Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 18 October 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MFurhman:
-How can u have had a black out when for last 2 wks u've been describing ur baby as healthy and alive?
-The Blackout Defense.
-She's cornered on the 6:40. She would have to answer questions about that time period...

Where are you guys getting this info about the unplanned pregnancy and effexor? Can you give me a link please, because I'm lost.

It was just announced that she was taking effexor. She says she had been on anxiety meds. Either way, she is under the care of a psychiatrist..

<mod snip>

Well it appears that Furman thinks she did this without a doubt and that also goes for the judge, I keep forgetting his name (HELP) and I adore him as well. There arent too many legal contributors to these channels that dont feel the same way. They all seem to be on the same page and I am sure they some of them get some inside information. i too think that DB should be called the suspect.

Where are you guys getting this info about the unplanned pregnancy and effexor? Can you give me a link please, because I'm lost.

I never heard the "effexor" info on MSM but I did hear it was an unplanned pregnancy on clips played on Fox.

Fox News Cable. More of the interview with Megyn Kelly. Maybe they will have it online later today.

I think that means you are a good mom... I did the same thing though.. Hey being a mom is a hard job but its a job.. a full time one. You dont kill your kids because you are done with the job. (I know, we dont know if she did but I am on that side of the fence.)

Amen sister! I have an awesome mom and I hope my daughter can one day say the same.

I am leaning towards the mom did it side but I am not 100% convinced - YET!

I need more FACTS!

Looks like a Mental Health defense in the works. Wonder if or when DB will have a psych eval by one of JT's "experts"? jmo

It was just announced that she was taking effexor. She says she had been on anxiety meds. Either way, she is under the care of a psychiatrist..

She is a<modsnip>!

Careful now - not everyone who suffers from depression or anxiety is a <modsnip>

I didn't hear her say what the name of the anti-anxiety medication that she stated she took earlier in the day. Do we have a confirmation that "effexor" was said? To my knowledge, "effexor" is an anti-depressant, not anti-anxiety Rx.

Effexor is used for anti-anxiety as well. Its a second line drug for anxiety but still that is one of its benefits. When working in a psychiatry I seen it used on alot of children as well. I have seen some people do well on it while my husband was turned into a zombie litterally sleeping most of the day and had to stop it!

In most cases Effexor gives you lots of energy. No wonder her house was clean...lol.

That could be taken either way. When I found out I was pregnant I wasn't happy AT ALL...my marriage was on the rocks, my husband was floundering around professionally, incredibly abusive verbally, emotionally and would disappear for hours on end. I knew having a baby would tie me to him for forever and that he would never be even a half a$$ed dad. It took my own father hours of convincing me not to terminate my pregnancy. I cried continuously throughout my pregnancy.

Surprisingly for someone that didn't want a child, wife or a family...he was THRILLED I was pregnant.

Of course the moment my daughter was born my life changed and I couldn't ever imagine my life without her. It took me 3 more years to leave him and it took her 12 years to cut him out of her life. The lack of a loving, involved father is hard on her.

Don't be so quick to judge.

Just saying what she said, not judging it in any way. I simply stated her statement to Megyn Kelly.

She is a fruit loop!

I take effexor and i dont go to a psychiatrist. I have panic attacks. :innocent: It treats alot of disorders. moo

:nono:
this post lands at random: no name calling or bashing of the family.

Did the media disclose this or did she herself say it on air?

I went back to listen to the segment regarding DB taking drugs and it was Megan from FOX stated it on air that DB was taking Effexor (sp)

Megan stated she should have put the part of the drug DB was taking in that clip, but she didn't.

I take effexor and i dont go to a psychiatrist. I have panic attacks. :innocent: It treats alot of disorders. moo

Yes, regular physician can prescribe anti-anxiety medications.

snipped from : http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/nation...at-they-have-'nothing-to-hide'-#ixzz1b9TIRNog

They want to cooperate,” Tacopina told Ann Curry. “But they want to make sure the investigation is done in good faith.”

He said it “really doesn’t do much for the cooperative spirit” when investigators blame someone for their child’s disappearance.

“These people are victims,” Tacopina said. “They are grieving parents who are missing their 11-month-old baby.”

The ONLY VICTIM here is BABY LISA JT !

I get so :furious: when I hear these "defense attorneys" SPIN this carp for that the "parents are victims" -- ESPECIALLY when you have ...

- A mother who admits to being "drunk" the night Baby Lisa allegedly went "missing" ...

- A mother who has changed her "stories" so many times I can't count them ...

- A father who basically "sits and stares" and shows absolutely NO emotion about his missing baby ...

- Parents who show absolutely NO sign of DESPARATION in finding their missing baby ...

I could go on and on ...

Bottom Line is Baby Lisa IS THE ONLY VICTIM !

MOO ...

IMO, until LE charges the parent(s) with a crime, outright names them as a suspect/POI/whatever, they ARE ALSO victims. Their child has been taken, possibly murdered, unless they did it or have knowledge of it, then they are in fact victims as well. Now if the attorney had said they are the ONLY victims I'd agree with you. But he didn't.

Looks like a Mental Health defense in the works. Wonder if or when DB will have a psych eval. jmo

My personal opinion,

She is going to play the "Postpartum Depression" Card...

Or Postpartum Psychosis..

Combined with effexor and alcohol black out...

And I am a firm believer in the fact that children who go through emotional distress while young for example DB losing her mother at the age of 15 have life long emotional issues. Its been proven that they have higher rates of anxiety, depression and emotional issues. I mean not defending her actions by NO means but as a woman could you imagine how it would feel to lose your mother at 15? Just saying...just cause she is on a medication doesnt make her crazy. Hey just remembered I have known psychiatrists to also prescribe effexor to aid in the benifit of other drugs for attention deficit disorder. I will try to link some articles as soon as I find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove