LKB hired as HLN, 'In Session' contributor Baden will be on for duration of trial

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wendy Murphy thing with the car is when TL was in NY and inmate "borrowed" his jeep...that would be in JULY NOT JUNE.....

Why doesn't someone call her on this, or maybe they don't have their facts straight either. I heard her give this false information twice without any correction from the other members of the panel.

that settles it for me. I'm shutting off my TV and watching on the internet. That woman is like sandpaper to me!

Hey maybe the SA will end with "tape". poetic justice n all...

I just had to chuckle tonight as I was watching Greta (which I rarely do because she's a bit dull) and she had her three lawyers, Bernie, Ted and Jim Hammer. The defense attorneys were at a loss to say anything positive about Baez or Casey's chances. Shock! They didn't spout off some ridiculous support like that stoopid couple known as the Badens. Greta asked them what JB will have to say in his closing about why he wasn't able to bring in anything to support his opening and they just sat there and finally said, "it's going to be a problem". So - for ONCE I saw some honest defense attorneys telling it like it is :)

I don't mind someone who is one expressing the DT's view, I don't mind someone who can see problems with the prosecution's case and point them out, I don't mind someone that is defense orientated, but the ones who get up there and just back the defense no matter what and find nothing wrong with anything they do or say drive me nuts. The two biggest offenders are LKB and Janie Weintraub. Can't, won't, don't watch/listen to either one of them. They are not objective and both claim to believe ICA is innocent. The only two people in the world who think this...or say they think it. :loser:

I feel that way about totally pro-prosecution TH too though. Stacy Honowitz, much as I like her is like this and so is Casey Jordan. She sounded ridiculous today trying to say it was a GOOD thing they didn't take a picture of the heart residue on the duct tape. I like objectivity, even if it goes against the good guys. I know alot of people don't like Sunny H. and she does lean toward the defense, but she is relatively fair in her assessments to me. I also like Mark E. he is a defense attorney, but I think his opinions are honest.

I agree with everything you said.
I try to listen to WHAT they say rather than WHO is saying it. They make me think, as if I were one of the jurors sitting up there listening. I know most posters here followed this case and know a lot of things that will never be brought out at trial, but apparently most of the jurors DID NOT, and they are hearing this stuff for the first time. How are they thinking? What does it mean to them? Has the prosecution proved its case? Is it enough to convict Casey? I think that's what a few of them are trying to get across.
Yes, some of them have irritating personalities and get on my nerves, but once in a while they say something that makes sense.
And I LOVE Dr. Baden, he was on Greta's show all the time before she went all political.

Did you guys see the grin and almost "spike the football into the endzone" gesture from Dr. G when she left the stand. She was thrilled to be given the opening by defense to talk about 911 begin called 100% of the time in drowning accidents.

Linda says that RK might be Caylee's killer

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chRkrk14kRQ&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Attorney on Caylee Case Suspect‬‏[/ame]

So when did he go from potential killer to just morally bankrupt? Seriously, just when did they come up with the accident defense?

Why doesn't someone call her on this, or maybe they don't have their facts straight either. I heard her give this false information twice without any correction from the other members of the panel.

How is she going to influence anyone though? The Jury can't see her and anyone who has followed this case knows she is talking complete rubbish.

Seems like there have been many TH's that are pro prosecution. Schaeffer, Brooks, Nancy G, etc. HLN is in it for the money. The media in general is in it for the money. Marcia Clark has appeared a lot lately, and definately gives a prosecution view. LKB should add to the mix. LKB was hired because HLN believes it will increase their ratings, its pretty much that simple. Money talks, and in this case its Talking Heads LOL.

I think Dr. Drew isn't very truthful either and some of the things that come out of his mouth bother me.

For example, the other night when he was recalling his conversation with GA's ex wife, he said he found it "disturbing" to learn that GA wanted to work at Disney as a Disney character. Disturbing? Hello? Where does he get off saying something like that?

