Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 18 October 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to Judge Alex on FOX news....he has DB pegged pretty good :)

I really like Judge Alex. Very no-nonsense, easily understandable and speaks in plain language. No beating around the bush. He seems very sincere. I enjoy hearing his thoughts on cases. What were his thoughts on DB?

I think we will find out that DB has had way more going on than an anxiety problem.

I really like Judge Alex. Very no-nonsense, easily understandable and speaks in plain language. No beating around the bush. He seems very sincere. I enjoy hearing his thoughts on cases. What were his thoughts on DB?

from what i understood shes got major problems with her story. moo

The bottom line is DB doesn't remember the last time she saw her sick infant.

I used to clock it when I put my son to bed when he was an infant, especially if he was sick - I still do. Now, I woudn't be able to give an exact time, like, 6:40, but I could put it around 6:30. I just assumed that most mothers made a mental note of the time when putting the baby down.

Or maybe I'm just a neurotic mother.

Nope, I would be able to tell you the same thing give or take 5-10 minutes any night of the week.

Top of the hour. Also mentioning something about the cell phones. Oh boy, if we hear DB used these phones in the middle of the night, Im totally going to be p*ssed. jmo

Please post what is said I cannot watch :maddening:

Dr. Fessel- yes, she was probably between 8-12 weeks when that was taken, guessing by the strength in her neck. Of course all babies are different, I'm just averaging.

It may be cute, but it's the wrong picture for a shirt or poster. But mind you, it was probably made by the family and not DB. What are they thinking?:waitasec:

Well put! In fact, that is the reason that I started following the case in the first place. I was suspicious that they kept showing such a little baby and calling her a 10 month old. Now Lisa is 11 months old, so they should use the most current photos. It is so not helpful to show a 3-4 month old baby picture when trying to find a real life 11 month old.

...And babies CHANGE so much in those first 12 months, their little faces mature, get more hair, etc.

Does anyone have an insight as to what this says about her parents? I mean are they showing her baby pictures because this is how they want to remember her? Could something have happened in recent months where pictures were not taken as often?

I wonder what is going on in the Grand Jury today!

Nope, I would be able to tell you the same thing give or take 5-10 minutes any night of the week.

I am a neurotic mother too.. Just ask my kids. My baby is 21 and I still get up in the middle of the night to see if he is home safe and to make sure he locked the doors when he came in. I was always also a mother who didnt go to bed unless I did look in on all my kids and tell them I loved them..

I can't remember everything but he did imply he doubts her. He said someone breaking into your home does not turn the lights on and for them to say the cell phones are missing is an excuse for not calling police sooner. He also implied that the "drunk" theory was probably made up to cover her original statements to police.........

So in reality, the video of her shopping in the store buying the wine is now working to her advantage....my statement, not JA.

That pretty much implies that there are some big problems with her initial statements doesn't it?

I have to take my son to work, if I am not home when the interview with MF comes on can you all update please.. i can read then when I come home.. Thanks so much. Glad I found all of you.

I literally just mentioned this on another thread about your theories on Lisa.. With the money problems they seem to have and that everyone is having in these times, what if they had someone they could trust from another state take this baby and wait to collect the reward money and split it with mom and dad. Only problem is that the heat is on so bad this person cannot come out and say they found the baby to collect.. Anyway, that was one of my theories, the other one isnt so good. Though none of them are good.

Well, a hoax like you describe could be the reason why the family provides photos and videos of Lisa which only show her as an infant.

They want to minimize the chance of a hidden, 11-month-old Lisa being identified.

jmo

...And babies CHANGE so much in those first 12 months, their little faces mature, get more hair, etc.

Does anyone have an insight as to what this says about her parents? I mean are they showing her baby pictures because this is how they want to remember her? Could something have happened in recent months where pictures were not taken as often?

Maybe this was just the clearest pic they had of her? When you start enlarging blurry pics (as the one of her standing at the window) .. they get REALLY bad..

I don't think she looks THAT much different, really. She's a cute little blue-eyed bald baby ...

I haven't read too much into the photos ....... jmho

Just saw Baez leaving a Broadway Play with Barbara <modsnip> and Lizzy Baden. Between that and the DB attorney, my day is messed up and I may need anti-anxiety meds.

Just saw Baez leaving a Broadway Play with Barbara WaWa and Lizzy Baden. Between that and the DB attorney, my day is messed up and I may need anti-anxiety meds.

I heard they work really well with wine ......... :innocent:

I can say when I start bedtime, but not usually when we were done and I left the room. I don't look at the clock after I finish all the stories, hugs, hairbrushing, teeth brushing, perfect PJ finding, listening to their day, wishing them luck on their test tomorrow, blah blah blah. Bedtime is a long process in this house, and it varies greatly. So yes to initiation of bedtime, but no to "last time seen" I could get you in the ballpark though.

The attorney said that her memory was refreshed by others- and I can see that being possible. "6:30 was when my husband called to ask yada yada yada" "ok, and I put her to bed shortly after that. So it would have been roughly 6:40." Not saying that is what happened, just that it is a valid and common way to recollect details.

It will now be JT's job to seek and send LE on a goose chase with non-stop searching for all the tips he will receive from the people who imagine that the baby they just walked by is Lisa. I saw this with the Anthonys and Baez. I will expect nothing less.

He will be screaming (as Baez and the anthony did) that LE is not doing their job and searching for Lisa. My goodness Baez an them around for six months...and the parents tried it for 2 yrs.

Maybe this was just the clearest pic they had of her? When you start enlarging blurry pics (as the one of her standing at the window) .. they get REALLY bad..

I don't think she looks THAT much different, really. She's a cute little blue-eyed bald baby ...

I haven't read too much into the photos ....... jmho

I haven't either. I apologize but I don't think Baby Lisa would be seen out in the general population.

Imo, the time 6:40 and 10:30 came about when the neighbor arrived and left. Has anyone read about neighbors statements? Also, blacking out is an early symptom of alcoholism. To me, for DB to announce it the way she did seemed almost confrontational, even more so when she said it had nothing to do with her daughter. Her words, imoo, were choppy and curt. Why so defensive? Does she look down from shame? Not to me. JI does. I take it she wears the pants in that family and I do hope they are done w the media interveiws as they had little to do w finding Lisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove