local media's first home tour and presser 10/27/11 **cancelled**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Geraldo on Fox News believes the lawyers are preventing LE from questioning the parents because..........

HE THINKS THEY MIGHT IMCRIMINATE THEMSELVES!!!!!

And, he believes the parents are involved or it's someone they know.

I think I'm in the wrong forum. I thought there was a baby missing, but these people are just playing games.

Geraldo on Fox News believes the lawyers are preventing LE from questioning the parents because..........

HE THINKS THEY MIGHT IMCRIMINATE THEMSELVES!!!!!

And, he believes the parents are involved or it's someone they know.

Really Geraldo?:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Well, I will concede that second guessing everything said by everyone in your family could be exhausting. Kind of like playing ten games of chess at once, eh Jeremy?

imo

Wow.

(And since the forum set up requires that I say more than that.)

WOW again.

Just MY OPINION: Me thinks CS got an early phone call from either local LE or FBI and the substance of said phone call was "disturbing" enough that she had to cancel all these media events for the day and consult with her clients about the "substance" of that call.

I also think part of the now cancelled PC was going to be the release of the new and improved flyer. But what else? Who knows.

I also agree - something is going to blow. JMHO - I do think the boys hold some major keys in this and certain people are shaking in their shoes about this "children's interview" because they know the kids will spill it.

Something's up here. Let's hope its a "come to Jesus moment" and whoever knows finally opens up about where Baby Lisa is. :praying:

Assuming the boys interview is conducted tomorrow it would then be safe to assume everyone is tired except the boys :maddening:

Just MY OPINION: Me thinks CS got an early phone call from either local LE or FBI and the substance of said phone call was "disturbing" enough that she had to cancel all these media events for the day and consult with her clients about the "substance" of that call.

I also think part of the now cancelled PC was going to be the release of the new and improved flyer. But what else? Who knows.

I also agree - something is going to blow. JMHO - I do think the boys hold some major keys in this and certain people are shaking in their shoes about this "children's interview" because they know the kids will spill it.

Something's up here. Let's hope its a "come to Jesus moment" and whoever knows finally opens up about where Baby Lisa is. :praying:

I agree except for the come to jesus moment because i dont think debbie will break. moo

I don't know if the parents did anything to Lisa or not. But holy cow they have done nothing but fuel the fire. I just can't defend these people.

I get the feeling the attorneys got a call from New York saying, "Excuse me, about that house tour thing, your clients signed a contract with us remember?"
BBM They definitely are not doing themselves any favors with this.:waitasec: Just when I thought we might be getting somewhere. Well we might be, but not what I was hoping for.

snipped from : http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/27...#ixzz1bznMa6KF

“Therefore, the consensus is we all need a rest, until next week all media, therefore all appointments in Kansas City today and tomorrow are being postponed until next weeks,” Short said in a released issued just before 9 a.m

So, by saying "all appointments in KC today and tomorrow are being postponed"-does that mean no interviews for the boys till next week also?
I'm lost!! Isn't time of the essence? Or maybe not!!:banghead:

BBM:

Therefore & therefore with a next weeks thrown in for good measure. I would be embarrassed if my attorney did not speak better than this!

I am just not impressed with Ms. Short and her lame excuses.

MOO

I don't know if these parents are getting and taking terrible advice or if they honestly feel that they are taking the correct steps with this ridiculously bad PR campaign. Who could imagine waiting several more days into another week before you will be available to continue working with police on finding your MISSING INFANT? And not even for sure doing it then? Where is any sense of urgency? The issue of their rights vs. working to find Lisa is a non-starter for me and they are presenting themselves as a sorry excuse for parents, IMO.

I wish this case was about to blow, but I don't have my hopes up. I think JT put the kibosh on Short's plans today. I think she's the "face" but he's calling the shots from on high. Nothing more than that.

However, I hope I am wrong and get to eat a huge plate of crow.

IMO

They don't want to give a press conference prior to the boys's interviews and the results of tests that might reveal more discrepancies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lineman21
Back