LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 22-23 OCTOBER 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the links up thread shows a man in white shirt around 4 am in the morning, surveillance video from a store somehwere

Attorney also questioning why the carpet is still in the home in the bedroom? Doesn't seem to be alot disturbed by the searches either. I'm really getting more confused

One of the links up thread shows a man in white shirt around 4 am in the morning, surveillance video from a store somehwere

it gets more confusing everyday,this could be someone DB called for help and he was disposing of lisa's body oh that is horrible to say :(

the kidnapper theory doesn't really explain the decomp hit in the bedroom IMO

Overnight, family lawyer Cyndy Short, gave GMA an exclusive tour of the home where she went missing.

It was the first time she saw the home, and what she found, surprised her.

On Friday, cadavar dogs had a "positive hit" at the foot of their bed. But last night, the rug was still there, in tact.

"I thought the dog alerted on one side or the other of the bed but as you notice as you walk around, all the carpeting is in tact…that is it was not cut out to preserve. Whatever it was that the dog allegedly hit on… I personally find that surprising," Short said.

The house has been searched multiple times by police. They came with a search warrant this week – but Short points out that very little has been disturbed.

The search was conducted Wednesday and police left with several items, including a large portion of carpet.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/baby-lisa-irwin-surveillance-footage-mystery-man/story?id=14795844

So if the bedroom carpet wasn't taken by the police what is the carpet that they took?

Very puzzling.

Cynthia Short explanation of the backyard comment (not really an explanation, more of a rephrasing)
"She was definitely afraid, and I think in that fear, not knowing what had happened to that child, that, um, she didn't wanna find something in that backyard, that might have been terrible."

What about being afraid that Lisa was there helpless and alone and cold just waiting that mom comes and saves her? http://abcnews.go.com/US/baby-lisa-irwin-surveillance-footage-mystery-man/story?id=14795844

Cynthia Short explanation of the backyard comment (not really an explanation, more of a rephrasing)
"She was definitely afraid, and I think in that fear, not knowing what had happened to that child, that, um, she didn't wanna find something in that backyard, that might have been terrible."

What about being afraid that Lisa was there helpless and alone and cold just waiting that mom comes and saves her? http://abcnews.go.com/US/baby-lisa-irwin-surveillance-footage-mystery-man/story?id=14795844

what made her think that she might find something horrible back there in the first place thats what i want to know. that defo wouldnt be the first thing that would come into my mind :waitasec:

ht_baby_lisa_dm_111006_wg.jpg

What a sweet, eager-to-please smile. Where are you Baby Lisa?​

hope this works, map of the surveillance footage vs. the home and sightings

Attachments

• GMA 23oct.png
    GMA 23oct.png
    533 KB · Views: 38
Here's why the mention of vodka keeps coming up.

Because closet alcoholics drink vodka, most people can't smell it on a person's breath. People who are drunk all the time all day long drink vodka if they're trying to lead a normal life undetected.

It's a valid question.

She's said no. At least twice.

Oh wow! I didn't know that!

Not impressed with what their lawyer has to say. It's her job to put a defense on in any element of this case.

It's all spin to make a cadaver spot smell nice and a supposedly drunken mom look like she still has a chance in the Parent of the Year election.

LE know what they took and what it's worth to the case. They are the ones working for (justice for) Lisa.

All my opinion :twocents:

what made her think that she might find something horrible back there in the first place thats what i want to know. that defo wouldnt be the first thing that would come into my mind :waitasec:

And wasn't she afraid of searching the house? She could have come across something horrible just as easily there.

Thanks, just going by what I heard on ABC. Just clarifying to earlier post being at 4:00. I am confused enough ... :crazy:

I wasn't trying to correct you, just to point out that there is some inconsistency in the reporting.

If this man in white is our guy (if you can tell it's a man from the video??) it looks like a spur of the moment thing based on the clothing. I'd wear something dark if I had planned to go sneaking about with a stolen baby.

IMO, ABC is working with the attorney's since they apparently have exclusive rights to the Irwin home.

I wasn't trying to correct you, just to point out that there is some inconsistency in the reporting.

If this man in white is our guy (if you can tell it's a man from the video??) it looks like a spur of the moment thing based on the clothing. I'd wear something dark if I had planned to go sneaking about with a stolen baby.

Oh my goodness, I didn't take it that way at all. :blowkiss:

You are so right, way too many inconsistencies in reporting this story. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members