Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 20 October 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can hear it panthera but can't see it right now. Thanks!

JVM: mom bringing attention to herself-she said she failed poly and she presented a theory to People Magazine that cops told her she did something accidentally

Panthera: is that last part accurate (JVM speaking rapidly)?

Yes. :)

Now showing video of LE searching around the outside of the house. Video of neighborhood, trailer in back yard.

JVM: Where is baby Lisa?

JVM also saying JI is on surveillance video working at Starbucks.

JVM: 17 hrs. of searching home; say have found evidentiary value evidence

Dad is on video; came home at 3:45 AM; wife asleep w/one of kids and a cat...can we eliminate dad as suspect? He says cops said [to him] u don't need to take poly.

JVM: i have a problem w/ her child disappeared on her watch and she was still defending her right to drink

JVM: she told People Magazine that cops presented her w/a theory that she had an accident and she covered up

Renee R: cops gave her an out...

Yes. :)

Now showing video of LE searching around the outside of the house. Video of neighborhood, trailer in back yard.

JVM: Where is baby Lisa?

JVM also saying JI is on surveillance video working at Starbucks.

Doing electrical work, this said just after she stated that he had taken a second job at this starbucks. :maddening:

NG

JVM bringing up former friend of DB who knew her while both were army wives. Talking about former friends' statements about DB.

Paula Bloom, psychologist, saying possible DB likes attention; why doesn't DB have a driver's license, was it taken away, DUI?

JVM finds it odd that even though child went missing on her watch, she defends her right to drink as "adult time". PB: very common to blame everyone else but themselves; often not the "crime" that gets someone in trouble, it is the cover-up. JVM discussing what DB told People; possible accident that is being covered up.

Renee Rockwell offering possibility that DB sold the baby due to financial problems. JVM also going over other notable abductions, where someone did get into a house at night and take a child. Possible predator?

Caller asking question about the "black market" and the dumpster fire.

Caller: sold baby on black market theory
Eleanor O: ...if sold baby>LE following up on tips of sightings, but we know [now] LE did find items of evidentiary value in the house; what does that tell us? something happened in that house...

Quick question? JVM stated a time of 3:45 AM as the time JI arrived home. Has that been reported today in MSM or do you think it's her guessing the time? (rounding it off kwim?) TIA

HUH? Second job? I'm not so sure this isn't being misreported. A company vehicle would be taken from anyone who drove said vehicle to another job. I understood it to be electrical work being done overnight. It isn't uncommon to have that kind of work done during non-business hours. IMO, media is adding infor since they aren't getting anything from LE and assuming since they didn't pay their phone bill because they were so broke. If the cell was turned off for non payment, then at least they bought baby food and wipes instead of worrying about that bill.

I'm trying NOT to watch too much of these shows, but gosh it's hard not to.
I agree 100%

I was glad to hear that an old acquaintance of DB's says she was always trying to get attention. My original theory was that DB planned a hoax for attention. I don't believe the hoax thing any more, but I do think DB has gotten a thrill out of the attention... despite the consequences.

Quick question? JVM stated a time of 3:45 AM as the time JI arrived home. Has that been reported today in MSM or do you think it's her guessing the time? (rounding it off kwim?) TIA

I think its her guessing, imo.

Caller: sold baby on black market theory
Eleanor O: ...if sold baby>LE following up on tips of sightings, but we know [now] LE did find items of evidentiary value in the house; what does that tell us? something happened in that house...

I agree that something happened inside the home but I'm stuck on how DB would have gotten a dead baby out of there with no car.

:waitasec:

JVM: parents are allowed to come back in house now...have u seen them?
Jim Spellman: have not seen any sign of them [at the house]

The device in DB's hands that you can see in the reflection here:

Lisa-Irwin-_12.jpg

I'm way late, but looks like iPhone 4 because of silver lining around case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denny