Local 6 - DP motion just DENIED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm pissed!"
CaseyDec112009.jpg

At least everyone knows here they stand as we approach the new year. Should give KC something to ponder as she spends Christmas alone, where she belongs. Maybe it will be the wake up call GA needs to realize the pretense is over. Cindy who knows.
I feel badly that my Christmas present came early (I'm re-gifting it to Caylee!!!) at the expense of how G and C must be feeling right now. Their Christmas Karma is really bad. yikes!

"I'm pissed!"
CaseyDec112009.jpg

She's only pissed about the ugly outfit and being told what to do in that picture. Reality only sunk in maybe a few days after the hearing. Hell has no fury like what she'll subject JB and AL to next time she sees them I'm sure.

And it'll :woohoo: be on tape

I wonder if Casey has any New Year's resolutions?

Does this mean AL will be on her way out now? I imagine George and Cindy will blame her for this.

She's only pissed about the ugly outfit and being told what to do in that picture. Reality only sunk in maybe a few days after the hearing. Hell has no fury like what she'll subject JB and AL to next time she sees them I'm sure.

And it'll :woohoo: be on tape

Maybe AL will give her a few pokes to the ribs if she starts acting up. LOL

Looks like KC got an unexpected present from Zanny Claus. :crazy:

I wonder if Casey has any New Year's resolutions?

Does this mean AL will be on her way out now? I imagine George and Cindy will blame her for this.

Uh, I think this means it is AL's trial now, JB is not qualified.

ETA: Just asked rhornsby on his thread to check...

I admire Judge Strickland very much.

Would that all people in his position were similar.

What a wonderful Christmas present! Don't you just love, love , love this judge?!

I truely feel Judge Strickland is a very wise man and I think he works very hard to be fair to both sides.
I would not have the patirnce to even read the defense motions much less put up with JB's foolishness in a court room. IMO.

Ah, I thought her job was to get the DP thrown out.

I am not certain about Florida laws. I asked on rhornsby thread. In this state there is no way JB can be lead counsel. He can be co-counsel, and, in effect will just be learning and filing motions that are approved by AL. Actually, if I were KC I would want lead and co-counsel DP qualified. Never know what a jury will decide........

This ruling causes me to feel more relieved than gleeful. I do believe Casey is guilty of murdering her daughter based on all I've seen thus far, and it is now up to a jury to decide her future. JS proves himself once again to be fair and above board.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

KC is toast and needs to consider backing off her bold face lies, she is defiant but that defiance just keeps on upping the odds. I am positive she has played this game with her parents and she has won every time. This will never be the case with the SA but the stakes could not be higher now.

With the Motion denied the State just called KC's bluff.

Summed up very nicely, Cyberborg! Great post! :clap: :dance::dance:

Muchas gracias, Muzikman! You are so awesome to make sure we get the news. NancyG should hire you if she really wants the "bombshells" on time!! :dance::dance::dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove