LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 22-23 OCTOBER 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guys for keeping this thread going. Our Comcast switched something about a month ago and now I need to attach a box to my TV to get the full package. Hubby got the boxes but hasn’t hooked them up to all 3 tv’s yet so they still are not activated and I am too busy on ‘puter to go sit by other tv that has full package.

I hope this case stays in the news until Lisa is found. I feel so bad when the child cases become cold.

I saw the video of them taking a rolled up carpet out too. Saw them walk around the side of house with it but don't know where they went from there. Maybe they only took it out so they could do testing on the hardwood floor beneath it then brought it back in.

I agree with the lawyer that it is puzzling that the carpet was returned to the room if anything was on it.

LE did carry a roll of carpet out of the house and set it in the driveway. I never saw them load it into a vehicle, or return it to the house...but that's not to say they didn't do either of those things.

As I posted above I saw the same thing. But, then I added to my post, what about the padding?? That would be lighter and I think would have evidence of decomp on it too. Especially if it was actual physical evidence of decomp. jmo

But, I swear I saw photos/video of them with a carpet rolled up leaving the house. So, did they just bring their own carpet in and out as a trick to make the family think they got them and they should confess?

I don't understand how a random piece of carpet would make the family think they got them. Unless you know that a carpet is connected to the crime. But if LE knows that, why not just take the carpet that is connected to the crime?

The best I can figure out is, the decomposition smell was on the bedding items that were on the floor. The dogs hit stronger on the bedding items than the carpet. That's why they left the carpet.

I don't understand how a random piece of carpet would make the family think they got them. Unless you know that a carpet is connected to the crime. But if LE knows that, why not just take the carpet that is connected to the crime?

The best I can figure out is, the decomposition smell was on the bedding items that were on the floor. The dogs hit stronger on the bedding items than the carpet. That's why they left the carpet.

Possible also that there were items on the floor that the HRD hit on.

But, all the reports are saying the dogs hit on the floor of the parents bedroom and not Lisa's room or bedding. I just don't know. Wish we could of seen the inside while they were searching. But, that would never happen. jmo

As I posted above I saw the same thing. But, then I added to my post, what about the padding?? That would be lighter and I think would have evidence of decomp on it too. Especially if it was actual physical evidence of decomp. jmo

In the abc video, the lawyer Cindy goes in to the bedroom where the supposed hit was. Its wall to wall carpet, with bed and furniture on top of it. The actual carpet and/or padding has not been disturbed in the bedroom.
I think its more likely there was a "rug" in the bedroom and possible cindy the attorney is spinning it, knowing they took a rug.

From looking at the video it appears that it was not installed carpet but rather just a room size piece of cut carpet that was layed on the hardwood floor. The lawyer was able to pick up the edge of the carpet with her foot at the doorway.

In the abc video, the lawyer Cindy goes in to the bedroom where the supposed hit was. Its wall to wall carpet, with bed and furniture on top of it. The actual carpet and/or padding has not been disturbed in the bedroom.
I think its more likely there was a "rug" in the bedroom and possible cindy the attorney is spinning it, knowing they took a rug.

That sounds very logical. Unless they just cut the area beside the bed. Just don't know.

That sounds very logical. Unless they just cut the area beside the bed. Just don't know.

Well, I did see them take out something perfectly flat in a brown paper bag. I commented at the time that it looked like it could be a section of wall, or a piece of glass, or a picture in a frame. Maybe it was a piece of carpet. :waitasec:

ETA: But in this video, @2:00 mark, the reporter tell us the carpet in the bedroom was intact. So, guess not.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/baby-lisa-irwin-surveillance-footage-mystery-man/story?id=14795844

From looking at the video it appears that it was not installed carpet but rather just a room size piece of cut carpet that was layed on the hardwood floor.

I was watching the scene as it was happening and I could not tell it was carpet. Where did that information come from and has it been verified? Just curious and not doubting what you are saying, but I couldn't tell what it was so maybe I am thinking it was reported later? tia

Possible also that there were items on the floor that the HRD hit on.

That's true. This is the only hit that we know about. The dogs could have hit in more places but they didn't write it up in the SW. They could've mentioned it to the judge verbally. MOO

Well, I did see them take out something perfectly flat in a brown paper bag. I commented at the time that it looked like it could be a section of wall, or a piece of glass, or a picture in a frame. Maybe it was a piece of carpet. :waitasec:

I remember your post. And I thought at the time that they put forenzic evidence in PAPER BAGS.

But, all the reports are saying the dogs hit on the floor of the parents bedroom and not Lisa's room or bedding. I just don't know. Wish we could of seen the inside while they were searching. But, that would never happen. jmo

We don't know because LE is not saying. Guess they don't want us to know the specifics... or the defense team. The search warrant says "in an area of the floor". I think there could be items in an area of the floor. But time will tell, hopefully.

yes, except Cindy the lawyer walked all around the bedroom and showed the carpet had not been cut, the furniture was not moved, the carpet is intact.
She specifically showed on video cam the carpet in the entire room.
She sounded very convincing (imo), but its very possible the hit was on something else they removed or a rug.

completely off topic but I need HELP!!!
I am trying to do a background search on someone (nothing to do with this case) and paid 40 bucks for the info but we are having no luck reading the results. does anyone have time to meet me in the parking lot or message me and let me ask you some questions?

Where is the wooded area where the man was seen on a video surveillance cam? has this area been searched? Until they have very good evidence that a family emember was involved I would think the cops have to take these witness and now cams serious and if I were the mother I would be demanding all cams in that area checked and all places searched. Where is Tim Miller ? Do they not know about him?

Hopefully, LE video taped the entire search inside the house and documented, documented and documented some more!

If they did a video walk through, there will be no disputing what they saw, did and took from the crime scene.

--that Baby Lisa will be found. The weather is gorgeous in Kansas City MO today. People will be out walking dogs; kids will go down to the river or creek to skip rocks; folks will be out taking pictures of autumn.

Maybe someone will spot that dear little baby somewhere; and then she can be laid to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
speedygoose98