I live in Fla and cannot count how many people that I know who DID work as character's at Disney to put themselves through school. There isn't anything weired or disturbing about it. Most are now succesful and productive member's of society. One is a pro football player and you would know his name if I told you.

I knew what he was trying to allude to and I thought he was way off base. He should have appologised to all the folks who were and are still Disney characters. His remarks were disparaging and he should be ashamed of himself.

Take care, Robin

Hi Robin,
Just to be fair I think that it is important to note everything that Dr. Drew said about his conversation with GA's x. Dr. Drew said that his x felt that GA lied a lot. He didn't mention what specifically TFMA (the former Mrs. Anthony) said GA lied about, just that he had. Is this at all connected to ICA's lying? Who knows, it is just something interesting to note and Dr. Drew seems like he is just blown away by how ICA lies. Then Dr. Drew and his panel chuckled as he mentioned that TFMA also said that GA wanted to be a Disney character.

Still chuckling with the panel, I don't know how he said that he was concerned about that but somehow he did indicate that it was also interesting to note. Amanda Grove said something along the lines of "You've got to be kidding me!", Dr. D. indicated that he wasn't because unfortunately there are sickos out there that do that to be close to kids. The mood took a down turn when it was said that it shows how much GA loved Caylee and children and the conversation moved on.

Someone on the panel may have said something about how much weight do you give to a comment like that coming from an x wife, or that may have been just what I was thinking.

I did not get the impression at all that Dr. Drew was saying he thought that GA was a child molester or even that it is his fault that ICA is a lying sociopath. I did find the comment about him lying to be the most interesting, but his x may still harbor ill will toward him. This is a heck of time to come out with something against him, maybe he has more issues than we know about or maybe the former Mrs. A. is quite the spiteful bee.

I did see LKB on Dr. D. and was floored when she said that she liked ICA. I just do not understand what her motivation is. Its gotta be the "bombshell" angle. Because I was shocked for two reasons: 1. That someone can like ICA and 2. That someone with as much experience as LKB could fall for ICA's act, or is willing to look like that big of a fool just to get media attention.

IIRC I have heard LKB say that that jurors don't like it when attorneys try to influence them with theatrics because they are more interested in the facts. I totally agree. What a hypocrite.

Wendy is another one- wth is up with her terrible disheveled look? Her opinions are a little whacky, she has many of the facts wrong.

Not a fan at all.

I never thought I would say I miss the old Court TV - when watching trials and they cut away at the most critical times. Before I could get live feeds, trials that were on the west coast started later for me but CTV went off at 3 anyway and so much was lost. But it was all I had. The different segments had different hosts, some leaning more to one side, some the other. In order to still have a job, I feel some have been "assigned" their view (Beth) in order to present both sides.

Since the Baden family doesn't even know what "conflict of interest" means, it is not surprising that she is doing this. Also, it is certainly a lot easier to get paid for sitting in front of a camera spouting off than to actually go to trial with clients.
She is taking the easy way out, and it is too bad that someone is willing to pay her for this. How many attorneys will sell their souls for this case?

I turned the channel so fast..when I heard that. While I enjoy Vinnie, she makes my skin crawl. As of late, I've been enjoying Dr. Drew..so I'll stick with that.

I think Dr. Drew isn't very truthful either and some of the things that come out of his mouth bother me.

For example, the other night when he was recalling his conversation with GA's ex wife, he said he found it "disturbing" to learn that GA wanted to work at Disney as a Disney character. Disturbing? Hello? Where does he get off saying something like that?

I live in Fla and cannot count how many people that I know who DID work as character's at Disney to put themselves through school. There isn't anything weired or disturbing about it. Most are now succesful and productive member's of society. One is a pro football player and you would know his name if I told you.

I knew what he was trying to allude to and I thought he was way off base. He should have appologised to all the folks who were and are still Disney characters. His remarks were disparaging and he should be ashamed of himself.

