long weekend break: discuss the latest here #102

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the gun, does anyone remember when she was asked about his gun and how he obtained it, and she kinda stumbled around it, then said something like 'it's a secret.' Then later when JM was asking her about the gun being loaded, originally she said she didn't think so, then she remembered him loading it to take somewhere? Wonder what this secret story-line is?

Didnt see try to insert a story! That the gun was a secret! The gun belonged to Travis grandfather. It makes me sick how defence helps this savage killer ! Enbellish the DV and pedophilia story.

When has she ever told the truth? I doubt she wanted anyone to know he had dumped her from his plans for Cancun-it would make her look bad, because Jodi always gets her way.
I hope they have proof of this because it just adds another nail in her coffin.

Her cell is bigger than Travis coffin.:furious:

Didnt see try to insert a story! That the gun was a secret! The gun belonged to Travis grandfather. It makes me sick how defence helps this savage killer ! Enbellish the DV and pedophilia story.

The defense has to try and save her skanky azz...:furious:

I don't understand how finding the gun seals anything. Do we know for sure that the Grandfather had it registered and that it had a serial number on it or something that would identify it as his?

The gun is key to the case IMO. If it were REALLY self defense, as she claimed, there would have been no need whatsoever for her to have taken the gun with her. If it was NOT her grandfathers gun she would have been giving directions or BEGGING to help find where she threw it. If that gun belonged to Travis it could only HELP her.

But, it WAS her grandfathers gun, which is why it will probably never be found. She cannot allow it to be found because if it were.......well, goodbye self defense, and hello premeditation. Fortunately, the State has ample evidence showing premed anyway.

This is interesting because Jodi stated she knew a year in advance he was going on that trip. She never stated she was suppose to go and he changed his mind. She would have you believe there was never any plans for her to go on that trip.
I think she was supposed to go and he pulled that rug out. He wanted away from her. 2 things that were the last straws for her and her obsession with him: 1. She found out that he was serious about dating to find marriage, he was desperate to get married. (like sands thru the hourglass, time was almost out and she had to act fast) 2. Taking a nice Mormon girl to Cancun instead of her.
She couldn't overcome those obstacles and control him so she decided to murder him.

The gun is key to the case IMO. If it were REALLY self defense, as she claimed, there would have been no need whatsoever for her to have taken the gun with her. If it was NOT her grandfathers gun she would have been giving directions or BEGGING to help find where she threw it. If that gun belonged to Travis it could only HELP her.

But, it WAS her grandfathers gun, which is why it will probably never be found. She cannot allow it to be found because if it were.......well, goodbye self defense, and hello premeditation. Fortunately, the State has ample evidence showing premed anyway.

Good post.

Absolutely she is still obsessed with him, in my opinion. And yes, I believe Travis is looking down (from Heaven) however once she leaves this Earth she will be in the pits of somewhere the fire burns for eternity. They will NEVER be together.

:furious:

MOO

Do you ever notice that when she talks about him even now she still usually refers to him in the present tense? Like, instead of saying "Travis was... blah blah blah" she says "Travis IS... blah blah blah." It's like in her mind he still exists but now belongs to her and she can redesign him in the way she wished he was rather than the way he really was. It's creepy.

She also always says "Travis" when most people will say "he" or "him," as if just saying his name all the time gives her a warm fuzzy. And even when she's supposed to be boo-hooing and acting pathetic every time she says his name she can't turn off the hidden smile and her face lighting up just saying his name.

I noticed this constantly not just when she was on the stand but during the interrogations with Det. Flores. There were times during those interrogations that she was supposed to be acting upset and should have even been acting hysterically upset when she started with the intruder story that even though she'd be doing the fake boo-hooing as soon as she said "Travis" and started saying something about him, she'd drop the acting and get excitedly animated and even giggle and LAUGH at times." I can't figure out how he sat through listening to all that rubbish from her. And it totally baffles me that she really thinks that she's putting one over on anyone. How can she not notice that her acting is THAT bad and that her character mask falls right off constantly?

Finding the gun would allow them to prove that the bullet that entered TA was fired from that particular gun and no other. That would prove she faked the burglary and that there was no gun in TA's closet. Even without any registration, etc. they can tell via ballistics that it was or was not the gun that fired the bullet that was removed at autopsy. It would change nothing if found in the future but it would sure set history right.

Edit: You have me thinking here. It would show that it was the gun that fired that bullet but wouldn't prove it was Grampa's unless it was registered and had the correct serial number. TY for pointing that out to me!

Finding the gun is irrelevant at this point ... what's important is that she took the gun and why would you do that if you were attacked and defended yourself ? For only one reason ... to hide a gun that could be linked back to you and your family.

