any revelance. My question is "Did the LE pick up the Anthony's garbage that the lady took from outside their home? One of the stations filmed her taking items out and one was the shamrock (?) cap that KC wore but according to Amy or Annie, I am so confused at this point said in police interview or depo was actually her's? I wondered it LE did and if they found anything in garbage bag that was useful? I wish I could provide the links but I would be guessing at best. Thanks to anyone who remembers this or has further knowledge.
Savannahanna

When is the jury selection location going to be revealed to the public?

Is the media allowed to be in the courtroom for jury selection?

When is the jury selection location going to be revealed to the public?

Is the media allowed to be in the courtroom for jury selection?
..we'll find out the day of, may 9th.

..yes, the media will be there, the public is allowed in as well.

http://www.juryblog.com/us-supreme-court-says-courtrooms-must-be-open-to-public-during-voir-dire/

U.S. Supreme Court Says Courtrooms Must Be Open To Public During Voir Dire

--January 26, 2010
Last week, the United States Supreme Court held that trial judges should not exclude the public from courtrooms during jury selection.

I have wondered and haven't seen it addressed, may not have any revelance. My question is "Did the LE pick up the Anthony's garbage that the lady took from outside their home? One of the stations filmed her taking items out and one was the shamrock (?) cap that KC wore but according to Amy or Annie, I am so confused at this point said in police interview or depo was actually her's? I wondered it LE did and if they found anything in garbage bag that was useful? I wish I could provide the links but I would be guessing at best. Thanks to anyone who remembers this or has further knowledge.
Savannahanna

IIRC the lady took it, announced it's contents, then turned it over to LE (or LE came to her for it...) at any rate among other things the Ant's threw away was a bunch of stuffed animals and stuffed toys donated and sent to the Ant's for Caylee when she came home...washer woman Cindy deemed them
'not good enough' due to what she said was the smell of cigarette smoke on them. Guess washing THOSE never occurred to her?? Cindy said that Casey did not like cig smoke nor did she ever take Caylee around cig smoke. Little did Cindy know...Caseys car had several empty cigarette packs in it and had been smoked in.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back