LIST Questions & Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a pre-trial hearing in the civil suit on Tuesday (5/4/10) ? Has Jonathon Kassen withdrew from the civil case ?

Thanks!!

Is there a pre-trial hearing in the civil suit on Tuesday (5/4/10) ? Has Jonathon Kassen withdrew from the civil case ?

Thanks!!

According to the court calendar, the pre-trial hearing is scheduled fo 5/4/10.

2008-CA-024573-O
CA - Negligence
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY Rodriguez, Jose R
Hearing Room 1700.01
05/04/2010
1:30 PM
Pre-Trial Civil

Lead Attorney: CROWELL, TOMASITA D, Esquire

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com

In Casey's 2nd interview she says Caylee's pediatrician is Dr. Silva.
Any Orlando people know if there is a Dr. Silva??

Looked & found a pediatrician: Miguel Silva in Orlando. I hope Melich contacted him to see if he really was Caylee's pediatrician, could possibly have some medical record for Caylee.

Looked & found a pediatrician: Miguel Silva in Orlando. I hope Melich contacted him to see if he really was Caylee's pediatrician, could possibly have some medical record for Caylee.

Out of curiosity, I looked to see if there was a Miguel Silva listed on any of the witness lists. I did not find him listed anywhere, fwiw.

According to the court calendar, the pre-trial hearing is scheduled fo 5/4/10.

2008-CA-024573-O
CA - Negligence
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY Rodriguez, Jose R
Hearing Room 1700.01
05/04/2010
1:30 PM
Pre-Trial Civil

Lead Attorney: CROWELL, TOMASITA D, Esquire

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com

Will KC be required to attend this hearing?

Hello WS :)

I read this in the "Today's Current News" thread from yesterday. Thank you AWC! :) Where have we/are we discussing that the defense wants George's GJ transcript? Why do they have to file a motion/ask for it? What does that mean that the defense wants it? TIA

Also Thursday, the defense filed a request for Perry to reconsider several motions, such as access to grand jury testimony by Anthony's father and access to records for a volunteer search group, ruled on by Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan, who stepped down from the case last month.

...JS...

Today's Current News

Lots of Activity on the murder case docket.
Updates:

05-06-2010 Motion
Defendant's Motion for Reconsideration of Certain Prior Rulings by Disqualified Judge

05-06-2010 Motion to Intervene
for the Limited Purpose of Opposing Defendants Motion to Seal all Justice Administration Commission Documents

05-06-2010 Memorandum
in Support of Request for Reciprocal Compliance

05-06-2010 Response
to Motion for Statement of Particulars Providing Notice of Aggravating Circumstances and Conditional Request for Reciprocal Compliance

05-07-2010 Notice of Hearing
2nd Amended

05/07/2010 Correspondence
to Judge

05-07-2010 Amended Order
Setting Discovery, Motion and Hearing Deadlines and Trial Date

05-07-2010 Motion to Compel
Defendants Supplement to Renewed Motion to Compel Bench Notes (Add Exhibits)

05-10-2010 Hearing (9:00 AM)
Motions

05-11-2010 Hearing (9:00 AM)
Pending Motions on Death Penalty

06-21-2010 Status Hearing (1:30 PM)
07-20-2010 Status Hearing (1:30 PM)
08-30-2010 Status Hearing (1:30 PM)
09-27-2010 Status Hearing (1:30 PM)
10-29-2010 Status Hearing (1:30 PM)

I would like to read the bolded above. Can anyone piont me in the right direction please.

Today's Current News

Lots of Activity on the murder case docket.
Updates:

05-06-2010 Motion
Defendant's Motion for Reconsideration of Certain Prior Rulings by Disqualified Judge

05-06-2010 Motion to Intervene
for the Limited Purpose of Opposing Defendants Motion to Seal all Justice Administration Commission Documents

05-06-2010 Memorandum
in Support of Request for Reciprocal Compliance

05-06-2010 Response
to Motion for Statement of Particulars Providing Notice of Aggravating Circumstances and Conditional Request for Reciprocal Compliance

05-07-2010 Notice of Hearing
2nd Amended

05/07/2010 Correspondence
to Judge

05-07-2010 Amended Order
Setting Discovery, Motion and Hearing Deadlines and Trial Date

05-07-2010 Motion to Compel
Defendants Supplement to Renewed Motion to Compel Bench Notes (Add Exhibits)

05-10-2010 Hearing (9:00 AM)
Motions

05-11-2010 Hearing (9:00 AM)
Pending Motions on Death Penalty

06-21-2010 Status Hearing (1:30 PM)
07-20-2010 Status Hearing (1:30 PM)
08-30-2010 Status Hearing (1:30 PM)
09-27-2010 Status Hearing (1:30 PM)
10-29-2010 Status Hearing (1:30 PM)

I would like to read the bolded above. Can anyone piont me in the right direction please.

Quoting myself as I am very interested in knowing who wrote the correspondence to the Judge and what it says. Don't you want to know too? 05/07/2010 Correspondence
to Judge

Anyone know what happened to these?

Motion to seal the jail visitor records
Motion concerning all the TES documents
Motion concerning prior bad acts by Roy Cronk

Thanks,
Katharine

Anyone know what happened to these?

Motion to seal the jail visitor records
Motion concerning all the TES documents
Motion concerning prior bad acts by Roy Cronk

Thanks,
Katharine

motion to seal the jail visitor records was put off because defense did not notice OCSO counsel
motion concerning TES docs has not been heard yet
motion concerning prior bad acts by Roy Kronk has not been heard yet

That's to the best of my recollection

motion to seal the jail visitor records was put off because defense did not notice OCSO counsel
motion concerning TES docs has not been heard yet
motion concerning prior bad acts by Roy Kronk has not been heard yet

That's to the best of my recollection

Thanks, Eaglemom. That was my recollection as well, but things have been moving so fast that I thought maybe I missed something:laughbounce:
Maybe they will be scheduled for a later hearing? I was especially interested in the last two (Kronk and TES)

Okay I was wondering about the gatorade bottle with the syringe. I'd heard or read somewhere that it had also tested positive for a type of steroid that weight lifters or body builders use. Now I cannot find my link for it! Arghhh frustration. I will keep looking.

Back to my point. Many of us had noticed a very long time ago Caylee's balding/hair loss patches, dark circles and sometimes not well appearance. Most strikingly the last video while visiting her grandparents just before she went missing. If Casey had been drugging Caylee and using that same syringe is it possible she was also somehow slipped some steroids? Steroid abuse can be deadly, especially for a very small child. It can cause hair loss even in small amounts. This I know from my own personal experience and health issues.

I'd be interested to find out if it can be detected in skeletal remains? I just found this thought and theory kind of interesting. She had so many male friends/boyfriends some of whom were pretty good sized and it would explain maybe where it orginated.

BEEN OUT STATE- can not find info on upcoming hearings for casey- anyone have info?

there are truly massive amounts of text messaging between kc and tl on the night of the 15th of june 2008 and they have never been released although LE almost certainly has them -

would the reason for this be that they wont be entering them as evidence at trial? there are other things released that it appears they wont be using so this doesnt seem an explanation to me?

are they holding it for some reason?

Have the fingerprints on the car every been in a doc dump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504