local media's first home tour and presser 10/27/11 **cancelled**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On second thought, could the "exhaustion" be disagreement between the lawyers <modsnip - JT> and Short? IIRC <modsnip - JT> was hired and he brought Ms. Short in as the local attorney. Do we know why he chose her, has he worked with her before?

Gahhhhh. Kid goes missing. Get married. That's a logical thing to do. Oh wait. It's been done before, so it must be in the "playbook."

:banghead:

(my head banging is not directed at you Dr!)

Especially when said "missing kid" was going to be the tie that binds our family together... Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.

Im late here, I havent read all of this thread but I guess I dont understand why they agreed to have local media do a "walk thru" in the first place. Its not Graceland for God sake. Why schedule something like this and then cancel it, and what does their exhaustion have to do with media walking through the house or having a press release, I dont get it.
Didnt CS say yesterday she would be sending out a daily press release? Dad that happen or was it just a press release to say no press conference or walk thru?
This makes my head spin.

Gahhhhh. Kid goes missing. Get married. That's a logical thing to do. Oh wait. It's been done before, so it must be in the "playbook."

:banghead:

(my head banging is not directed at you Dr!)

That would be interesting since at this point, they can testify against one another....

This whole mess is harder to understand than Chinese math, and it just keeps getting worse.

Im late here, I havent read all of this thread but I guess I dont understand why they agreed to have local media do a "walk thru" in the first place. Its not Graceland for God sake. Why schedule something like this and then cancel it, and what does their exhaustion have to do with media walking through the house or having a press release, I dont get it.
Didnt CS say yesterday she would be sending out a daily press release? Dad that happen or was it just a press release to say no press conference or walk thru?
This makes my head spin.

I think Joe T Bill S and national media own them.;)

Soulscape requesting JI's confirmed date of birth in in the Q & A thread. Does anyone have this info?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back