Take care, Robin

Hi Robin,
Just to be fair I think that it is important to note everything that Dr. Drew said about his conversation with GA's x. Dr. Drew said that his x felt that GA lied a lot. He didn't mention what specifically TFMA (the former Mrs. Anthony) said GA lied about, just that he had. Is this at all connected to ICA's lying? Who knows, it is just something interesting to note and Dr. Drew seems like he is just blown away by how ICA lies. Then Dr. Drew and his panel chuckled as he mentioned that TFMA also said that GA wanted to be a Disney character.

Still chuckling with the panel, I don't know how he said that he was concerned about that but somehow he did indicate that it was also interesting to note. Amanda Grove said something along the lines of "You've got to be kidding me!", Dr. D. indicated that he wasn't because unfortunately there are sickos out there that do that to be close to kids. The mood took a down turn when it was said that it shows how much GA loved Caylee and children and the conversation moved on.

Someone on the panel may have said something about how much weight do you give to a comment like that coming from an x wife, or that may have been just what I was thinking.

I did not get the impression at all that Dr. Drew was saying he thought that GA was a child molester or even that it is his fault that ICA is a lying sociopath. I did find the comment about him lying to be the most interesting, but his x may still harbor ill will toward him. This is a heck of time to come out with something against him, maybe he has more issues than we know about or maybe the former Mrs. A. is quite the spiteful bee.

I did see LKB on Dr. D. and was floored when she said that she liked ICA. I just do not understand what her motivation is. Its gotta be the "bombshell" angle. Because I was shocked for two reasons: 1. That someone can like ICA and 2. That someone with as much experience as LKB could fall for ICA's act, or is willing to look like that big of a fool just to get media attention.

IIRC I have heard LKB say that that jurors don't like it when attorneys try to influence them with theatrics because they are more interested in the facts. I totally agree. What a hypocrite.

Sorry for so much quoting, but I didn't want to snip Robinez' post.

Just got done with Dr. Drew's show from wednesday and he did say something that is technically incorrect. In his opening Dr. D. said that today (wednesday, June 15th) is the third anniversary of the last time anyone saw Caylee alive.

I think that GA said he saw ICA and Caylee for the last time on June 16 when he was leaving for work. I know people think Caylee was really last seen on the 15th and that GA made up seeing her on the 16th, but I do not think Dr. D. said the 15th because he thinks GA lied.

Reporting is not Dr. D.'s forte, but he does say that he is still learning the details of the case. You could knock me over with a feather if I heard LKB or any of the attorneys on HLN say they might not have all the facts correct.

LKB was there but Amanda G. and Dr. D work well together. AG legal insights complement Dr. D. medical/ psychological analysis and vice versa. LKB would have to really bring her "A" game to counter those two and IMO LKB has no A game right now.

I agree that she is just a "token" defense attorney who is there because for a brief time she was close to the case. Kinda like Leonard P., only without the hat.

I'm with Rosepetal I like Dr. D. because it doesn't seem like his ego is trying to run the show. But I've become so jaded when it comes to these shows I can't help but wonder if his humility is an act. You don't much hear doctor and well balanced ego in the same sentence.:crazy:

Ohhhhh, LBK makes me so mad! No more HLN for me.She walked off the case, she has no right to say anything at all.IMO she just wants to show off that new failed facelift! Every time I see her for some reason it reminds me of the saying" you can't put lipstick on a PIG.Mods,Please don't ban me for saying this, I just had to get it out..

On 48 Hours Linda said "someone else killed this child". Which is it Linda? Was she killed or did she die accidentally? How can anyone take these THs seriously? They change their story as the evidence requires.

http://justice4caylee.forumotion.ne...rs-mystery-repeats-on-investigation-discovery

CM also said this, they need to get the lies stright, even HJP said the DF lies and he doesn't believe them. LKB is a Marcie Clark wana be but does not even come close

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker
Back