At least one time the exchange b.f. named Victor Arias was discussed was on Thursday, March 7, some time mid to late morning. Not in a place to look up further than that right now, but I recall hearing it in on HLN in the car while on the way to an appointment about noon p.s.t. that day... Hope this is helpful...
Yes, that was after jury questions and Nurmi was doing his re-direct. It barely got a mention and it had to do with prior boyfriends, etc. I don't have the date when it first was mentioned . I do remember she was in between her relationship with Bobby, she was 16, it was only a few week summer trip, she worked and parents may have helped her with expenses. She also said he visited her once, he embarrased her because he wanted her to walk on the inside of the sidewalk ( such a cad!!!) I don't want to go back and listen to her testimony again, so this is only what I remember. :twocents:

That is the scariest thing about this whole case. The total and complete obsession she had with him. I feel exactly the same way you do. She won't let him go...even in death she is determined to own him. When the guilty verdict comes in maybe his family will finally have some peace.

This trial has been even more of a circus than the Anthony trial. For the sake of his family I hope it's over soon.

Jodi's refusal to tell anyone what really happened and the sequence of events is her controlling him even in death. I'm not kidding when I say that when I look at her I see and feel a deep, dark evil presence that at times make me nervous when JM gets too close to her. I've also observed how she studies Mike(?) the court reporter and it makes me somewhat nervous. Some have described her as the female version of Ted Bundy.

But why flip him around? And why flip him around again once they reached the shower? I think she dragged him by the legs/feet. It just makes more sense.

Not flip around, flip over from stomach to back, feet still in same direction.

You always hope for the best for your children and when they disappoint you, you hope they will learn from their mistakes and do better. I love my family unconditionally. If one of them were to commit murder I would be shocked and horrified but I would stand by them. I wouldn't lie for them or try to diminish the seriousness of what they had done but I'd pay for their defense, attend court, and visit them in prison. I would hope for repentance.

Honesty is a core value in our family and my child makes me proud in this respect. If he were to kill someone, I would hope that he would own up to his crime and accept the punishment. If it were a situation with an aggressive prosecutor going for trumped up charges, I would have to stand behind my child.

If it were a situation such as this, I have to say that I honestly don't know what I would do. It is beyond my comprehension and would go against everything I know about my child who is now an adult.

Her cell is bigger than Travis coffin.:furious:

I was thinking the same thing when she made that comment about the closet being bigger than her cell! That, and the shower stall she stuffed him in - her cell's bigger

I agree, Manson is probably the most scary person I have ever seen. Truly evil.

In all honesty, Jodi creeps me out way more than even Manson. And I always thought there was no one that could possibly creep me out more than him. I totally noticed that about how I felt about her when I first heard about this case when I watched the 48 hours show about her. I was so creeped out watching that show I felt like she was even in the room somehow with me. UGH. And now the more I see her following this case the more she totally gives me the willies.

I look at it this way - what do we know Jodi took from the scene besides herself and clothes ? The gun, she took it because it was hers, even if by theft, and she did not want to leave any trace of herself there or anything that could be tied back to her.

The knife - Detective Flores indicated the knife was not found at the scene. Seems reasonable to assume she also took that as well as it may well have belonged to her or a restaurant she stole it from.

The camera wasn't hers, she dumped it in the wash after deleting photos. She figured the water, bleach and mechanical motion would destroy any usefulness. Either that or it got tangled up in items she was using to clean and she didn't notice it at all.

The knife was hers IMO, and there was never any rope. The rope was an easy story to explain the presence of a knife, nothing more.

could the knife used to kill TA be one of the 2 knives found hidden in her books when arrested?

Do you ever notice that when she talks about him even now she still usually refers to him in the present tense? Like, instead of saying "Travis was... blah blah blah" she says "Travis IS... blah blah blah." It's like in her mind he still exists but now belongs to her and she can redesign him in the way she wished he was rather than the way he really was. It's creepy.

She also always says "Travis" when most people will say "he" or "him," as if just saying his name all the time gives her a warm fuzzy. And even when she's supposed to be boo-hooing and acting pathetic every time she says his name she can't turn off the hidden smile and her face lighting up just saying his name.

I noticed this constantly not just when she was on the stand but during the interrogations with Det. Flores. There were times during those interrogations that she was supposed to be acting upset and should have even been acting hysterically upset when she started with the intruder story that even though she'd be doing the fake boo-hooing as soon as she said "Travis" and started saying something about him, she'd drop the acting and get excitedly animated and even giggle and LAUGH at times." I can't figure out how he sat through listening to all that rubbish from her. And it totally baffles me that she really thinks that she's putting one over on anyone. How can she not notice that her acting is THAT bad and that her character mask falls right off constantly?
And she can also destroy him not only to (attempt to) make herself look better but to (attempt to) ensure no one else will ever love him, making him hers alone for all eternity. To my mind, she's the epitome of depravity.

And to your last question, the disorder itself precludes her from being able to see what many of us do. Jodi looks in the mirror and sees, likely, a beauty queen with a genius IQ. Her very world is based upon her fantasy so even if it isn't 'the' truth, it's 'her' truth.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member