Little Girls Gyrate in Lingerie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mr. E, I don't even know what to say to that one. Just wow. Remember when mothers were who taught children (particularly daughters) about decorum and what is approriate and inapproriate? I miss those days. It's lonely being the type of mom I am in a world populated by women being the type of mothers who think like your teen friends mom. Sigh.

Mr. E, I don't even know what to say to that one. Just wow. Remember when mothers were who taught children (particularly daughters) about decorum and what is approriate and inapproriate? I miss those days. It's lonely being the type of mom I am in a world populated by women being the type of mothers who think like your teen friends mom. Sigh.

When I was pregnant, I looked around in the little kids clothes dreaming of my baby-to-come, and it literally made me frightened to have a girl - with nothing but hot pants and hooker tops to dress her in!

Luckily, I had a boy - otherwise, I would have been up to visit the Mennonites to ask for dress patterns. :)

I think that adults who are in charge of kids today have really lost their sense of what's right and proper. What a lot of people in response to this video have said is "My mother would have said no." When did parents start allowing this or thinking it was right?
Just a real-life example: A teen I know sent text pictures of herself (naked, of course) to her boyfriend, which of course landed in every student's phone in the school. The mother was called. Her reaction? She's glad that her daughter has a good body image, and she sees nothing wrong with what the girl did. See? Mothers' common sense has flown out the window.
BBM
I go back to the old anecdote about the frog in the pot of boiling water. It's the gradually turning up the heat-little by little (not enough to notice the difference). The eyes that some of the parents of today see thru are not the same eyes that parents just a few years ago saw thru! Even though we know the danger and consequences of sexting, bullying, pedophiles on the internet, etc.-has it stopped it? No- in fact it keeps increasing!!IMO:twocents:
boiling_frog.jpg

I have three girls, and I love having them. But in this day and age, it's a challenge. Dressing them has always been a challenge. I steer clear of short shots that say "Juicy" across the butt. I have to sometimes search through packets of underpants that aren't "French cut" -- I guess briefs aren't sexy enough for little girls.

When they were really little, I bought boys' jeans, as they were cheaper and tougher.

Even my toddler's jeans are low-risers.

Blouses for teen girls can be very, very low cut. We had a tough time finding a nice dress for my 8th grade daughter's graduation. It had to be black, and somehow all the black dresses were tiny little cocktail dresses.

Little girls today want to be teenagers, and I think their parents let them. I'm generalizing, of course. I'm sure there are a few of us out there with the sense to let our kids be kids.

I have three girls, and I love having them. But in this day and age, it's a challenge. Dressing them has always been a challenge. I steer clear of short shots that say "Juicy" across the butt. I have to sometimes search through packets of underpants that aren't "French cut" -- I guess briefs aren't sexy enough for little girls.

When they were really little, I bought boys' jeans, as they were cheaper and tougher.

Even my toddler's jeans are low-risers.

Blouses for teen girls can be very, very low cut. We had a tough time finding a nice dress for my 8th grade daughter's graduation. It had to be black, and somehow all the black dresses were tiny little cocktail dresses.

Little girls today want to be teenagers, and I think their parents let them. I'm generalizing, of course. I'm sure there are a few of us out there with the sense to let our kids be kids.

That's true - thank heavens for the Good Will - they are always out of style, which suits me fine! :)

ETA: I know I am taking this even further O/T, but what on earth is with platform sandles for little girls? I'm not even talking style, there, but safety. Jeesh!

My goodness - whatever happened to good old fashion ballet classes that were taught when I was young? Now we have 7 year olds dancing like they should be in a strip club. I can't blame the kids, but I can blame the parents!!

That's true - thank heavens for the Good Will - they are always out of style, which suits me fine! :)

ETA: I know I am taking this even further O/T, but what on earth is with platform sandles for little girls? I'm not even talking style, there, but safety. Jeesh!

Funny you should say this because that's exactly where we got her graduation dress! It's lovely, too, if I do say so, and she's very excited about wearing it.

Up in the club (club), we just broke up (up)
I'm doing my own little thing
You decided to dip (dip), but now you want to trip (trip)
Cause another brother noticed me
I'm up on him (him), he up on me (me)
Don't pay him any attention
Cause I cried my tears (tears), for three good years (years)
You can't be mad at me

[Chorus]
Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
Don't be mad once you see that *he* want it

(2x) Wuh Uh Oh Uh Uh Oh Uh Oh Oh Uh Uh Oh

Don't be mad once you see that he want it

(Verse 2)

I got gloss on my lips (lips), a man on my hips (hips)
Hold me tighter than my Dereon jeans

Acting up (up), drink in my cup (cup)
I can care less what you think
I need no permission, did I mention
Don't pay him any attention
Cause you had your turn (turn)
But now you gon' learn
What it really feels like to Miss Bee

(Chorus)
Don't be mad once you see that *he* want it

(2x's) Wuh Uh Oh Uh Uh Oh Uh Oh Oh Uh Uh Oh
(REPEAT)

(Bridge)

Don't treat me to these things of this world
I'm not that kind of girl
Your love is what I prefer, what I deserve
Here's a man that makes me then takes me
And delivers me to a destiny, to infinity and beyond
Pull me into your arms
Say I'm the one you own
If you don't, you'll be alone
And like a ghost, I'll be gone

All the single ladies (7x's)
Now put your hands up

(2x's) Wuh Uh Oh Uh Uh Oh Uh Oh Oh Uh Uh Oh

Wuh Uh Oh

(Chorus)
Don't be mad once you see that he want it

(REPEAT CHORUS)

Wuh uh oh

The IT in this song is sex.

