Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 20 October 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: how many of you have or know of children who would be put down at that age and sleep through the night?

Mine wouldn't. They never would go to sleep 'early'. I know that it does happen b/c my DB/SIL have five and they have always put their kids down early ~ 7:00pm or so. Other than that, I don't really know of any others who would go down that early and stay down.

What is everyone else's experience? Am I the only one who just can't understand such an early bedtime? :waitasec:

I went down fairly early. I'm still one of those people that needs 9-10 hours of sleep. I remember up until I was maybe 8 or 9, my bedtime was right after Jeopardy, so 7 or 7:30? I'd sleep until 7 or 8 in the morning the next day.

Yes, the teen years of wanting tons of sleep were hell. :crazy:

I remember DB saying she saw baby Lisa standing up in the crib and she went in and told her to go to sleep. Anyone else remember that, and then was that at 6:40 or 10:30?
Its in the People mag article. It isn't clear - but from what I could gather - it seems she put her down at 6:40 and "an hour or sometime later" went in to check and Lisa was standing in the crib. So, I'm "assuming" the standing/check time was around 7:30.

Clear as mud? :crazy:

I've been trying to keep up with everything, but there is so much information.

Question?...Where is the information about the neighbor seeing the lights go dark coming from? Has the neighbor spoke to msm about this? Has LE confirmed this? OR..is this just something that DB is saying?

In all probability I have missed where this has been confirmed by a source other than DB, but, if it's only her version I'm not sure I'm buying it.

Question: how many of you have or know of children who would be put down at that age and sleep through the night?

Mine wouldn't. They never would go to sleep 'early'. I know that it does happen b/c my DB/SIL have five and they have always put their kids down early ~ 7:00pm or so. Other than that, I don't really know of any others who would go down that early and stay down.

What is everyone else's experience? Am I the only one who just can't understand such an early bedtime? :waitasec:

Totally agree, belimom. My daughter would never have stayed down that long. And couple that with being "sick" and I cannot fathom, in my case at least, not having to go check on her because she would be fussing and uncomfortable, especially at that age.

I've laid my kids down early if they are sick.. but they NEVER slept through if they went to bed that early, usually 3 or 4 hours then they'd wake up for a bit and then go back to sleep.
If my kids aren't sick i've never laid them down earlier than 8:00, and even at 8:00 it takes them a bit to fall asleep, our wake up time is 6:30 here :)

Looking at old news footage and new house search footage, I noticed something. The bowl to the birdfeeder/birdbath thingy under the window is missing in the earliest footage, then it's back in later footage, and then it's missing again in the newest house search footage from last night.

???

I've been trying to keep up with everything, but there is so much information.

Question?...Where is the information about the neighbor seeing the lights go dark coming from? Has the neighbor spoke to msm about this? Has LE confirmed this? OR..is this just something that DB is saying?

In all probability I have missed where this has been confirmed by a source other than DB, but, if it's only her version I'm not sure I'm buying it.

Nope - 95% of the information we have available for this case has come from DB/JI and the neighbor seeing her turn off the lights is part and parcel. No LE confirmation yet and neighbour has not spoken to media. (I think that may be a good thing - keep it to LE, kwim?)

I don't see us getting a whole lot of coverage today on Baby Lisa. Probably late this afternoon on HLN. This Qaddafi thing is going to monopolize all news channels.

Plus, I also think today will be quiet on all fronts. The CSI lab techs are already working overtime and especially so today with all the new information they collected yesterday.

I'm especially listening (and watching) for LE to go in a different direction - meaning the analysis of that computer's hard drive! If they copied it first thing yesterday when they first went in - well, they are already getting info (and have been all night). That info will send LE to places and people that we might not even see.

We need to watch the movement of the parents today - LE will most definitely contact their counsell having questions about what is being found on that hard drive!

ETA: And if these parents are so willing to talk to LE in an effort to help find Lisa - well then, JT should high tail it back to KC and facilitate a meeting between them and LE to answer those "computer" questions. Wouldn't ya think? After all, they have NOTHING to hide - according to JT - right?

BBM: I agree ... it would be very interesting to see where the parents go ... and who comes and goes at the house they are staying at ...

:innocent: One of those "webcams" should be set up immediately where the parents are staying ... :innocent: the media is really "missing out" if they don't ...:innocent: and so are we ! :floorlaugh:

MOO ...

Question: how many of you have or know of children who would be put down at that age/time and sleep through the night?

