Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 20 October 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well....still of the opinion that Debbi killed Lisa whether in anger, accidentally, in a drunken stupor, however. But I feel that Jeremy covered for her and perhaps helped hide little Lisa's body. Remember how Casey Anthony acted in prison? She wasn't at all threatened by all the searches in her home, other lakes, woods....but she went to pieces when she heard Caylee had been found exactly where Casey knew she was.

Another thing; as each day passes, we run into the same scenario - the longer little Lisa's body is missing (I hope I'm wrong, but unfortunately I don't think she is alive) her little body will suffer the the elements and end up not being able to have any positive clues on it. So, Debbi is happy to say...let them search all they want. She knows the baby isn't in the house. And I venture to say Jeremy knows too. Has anyone been able to positively verify what time he worked til? or the last time he was seen? He may have been home several hours before and helped Debbie with the disposal of little Lisa. Why?

Watch his body language too. He is allowing her to take the lead in everything (which she obviously enjoys...as did Casey) but he avoids eye contact, touching her....she has something that she threatened him with and he became part of it--maybe reluctantly? Perhaps that he would lose his other true son? I don't pretend to know. Just my thoughts...IMHO.

:praying: Justice for little Caylee and still praying beyond hopes that Lisa will be found.

I don't understand why Jeremy would cover for her? Unless, perhaps Lisa really isn't his after all? I don't know... stretching but trying to figure out why you wouldn't be mad if someone killed your child. JMO

According to that link, LE hasn't talked to parents since 10/8. WHAT?!? I'm sorry... right there is why I think what I think. JMO

According to that link, LE hasn't talked to parents since 10/8. WHAT?!? I'm sorry... right there is why I think what I think. JMO
Again, they HAVE talked. It is on film of many times they are together with LE going to the parents nearly everyday. I think this wording is just like a 'he says - she says' kind of thing.

Again, they HAVE talked. It is on film of many times they are together with LE going to the parents nearly everyday. I think this wording is just like a 'he says - she says' kind of thing.

So is the reporting wrong? Or is LE upset because they won't answer certain questions?

Was there a statement made yesterday by LE that the parents were not talking? ita

imo

I haven't looked at the "Baby Lisa" website and certainly will never "click" on the site if anyone is making money from the disappearance of this beautiful baby :(

If the parents are not talking to LE, that is huge to me. The parents non-actions have whispered --they know their baby wasn't kidnapped and isn't alive.

imo

I don't understand why Jeremy would cover for her? Unless, perhaps Lisa really isn't his after all? I don't know... stretching but trying to figure out why you wouldn't be mad if someone killed your child. JMO

The sinister side of me wonders if that could be a motive for both parents. Maybe they discovered Jeremy wasn't the father, and poor little Lisa had to be eliminated to make their little family "right" again. Lisa was supposed to be the "glue" of the family - the only child biologically related to both parents. What if they/he/she found out that wasn't the case? Just speculation of course, but another possible theory...

Apparently JI had a side job. Listening to Issues and the reporter of People's and what is in the People's magazine article.

Was there a statement made yesterday by LE that the parents were not talking? ita

imo

Not that I've seen. I think they are talking and managing to say nothing of significance. Kinda like you ask your kid what he did at school all day and the answer is "nuthin."

JMO

My People Mag isn't here.......:dunno: I may have to buy one and give my sister the one that comes in the mail. :)

Not that I've seen. I think they are talking and managing to say nothing of significance. Kinda like you ask your kid what he did at school all day and the answer is "nuthin."

JMO

Thank you. :seeya:

Apparently JI had a side job. Listening to Issues and the reporter of People's and what is in the People's magazine article.

What was the side job? Electrician? Or was that his main job?

So is the reporting wrong? Or is LE upset because they won't answer certain questions?

Police say the last "unrestricted conversation" police had with Lisa Irwin's parents was Oct. 6. After that, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin sought legal counsel from a local lawyer. That was before their latest attorney, New York defender Joe Tacopina, was hired by an anonymous benefactor and introduced to the public on Monday.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15721746...ant-on-baby-lisas-family-home?redirected=true

JMO

The link a few posts back from the news story today has the reporter saying LE has said they haven't answered questions since 10/8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member