From those lyrics, I'd say she is exactly "that kind of girl." (referring to the lyrics of Single Ladies)

Cause another brother noticed me
I'm up on him (him), he up on me (me)

My 8 year old doesn't know what that means but I still won't let her run around singing it. I don't want to have to explain to her what grinding is, thank you.

UGH! Is all I can say! And the lyrics? If I had a daughter ... I would have NEVER let her sing that, EVER!

That said: I was at a cook-out a few weeks ago, and there were several little girls dressed very sexual. Yes, in outfits that should have been for women! And .. hate to say this but, there were several men there, that I know NOT to be pedophiles, that were still making comments and laughing to each other ... about them.

I hate to suggest this, but I've seen this before also .... many ordinary men, getting a rise from the way little girls are dressed and how they act. I think it's much more common than you'd like to believe.

Here is Liza's version of Single Ladies that she does in Sex and the City 2! No action in this clip just her version of the song!
[video=youtube;uLCRisDDjxI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLCRisDDjxI[/video]

I guess we'll see her dance when the movie comes out.
<snipped>
The 64-year-old screen legend says filming the scene was "a blast" (via Contact Music). "It's a wonderful number ... It's rock and roll. Everything is moving! And I just got a whole new knee, so I can promise you everything is moving."
http://www.popeater.com/2010/05/21/liza-minnelli-single-ladies/

bbm

I would really like to know, How they explained that dance move to a 7 year old ?

Instructor, "ok girls. now, have you ever walked in on your mom and dad and they told you that they were playing? Well, this is sorta like that. Here, now watch me and do as I do. A-one and a-two....":sick:

(Its not funny and I am totally revolted. I just can't imagine :waitasec:)

No one should be allowed to film minor children, and put them on youtube without express permission.

I found the dance, costuming, and moves totally inappropriate for 7 year old girls.

I"m disgusted.

BBM. How true! Whether they are dancing like ho's, or even eating or sleeping, there are lots of crazy people out there. I've never even posted ANY pictures of my son on ANY website at ANY age. What are people thinking?

That's just it though, this video of the little girls is a prime example of "sick minds dictating our freedom of expression." Some sick minds decided that it was cool to have little girls dancing in attire and in a manner that appeals to some grown men in our society. It is adult sexuality that is being imposed on little children, not little children who are coming up with a routine and costuming from their own freedom of expression.
If grown women had put this together, and performed it, that's their perogative. I don't think anyone is talking about censorship of that kind of thing. Like the Pussycat Dools. It's not my kind of thing, but they are grown and they have the freedom to express themselves the way they choose.
But these are children who are being fed this and told to do it, taught to do it. They have no ability to discern what may be appropriate or not, exploitative or not - they're kids! That's what their parents and teachers are for.
I think you may be making a contextual ethics argument here, which I understand. For example, in some cultures, it's okay to be naked on the beach. I get that. Doesn't bother me. But I think that argument can be taken too far. If we use it to defend blatant child exploitation, which I feel this is, what's next? Some people argue that it's okay for a 35 year old to marry a 14 year old because that's how they do it in their country. Or it's okay to perform genital mutilation because it's just cultural. Can we say, "Well, kiddie *advertiser censored* is just freedom of expression. Our culture feels it's okay so it's okay!"? I don't think so. I think the line must be drawn at such an argument when it come to children and abuse of them. And I do feel this borders on abuse.
Here's a great post I was e-mailed which I think really sums up the whole issue of these poor kids and why many think it's just wrong! http://jezebel.com/5541636/the-single-ladies-dance--the-crisis-of-girls-sexualization

That was a great article. And it made me think of something that is probably a whole different topic. But in the article it mentions that the early sexualization of girls leads to poor self esteem, eating disorders and depression. Um... funny how my mind works, but did anyone notice that NONE of these girls are even what one would consider chubby? Weren't there any chubby girls in that dance class? And if there were, why weren't they on stage? What were they told as to why they couldn't perform? Does anyone get what I'm trying to say? (I think I've confused myself!).

when I watched this video, I was thinking dance recitals sure have changed since I was kid, 30 35 years ago

I need to dig up my pics, Dance recitals back then were for any size kids, we all had fun in the costumes but they were nothing like that
my mom would have said heck no

that why I have not posted them scared the wrong person will see them

right now he is Elvis biggest fan, we only have one car with a cd player that is only one he want to ride in so he can listen to elvis. He loves the gospel tapes the most.

Is that a sheep standing in that picture with you?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HazardPay
Back