LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 22-23 OCTOBER 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did not think you were being snarky. I was just shocked when I heard that this morning so I wanted to check with forum to see if it had been confirmed. I didn't hear her say anything about vodka. Show is repeating right now so she may mention it on here. Why do you think she is mentioning it?

I am feeling snarky right now, but it is because of the series score. Time to go to bed. ty

Someone had posted something about alcoholics drinking vodka during the day because you can't smell it on their breath. Also, maybe the neighbor was drinking vodka? This would be all complete speculation though. I wonder why JJ was mentioning vodka though? MOO

Someone had posted something about alcoholics drinking vodka during the day because you can't smell it on their breath. Also, maybe the neighbor was drinking vodka? This would be all complete speculation though. I wonder why JJ was mentioning vodka though? MOO

We have two people who live downstairs and I know they are alcoholics and I know the women drinks vodka. Maybe it's because I only have 1 drink every six months, but I sure can smell it on her.

Anyhow, I'd love to know why JJ mentioned vodka. Unless it was a mistake.

Let's play your "I don't think she has an alcohol problem" statement, Joe, in court, should you try to claim she has an alcohol problem later . Let's see what the jury thinks of that.

Joe also just mentioned 10:30 as the last time she saw her, on JJPiro. NO, she saw them at 6:40. You might want to check with your client on her changing story, Mr. Hotshot Lawyer.

Oh yeah....looks like we have a lead....the abductor removed Lisa's clothing before taking her from the home. He did the same thing when he stole Haleigh Cummings.

Attorney and PI cannot even keep their story straight...guess they all deserve each other. In the mean time, Debbie how much longer are you going to let your baby rot out in the elements for animals to feast upon?

Sorry but I'm mad!

So, now according to WildBS, the neighbor across the street was sitting out in front of her house at 11:30 and says all the lights were off. :waitasec:

So, now according to WildBS, the neighbor across the street was sitting out in front of her house at 11:30 and says all the lights were off. :waitasec:

Neighbor across the street? JT had a friend that lived across the street from Lisa's house per MSM that he would visit..also the teens lived over and up across the street from Lisa's house. hmmm.. thanks.

(I can't follow this thread much as tabloid news and tabloid lawyers should be outlawed. It's not helping the children who go missing, it's just helping the guilty go free, media and the underhanded defense lawyers make money. Nothing against the posters here, just the carp put out by this bunch is not worthy to respond to, they have no business "Helping to find missing children")

Children deserve better than that. jmo

There is no amber alert and there is now no description put out there of exactly what Lisa was wearing when abducted. Soooooooooooooo..........She was either not dressed at all or the LE doesn't want the public to know what she WAS wearing...highly unusual for a missing child.

If she wasn't dressed at all, I am standing by my theory she drowned in the family home.

Neighbor across the street? JT had a friend that lived across the street from Lisa's house per MSM that he would visit..also the teens lived over and up across the street from Lisa's house. hmmm.. thanks.

(I can't follow this thread much as tabloid news and tabloid lawyers should be outlawed. It's not helping the children who go missing, it's just helping the guilty go free, media and the underhanded defense lawyers make money. Nothing against the posters here, just the carp put out by this bunch is not worthy to respond to, they have no business "Helping to find missing children")

Children deserve better than that. jmo

I don't think we ever found out exactly where the drinking-buddy neighbor lives. We know she lives to where she can see if the lights are on in the house. I could be wrong though.

Can anyone piece together the statements concerning the cell phones? Do we know what company they used? The first remark I heard from DB was that she was reprogramming all the phones. That changed to no service or restricted service. It has been said that one of those three phones were used to place a call @ 2:23 or so.

What's the story with jeremy having a work phone? Does that mean he has a separate phone in his name that he uses for jobs only? Does he have his own business or does he work for somebody else?

Hey all - This is my first post after reading and lurking through the CA case on this site. I had followed it since 2008. I have just been taking in all of the opinions and wisdom especially in the aftermath of the verdict.

