LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 22-23 OCTOBER 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She never really said yes or no. she sort of inferred it was possible, leaving MK and every other TH to take it and run with it.

She screwed up though by inferring that she was so drunk she couldn't hear anything, yet insisting the boys know nothing about what happened that night
and insisting that no one could have gotten in.

Respectfully, bolded by me. Hubby took care of that already---the fan was on high. Oh, and her son had a nightmare that night-if he kinda thinks he heard anything upsetting>it was that nasty nightmare. IMO, she's good!

Uh, no.

Purple shorts, yes.

Shirt with kittens on it, no.

Well, it could have had kittens on it. Could also have had Minnie Mouse on it. We just don't know. All the search warrant says about the shirt is that it was a Disney character shirt. Doesn't even say any of this clothing was children's clothing.

ETA: So....bringing us back around to the topic of the thread, if Judge Jeanine did say that police retrieved Lisa's clothing from that night, then she's assuming a whole lot, imo.

If DB was drinking that much police should have seen evidence in the house.
Being that "drunk" I'm sure she didn't clean up after her little party...how could she, she was passed out.....:martini:

I agree with you. I think it's very convenient that she states she was drunk. A good way to say "I don't remember" or "I don't know." A good way to stop interrogation too. Also a very good way to explain her inconsistent stories. And perhaps a way for the defense later.

Now, let's say she was drunk and blacked out. If she did snap, and potentially killed her child during a blackout, I seriously think she would remember something so tragic. I think, even if she were drunk, she knows what she did and I think that she would have sobered up in a big hurry at that point of realizing she has harmed her baby. She had to have had a sobering moment in order to plan the rest too.

IMO
JMHO - DB was not drunk. Period. She knows exactly what happened to Lisa. Now knowing where Lisa ended up - not so sure - but according to DB herself, that's the question she failed on the poly - sooooooooooooo.......

Even if LE did find the box o wine (perhaps she offered it up, almost enthusiasticlly) and it was empty - still can't prove she drank it - just poured it down a drain. Way too convenient iffen ya ask me. Nope, ain't buying the "I was black-out, passed-out drunk - and I don't know" routine. Now if drinking buddy neighbor finally comes out and verifies that DB was very drunk or even just drunk, I might change my opinion.

Respectfully, bolded by me. Hubby took care of that already---the fan was on high. Oh, and her son had a nightmare that night-if he kinda thinks he heard anything upsetting>it was that nasty nightmare. IMO, she's good!

Yep. They seem to have an answer for everything. And then more...

If DB was drinking that much police should have seen evidence in the house.
Being that "drunk" I'm sure she didn't clean up after her little party...how could she, she was passed out.....:martini:

They should have noticed when they responded at 4am. She should still have reeked of alcohol. Was she still wearing makeup or does she wear it? She only would have had about 5 hours to sleep it off and they kept her up until 11pm the next day. I would think she would have been pretty tired and hungover...right from the time they first saw her.

MOO

They should have noticed when they responded at 4am. She only would have had about 5 hours to sleep it off and they kept her up until 11pm the next day. I would think she would have been pretty tired and hungover...right from the time they first saw her.

MOO

Maybe that's why the parents were so tired and had to take a "break" from LE questioning and trying to get information that would help find baby Lisa.

When the cops came out to investigate the missing child at 4 am,they would have made an assessment of the parents and their demeanors and their condition. If mom was just waking up from a drunken stupor, then LE would have known that instantly. She would have been glassy eyed, and she would have smelled of alcohol, especially if she drank 5 to 10 glasses of cheap wine.They are trained to make that asssessment and they would make a note of it. I wonder if they did.

Maybe that's why the parents were so tired and had to take a "break" from LE questioning and trying to get information that would help find baby Lisa.

You don't get too tired to help find your "missing" child. The only way you get too tired is if you are responsible for them "missing". IMO

They should have noticed when they responded at 4am. She should still have reeked of alcohol. Was she still wearing makeup or does she wear it? She only would have had about 5 hours to sleep it off and they kept her up until 11pm the next day. I would think she would have been pretty tired and hungover...right from the time they first saw her.

MOO

I would think they would've given her a breathalizer or something. If you drank enough to where you were that drunk, you aren't going to wake up sober IMO. I wonder if they tested her blood for alcohol when she gave her DNA test? It would've been easy enough to get from her at that point.

JMHO - DB was not drunk. Period. She knows exactly what happened to Lisa. Now knowing where Lisa ended up - not so sure - but according to DB herself, that's the question she failed on the poly - sooooooooooooo.......

Even if LE did find the box o wine (perhaps she offered it up, almost enthusiasticlly) and it was empty - still can't prove she drank it - just poured it down a drain. Way too convenient iffen ya ask me. Nope, ain't buying the "I was black-out, passed-out drunk - and I don't know" routine. Now if drinking buddy neighbor finally comes out and verifies that DB was very drunk or even just drunk, I might change my opinion.

I'd so love to know the neighbor's account of that night!!!!

Has anyone been able to find the education level and or work history of DB. I haven't seen many character witness's coming to her defense... (not credible ones anyway)??

Has anyone been able to find the education level and or work history of DB. I haven't seen many character witness's coming to her defense... (not credible ones anyway)??

We know she worked at a Payless shoe store 3 years ago because that's how she met JI according to the article in People.

Since it's been brought up about sleeping through noises etc, I once gave my DW a very long a vigorous massage expecting a thank you, she slept through the entire thing, and she doesn't drink. Some people are sound sleepers. I myself have enough aches and pains to keep me awake til 7 am most nights, but once I'm asleep I don't hear the phone, I've slept through earthquakes, and recently woke up to 13 squad cars surrounding my home, just before they left. I didn't hear a single door close or the K9 barking and they had been there at least an hour conducting a raid on the apt complex across the street. Yet I wake up if one of our schnauzers wimpers.

The show will hopefully run again in a few minutes. I hope they covered the People magazine timeline. I would love to hear about this new improved timeline with the fiance supposed to be finished by 10PM. All of these new timelines IMO have been carefully cultivated by her defense team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns