local media's first home tour and presser 10/27/11 **cancelled**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wouldn't refusing parental consent be enough?

Unless there is a court order that compels the parents to allow the questioning of the boys - then yes, the parents can change their minds @ any time & say "never mind".

AFAIK, there has been no court order requiring the boys to be re-interviewed. I believe it has been reported that the parents have volunteered for the boys to be re-interviewed.

BBM

According to media reports, it was an FBI HRD dog that alerted to that spot in the master bedroom.

Sarx & Oriah have told us that FBI HRD dogs have the highest level of certification (i.e. they have passed the most rigorous testing).

This gives me confidence in the dog's alert.

IMO the only time I would ever downplay a HRD dogs hit was if I did NOT want a body to be found or If I didnt want that evidence to be used against me.

If I needed a search and rescue or a HRD dog then I would want the FBI's dogs on the case. IMO

"Therefore the consensus is we all need a rest...

Sounds like time to:

...bring another lawyer in for one of them & get new lawyer up to date
...work on details & timelines
...get Deborah adjusted that being arrested is a reality
...work on bond money
...get custody of children worked out

Yes, with all these tasks to do, Deborah & Jeremy do need time away from the limelight. :banghead:

When we heard about this questioning yesterday of the boys,,,,, is there any confirmation whether the parents allowed this or if there is any other type of intervention which allowed this?

I know this is just my personal opinion, but the sitting idle, ie. resting would be killer for me.

I know it's not apples to apples, but my husband is deploying to Afghanistan in less than 36 hours. I wish we could just get him gone already! He's been working a ton preparing, and that's actually been a blessing in disguise. Whenever we're together we're both kind of cross, not wanting to confront painful emotions and start breaking down in front of the toddler, so most of the time we sit awkwardly with this HUGE elephant in the room of him leaving to a hostile country for half a year. It's terrible! Tomorrow he gets to come home early from work to spend the day before he leaves tomorrow night. I'm almost dreading it. Trying to think of something to do like go to the park so we don't have to sit here and stare at eachother and think about him leaving. Maybe we just have faulty coping skills, but that's one of the reasons that it's SO hard for me to wrap my head around the idea the resting periods.

Other commenters have come up with great words. I've been sitting here trying to stir some up myself. I'm sure they'll hit me at 3a.m. but please know you and your husband are amazing and incredible and you have all my best wishes and prayers. Thank you for all you give.

When we heard about this questioning yesterday of the boys,,,,, is there any confirmation whether the parents allowed this or if there is any other type of intervention which allowed this?
As far as I know the grand jury could have ordered it.

Unless there is a court order that compels the parents to allow the questioning of the boys - then yes, the parents can change their minds @ any time & say "never mind".

AFAIK, there has been no court order requiring the boys to be re-interviewed. I believe it has been reported that the parents have volunteered for the boys to be re-interviewed.

The parents and their attorney scheduled a media tour of the Irwin home this morning and a press conference - both of which were suddenly canceled. I have asthma and won't hold my breath that the parents will allow the boys to submit to interviews despite the fact the IT MIGHT HELP LOCATE LISA. jmo

:truce: Maybe Deborah needs a night of drinking wine in order to remember what really happened on the fourth. Perhaps tonite is that nite so they had to cancel the house tour to recreate the scenario that happened. :truce:

Sorry I couldnt help myself. :floorlaugh:

Interesting that you bring this up ... something I studied in my psychology courses years ago which just came to mind when I read your post. That is a theory of learning called state-dependent learning that operates on the premise that something learned in one environment is best recalled when that environment is reinstated. For example, if a person is on a mind altering medication when they are studying for an exam, they would perform better on the exam if they were on the same mind altering drug. There is research data to back this theory up, so.... jmo:)

Maybe someone is getting a quicky divorce and wedding bells will be ringing soon.

As many twists and turns as this case is taking, you may have hit the nail on the head! :)

Do we know if the boys are still going to go to the special children's services place to be "interviewed" tomorrow? Or is that off the books too during the rest?

Maybe someone is getting a quicky divorce and wedding bells will be ringing soon.

Gahhhhh. Kid goes missing. Get married. That's a logical thing to do. Oh wait. It's been done before, so it must be in the "playbook."

:banghead:

(my head banging is not directed at you Dr!)

Just like Romeo and Juliet, err... Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin :D :couch:

B...b...ut, I thought the Bradleys couldn't afford a divorce?

Gahhhhh. Kid goes missing. Get married. That's a logical thing to do. Oh wait. It's been done before, so it must be in the "playbook."

Croslin/Cummings.

Interesting that you bring this up ... something I studied in my psychology courses years ago which just came to mind when I read your post. That is a theory of learning called state-dependent learning that operates on the premise that something learned in one environment is best recalled when that environment is reinstated. For instance if a person is on a mind altering medication when they are studying for an exam, they would perform better on the exam if they were on the same mind altering drug. There is research data to back this theory up, so.... jmo:)

I agree..this would be a great way to recreate the situation as long as LE could be there or video the situation..

Although Deborah has stated that she was drunk or even blacked out ..only she knows if she was. It would definately be worth a try.

I will be glad to purchase the box o wine if LE is allowed to question her during the drunk...maybe she will have some recall moments.

OMG I didnt even think of that..A Ron and Misty moment..woa...

The only time I saw him look oddly toward her was when she said she drinks 3-4 times a week, he clearly startled. Either he was surprised she admitted it, he was surprised at how often she drinks, or he thinks she drinks a lot more than that. Something made him react to her answer -don't know what.

Oh, where did you see this? The interview I saw she stated she drank "a couple" times a week. Just askin" TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back