My son went to bed at 7:00pm ... diaper change/bottle at 12:00am..he'd wake up about 7am...

I am always puzzled when they say it would be to hard to pull off this perfect crime. Any DNA found would belong in the home already so that would be nothing. The baby could have been disposed of ANYWHERE. They could have drove an hour or two away and put her in a dumpster.

Am I missing something?

BonyenKCTV5 Good morning, KC. Back at the family home where all is back to "normal". What's next? We're digging right now!
5 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

BBM: I agree ... it would be very interesting to see where the parents go ... and who comes and goes at the house they are staying at ...

:innocent: One of those "webcams" should be set up immediately where the parents are staying ... :innocent: the media is really "missing out" if they don't ...:innocent: and so are we ! :floorlaugh:

MOO ...
No no no and NO!!!

I cannot endure another "webcam" case. Sitting and watching a house with the flag flapping in the wind, just waiting for someone to emerge and run to a car to leave. Analyzing every car that pulls up to the house and who gets out.

Nope - just can't do it.

:floorlaugh:

Nope - 95% of the information we have available for this case has come from DB/JI and the neighbor seeing her turn off the lights is part and parcel. No LE confirmation yet and neighbour has not spoken to media. (I think that may be a good thing - keep it to LE, kwim?)

Thanks!!
That is what I thought!

MOO ...

When I hit the lottery, I'm going to set up a network of WSers so that we can jet around with webcams and report back here. :camera::worldmap::eek:nline:

Its in the People mag article. It isn't clear - but from what I could gather - it seems she put her down at 6:40 and "an hour or sometime later" went in to check and Lisa was standing in the crib. So, I'm "assuming" the standing/check time was around 7:30.

Clear as mud? :crazy:

That is what i heard as well. Originally it was that she "put her down" at 7:30 and checked on her at 10:30, then it changed to her saying she put her down at 6:40 then at 7:30 Lisa was standing in her crib and she laid her back down (this is where I think she killed her IMO) and didnt check on her at all for the rest of the night. So the last time mom claims to have seen Lisa was at 7:30.

Question: how many of you have or know of children who would be put down at that age/time and sleep through the night?

There's no easy answer to this for me. With my oldest, she started sleeping from about 8pm to 7:30am around 10-11 months. She was the routine baby. So, variations in her routine would throw her off for a good 3 days. So, we moved when she was about 14 months and she started waking at night again.

The 2nd baby was closer to 18 months before he started sleeping through. I think this was in large part just due to bad habits on my part. He just got used to waking up at night and hanging with Mom for 30-45 minutes.

The youngest is now 16 months, and he sleeps through most nights (about 7pm - 6:30/7am ish). He's still in the middle of switching from 2 naps to 1. So, what time I put him down for the night is very dependent on what time he took his nap. So, if he falls asleep in the car at 10am and ends up taking a nap from 10am - noon, then I will start his bedtime routine VERY early and he will be in bed by about 6:30-7pm.

I've done alot of research on baby sleeping. Some kids will start to switch from 2 naps to 1 nap at around 9 months. (My 2nd did this.) Sometimes parents will put them down at night earlier because they start to get overtired. (The timing of the nap becomes very important if you want the baby to sleep through.) If Lisa was a little fussy and overtired, it could be a reason for Mom to want to put her to sleep that early. I'm assuming that Lisa's regular bedtime is around 7:30pm because that's the original time DB gave for her going to sleep. I think it also depends on the illness if the baby would sleep well while sick. If she was stuffed up, she would probably tend to wake up. By all accounts, it seems like this was a minor cold with a cough.

I wouldn't necessarily risk waking up my little ones to check on them during the night. I sleep with their doors closed and they have sound machines running in their rooms. I know the older 2 will fall back asleep if I accidentally wake them up while checking on them. However, if I wake the baby up while checking on him, I could be in there for 30 minutes to 3 hours trying to get him back to sleep. I have a video monitor though so I always have that on and I can see him very well (I can see him breathing) so I don't feel like I need to go in there all the time.

This is all just my personal experience though and every baby is different.

No no no and NO!!!

I cannot endure another "webcam" case. Sitting and watching a house with the flag flapping in the wind, just waiting for someone to emerge and run to a car to leave. Analyzing every car that pulls up to the house and who gets out.

Nope - just can't do it.

:floorlaugh:

:seeya: Oh ... it would be like "ole times" ... :floorlaugh:

:waitasec: here's an idea -- we can set up "shifts" ... I'll volunteer ... and I am sure others will ... :innocent:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member