Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 18 October 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this was just the clearest pic they had of her? When you start enlarging blurry pics (as the one of her standing at the window) .. they get REALLY bad..

I don't think she looks THAT much different, really. She's a cute little blue-eyed bald baby ...

I haven't read too much into the photos ....... jmho

Maybe, but there are some really clear ones from the Oct 2nd birthday party- and I want to say the one of her on the sofa was pretty crisp, but I could be wrong.

It's not just them though, it's the Media too. So maybe there is a reason? It just seems counter-intuitive.

I am a neurotic mother too.. Just ask my kids. My baby is 21 and I still get up in the middle of the night to see if he is home safe and to make sure he locked the doors when he came in. I was always also a mother who didnt go to bed unless I did look in on all my kids and tell them I loved them..

They NEUROTIC we will be!!!!!!!:rocker:

When my daughter was sick around 11 months (some viral thing according to ER) I would set my alarm clock at 2 hour intervals and wake up to check on her through the night. My husband thought I had lost my mind! LOL

I thought that too until I saw that the family had created "missing" t-shirts w/ Lisa's younger, infant photo on the front.

Someone sure has dropped the ball on that one.... :waitasec:
I could just be so used to seeing that pic that I am seeing 'through' it on the t-shirts KWIM?

Maybe, but there are some really clear ones from the Oct 2nd birthday party- and I want to say the one of her on the sofa was pretty crisp, but I could be wrong.

It's not just them though, it's the Media too. So maybe there is a reason? It just seems counter-intuitive.

Sure, and who knows how the media pics photos .. they just probably choose the one that they think is the cutest .. like when they are smearing someone, they chose the nastiest looking photo.. :waitasec:

I say DB is an Axis I and had been on more meds for a long time. To take any alcohol with a benzo could be lethal and is so in many, many cases.

What she is calling an anti-anxiety may not be one at all. I suspect she is on something else and wonder is she is psychotic. Dollars to donuts we will find out it is a different med than what she has stated.

What she calls "anxiety" might be psychosis.

I heard they work really well with wine ......... :innocent:

Did DB take anti anxity meds with her box o wine? OMGosh. I've had a xanax or 2 in my time, and it makes me feel like I've had 2-3 glasses of wine. I can't imagine mixing it with +5 glasses of wine...I'd be passed out cold (oh, obvs she was).

But there's a pretty clear warning on the bottle - DO NOT TAKE WITH ALCOHOL.

:banghead:

mel

snipped from : http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/nation...at-they-have-'nothing-to-hide'-#ixzz1b9TIRNog

They want to cooperate,” Tacopina told Ann Curry. “But they want to make sure the investigation is done in good faith.”

He said it “really doesn’t do much for the cooperative spirit” when investigators blame someone for their child’s disappearance.

“These people are victims,” Tacopina said. “They are grieving parents who are missing their 11-month-old baby.”

The ONLY VICTIM here is BABY LISA JT !

I get so :furious: when I hear these "defense attorneys" SPIN this carp for that the "parents are victims" -- ESPECIALLY when you have ...

- A mother who admits to being "drunk" the night Baby Lisa allegedly went "missing" ...

- A mother who has changed her "stories" so many times I can't count them ...

- A father who basically "sits and stares" and shows absolutely NO emotion about his missing baby ...

- Parents who show absolutely NO sign of DESPARATION in finding their missing baby ...

I could go on and on ...

Bottom Line is Baby Lisa IS THE ONLY VICTIM !

MOO ...

Did DB take anti anxity meds with her box o wine? OMGosh. I've had a xanax or 2 in my time, and it makes me feel like I've had 2-3 glasses of wine. I can't imagine mixing it with +5 glasses of wine...I'd be passed out cold (oh, obvs she was).

mel

She justified it that she took the anti-anxiety drug in the morning and drank at night.

couple of things stick with me. When I used to drink heavily, (which has toned down considerably) I couldn't count the times my husband came home to yell at me that night or in the morning for having left every light on the house ON. I would also immediately check my phone and computer to see who I called/texted the next morning. Why? Because I had NO idea what I did the night before......That's why it's called a black out.... Also, what kidnapper would leave every light on in the house for someone to see them?? Makes zero sence to me.....

snipped from : http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/nation...at-they-have-'nothing-to-hide'-#ixzz1b9TIRNog

They want to cooperate,” Tacopina told Ann Curry. “But they want to make sure the investigation is done in good faith.”