I have been so devastated to see a beautiful baby back in the headlines in what in my opinion is so beyond obvious. Not "obvious" because of the left over emotion of the recent CA case, but because of the immediate evidence and facts that have already been released by LE.

Judge JP is asking the most obvious (can't think of a different word) questions in this case. And she is getting no answers from the 'defenders' that are spinning the facts, spinning the evidence...and we are only at the beginning.

And this LAWYER.... I have no words. Credibility = Jordan V.??? Huh?

It makes me so sad and so sick that almost 3 weeks will have gone by without the truth. I will eat my words if we find that the parents have nothing to do with this and that there is some abduction.

I tend to believe a possible theory of Irwin being the man on the street with the baby. (Separate witnesses proposed they saw that early morning). The question could be if this is even a possibility (theory)...was this baby dead or alive that he was holding in his arms? Just a thought and probably a long shot.

I am a psychologist and work with individuals, children and couples every day. In watching this couple and reading as many details (although not yet overwhelming), in my opinion there is absolutely no way they are not involved.

I'm not a forensic psychologist nor would that make me an expert in this case, but sometimes you have to depend on history and common sense when beginning to analyze complicated circumstances.

I don't know if anyone touched on this but something is off with me. That the PI would boldly make a statement in what the neighbor did or didn't. He is going off of what Db said to him obviously but I find it odd that he would stretch so far not knowing exactly what this neighbor told LE. Is it their way to try to reach out to this neighbor to get her to change her story? Is the start of the defense going to use the neighbor as the "Krump" card? Just something about this is very off to me.

Didn't even the attorney even touch on what the neighbor saw or did?

My little brain cannot go further but if there is another poster that feels the same, can you expand on it.

Thanks

Hey all - This is my first post after reading and lurking through the CA case on this site. I had followed it since 2008. I have just been taking in all of the opinions and wisdom especially in the aftermath of the verdict.

I have been so devastated to see a beautiful baby back in the headlines in what in my opinion is so beyond obvious. Not "obvious" because of the left over emotion of the recent CA case, but because of the immediate evidence and facts that have already been released by LE.

Judge JP is asking the most obvious (can't think of a different word) questions in this case. And she is getting no answers from the 'defenders' that are spinning the facts, spinning the evidence...and we are only at the beginning.

And this LAWYER.... I have no words. Credibility = Jordan V.??? Huh?

It makes me so sad and so sick that almost 3 weeks will have gone by without the truth. I will eat my words if we find that the parents have nothing to do with this and that there is some abduction.

I tend to believe a possible theory of Irwin being the man on the street with the baby. (Separate witnesses proposed they saw that early morning). The question could be if this is even a possibility (theory)...was this baby dead or alive that he was holding in his arms? Just a thought and probably a long shot.

I am a psychologist and work with individuals, children and couples every day. In watching this couple and reading as many details (although not yet overwhelming), in my opinion there is absolutely no way they are not involved.

I'm not a forensic psychologist nor would that make me an expert in this case, but sometimes you have to depend on history and common sense when beginning to analyze complicated circumstances.

:seeya: Hi, welcome! What a terrific first post. Hope you will join in at every opportunity. ;)

I don't know if anyone touched on this but something is off with me. That the PI would boldly make a statement in what the neighbor did or didn't. He is going off of what Db said to him obviously but I find it odd that he would stretch so far not knowing exactly what this neighbor told LE. Is it their way to try to reach out to this neighbor to get her to change her story? Is the start of the defense going to use the neighbor as the "Krump" card? Just something about this is very off to me.

Didn't even the attorney even touch on what the neighbor saw or did?

My little brain cannot go further but if there is another poster that feels the same, can you expand on it.

Thanks

Maybe he interviewed the neighbor. If I was a PI on this case, after the family, that would be the first person I would want to talk to. :twocents:

:Welcome1::welcome3::welcome5::welcome4::welcome2::welcome::greetings:

Kate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads