LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 22-23 OCTOBER 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the cops came out to investigate the missing child at 4 am,they would have made an assessment of the parents and their demeanors and their condition. If mom was just waking up from a drunken stupor, then LE would have known that instantly. She would have been glassy eyed, and she would have smelled of alcohol, especially if she drank 5 to 10 glasses of cheap wine.They are trained to make that asssessment and they would make a note of it. I wonder if they did.
If she'd been drinking and did something to her baby but sobered up (or was sober) enough to cover it up, then part of the cover-up would have been to clean herself up, maybe change her clothes, brush her teeth and gargle with mouthwash, etc. Red eyes would not have alerted LE to anything, as she would have been expected to be crying. BUT if she did not appear intoxicated when they arrived and NOW she's broadcast to the world that she was drunk...THAT might raise a few LE eyebrows in light of other evidence/developments.

How does JJ know if these were definitely those clothes that she was last seen in? Does she have a statement from LE saying specifically that these clothes were the clothes Lisa was last seen in? Does she have an "inside" source? Or is she making an assumption, and putting it on her show as fact? :innocent: MOO

That was my point and that was why I asked the question. Haven't been here all day and I thought maybe you guys knew more about it. I was shocked when I heard her reporting that this morning. But, they don't have to qualify their statements I don't guess. jmo

We know she worked at a Payless shoe store 3 years ago because that's how she met JI according to the article in People.

Was she employed there long? I would think someone from her more recent past (besides AI) would want to step up to her defense (that is assuming she is the defend-able type). I certainly have my own thoughts about this case and the fact that no one has really came forward NOT EVEN HER OWN FAMILY MEMBERS to defend her just solidifies my verdict.

I would think they would've given her a breathalizer or something. If you drank enough to where you were that drunk, you aren't going to wake up sober IMO. I wonder if they tested her blood for alcohol when she gave her DNA test? It would've been easy enough to get from her at that point.

She would have to consent to a breathalizer, though. There is nothing illegal about being drunk in your own home. They could observe her, but I don't think they'd get too far with a breathalizer in that situation.

Since LE took a particular shirt, maybe it matched a more detailed description (given by mom) than we have heard. Otherwise, why not take all of her shirts, or several? Did they take a number of shirts and shorts?

I wouldn't talk to the media if I were them. :twocents:

I hope shes talking with police.. I really do...I think she holds a chunk of how deb was acting that night and in general...

That was my point and that was why I asked the question. Haven't been here all day and I thought maybe you guys knew more about it. I was shocked when I heard her reporting that this morning. But, they don't have to qualify their statements I don't guess. jmo

I wasn't trying to be snarky with you or anything. Sorry if it came off that way! I guess it just irked me too that JJ can just say whatever and not qualify it. Maybe I'll write her a letter. lol

Why was she mentioning vodka too? I know why she might be mentioning vodka but a definite statement about it would certainly be nice. So, JJ, if you or one of your producers is reading this, don't just mention something like that without telling me what the deal is. :crazy:

Has anyone been able to find the education level and or work history of DB. I haven't seen many character witness's coming to her defense... (not credible ones anyway)??

I read that - and a big note right here: for all I know it could have been entirely unsubstantiated, could be some blogger making stuff up, also former "friends" have come out and those friends may have a grudge, considering they are "former" "friends" and not current friends -- but anyway, what I remember reading the other day was one of these former friends said Deborah called CPS on *them* (the irony) and made a false accusation of abuse. Again, let me repeat and make *adamantly* clear that it could be unsubstantiated and I can't find the link now on searching again. MOO

--

Posts are my opinion and speculation

Since LE took a particular shirt, maybe it matched a more detailed description (given by mom) than we have heard. Otherwise, why not take all of her shirts, or several? Did they take a number of shirts and shorts?

The SW does not specify even whose clothes these were. For all we know, these could have been DB's clothes??? However, I am assuming they are Lisa's. MOO

The SW does not specify even whose clothes these were. For all we know, these could have been DB's clothes??? However, I am assuming they are Lisa's. MOO

I don't think they'd bother taking just any pair of clothes - if they did, they'd take her entire dresser. So they must have some value to them in their opinion. MOO.

I read that - and a big note right here: for all I know it could have been entirely unsubstantiated, as former "friends" have come out and may have a grudge, considering they are "former" "friends" -- but anyway, what I read and distinctly remember the other day was one of these former friends said Deborah called CPS on *them* (the irony) and made a false accusation of abuse. Again, let me repeat and make *adamantly* clear that it could be unsubstantiated and I can't find the link now on searching again. MOO

--

Posts are my opinion and speculation

If you look further down, there is a thread that discusses these former friends of DB.

I wasn't trying to be snarky with you or anything. Sorry if it came off that way! I guess it just irked me too that JJ can just say whatever and not qualify it. Maybe I'll write her a letter. lol

Why was she mentioning vodka too? I know why she might be mentioning vodka but a definite statement about it would certainly be nice. So, JJ, if you or one of your producers is reading this, don't just mention something like that without telling me what the deal is. :crazy:

Did not think you were being snarky. I was just shocked when I heard that this morning so I wanted to check with forum to see if it had been confirmed. I didn't hear her say anything about vodka. Show is repeating right now so she may mention it on here. Why do you think she is mentioning it?

I am feeling snarky right now, but it is because of the series score. Time to go to bed. ty

Has anyone been able to find the education level and or work history of DB. I haven't seen many character witness's coming to her defense... (not credible ones anyway)??

Cannot provide a link for you, but I believe in one of the news reports it was stated that she had completed 11th grade.

I don't think they'd bother taking just any pair of clothes - if they did, they'd take her entire dresser. So they must have some value to them in their opinion. MOO.

maybe those cloths were hidden and they found them?!

I hope the silence from the neighbor means they are working with LE.

You never know. Perhaps she saw more after she went home at 10:30 and in the later hours?

BTW, did any of you catch what BS said on JJ tonight?

That the neighbor went home and at 11:30 DB's lights were still off. That there is a code between them that if the lights were on they could come over? Something to that affect?

It could all be BS too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member