He said it “really doesn’t do much for the cooperative spirit” when investigators blame someone for their child’s disappearance.

“These people are victims,” Tacopina said. “They are grieving parents who are missing their 11-month-old baby.”

The ONLY VICTIM here is BABY LISA JT !

I get so :furious: when I hear these "defense attorneys" SPIN this carp for that the "parents are victims" -- ESPECIALLY when you have ...

- A mother who admits to being "drunk" the night Baby Lisa allegedly went "missing" ...

- A mother who has changed her "stories" so many times I can't count them ...

- A father who basically "sits and stares" and shows absolutely NO emotion about his missing baby ...

- Parents who show absolutely NO sign of DESPARATION in finding their missing baby ...

I could go on and on ...

Bottom Line is Baby Lisa IS THE ONLY VICTIM !

MOO ...

:waitasec:Fisties..... "I'm just as much a victim as anyone else here.... My whole life has been taken from me!!" FCA :banghead:

I say DB is an Axis I and had been on more meds for a long time. To take any alcohol with a benzo could be lethal and is so in many, many cases.

What she is calling an anti-anxiety may not be one at all. I suspect she is on something else and wonder is she is psychotic. Dollars to donuts we will find out it is a different med than what she has stated.

If I heard the tease right, MK is going to tell on Fox news what med DB was on.

I am watching FOX at the moment. During Sunday's, 10/16/11 interview with FOX aired on Monday, Debra stated she didn't need an attorney.

I find it very odd that she clearly indicated "not needing an attorney" and then the next day has an attorney. :crazy:

Effexor

I can say when I start bedtime, but not usually when we were done and I left the room. I don't look at the clock after I finish all the stories, hugs, hairbrushing, teeth brushing, perfect PJ finding, listening to their day, wishing them luck on their test tomorrow, blah blah blah. Bedtime is a long process in this house, and it varies greatly. So yes to initiation of bedtime, but no to "last time seen" I could get you in the ballpark though.

The attorney said that her memory was refreshed by others- and I can see that being possible. "6:30 was when my husband called to ask yada yada yada" "ok, and I put her to bed shortly after that. So it would have been roughly 6:40." Not saying that is what happened, just that it is a valid and common way to recollect details.

I could buy the difference in the bedtime could be caused by something like that. It could happen to me. I'm not sure what time I put the children to bed yesterday. The 10.30 PM change is a different story, however. Earlier, she was specific that she checked on Lisa at that time. Now her memory is so refreshed that she doesn't remember if she was blacked out at the time but she probably only checked up on Lisa shortly after putting her to bed when she was standing in her crib and at 10.30 she might not have seen Lisa at all.

It just sounds like a lie to me. Her previous story didn't work so now she's trying out the "I don't remember" excuse.

How old is DB? She just seems really immature. I'm thinking, here is a young woman with a (or more?) child from a husband whom she's not living with, living with her boyfriend and his kid(s) and their baby and she is how old? Do we know her education level? She seems very very young with a bit of an entitlement mentality.. typical teenage type mentality..

Just some thoughts...

mel

I think it depends on the person and whether you take xanax on a regular basis. Same goes for wine IMO. I can take a xanax or two with no problem but 2 glasses of wine will put me to sleep even without xanax.

It's an anti-depressant. I take it with no problems. It's one of those you have to gradually build up your dosage and also wean yourself off of it before stopping completely.

ETA ... I also have a prescription for a very low dosage of Xanax which I take on occasion. I've never been a big drinker but the most I've had while on these types of meds is a couple glasses of wine when I am home for the evening. I do not have any children in my home. I would not drink while caring for my grandson but that's just me.

Just watched more of Megyn Kelly's interview on Fox around 1:00. My immediate reaction is that the mother acts very arrogant and has a smart-alec attitude. Dad seems zoned out and totally disengaged from anything going on. Both are completely inappropriate behaviors for this type of case, IMO. I know there's no 'right way' to behave, but when your child has been missing for two weeks, behaving in a disrespectful and arrogant manner isn't right.

Mom's answers seem rehearsed and planned-out, she answers very quickly and has a surly tone. Dad never makes eye-contact with anyone, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem