long weekend break: discuss the latest here #102

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What professional responsibility does the DT have for the reports this expert (cough) submitted prior to court, continued to add to while on the stand and more importantly the boundaries RS crossed with the defendent when he continued to visit JA in jail after he submitted his report (6/2011) up till Dec. of 2012? After all, RS's actions invalidated the purpose he was hired for, IMO.

Certainly, any shenanigans committed by Dr. Fog that the defense knowingly presented as evidence would be severely sanctioned by the judge...and each lawyer could face sanctions by the AZ bar. But, as I mentioned earlier, JM might not push it that far, because it would likely end with a mistrial--something the defense would love to have at this point, and something to be avoided at all costs for JM.

I think JA's Mother knows more than anyone is aware. It's just a hinky feeling I get. I think JA is throwing her Mother under the bus with her Mother's full approval. If law enforcement and investigators really believed there was a level of tension, frustration or bad blood, it would throw them off of Mama's trail. This woman raised her and knows her better than anyone. She lived it. I think she helped JA as much as she could. I also have a real problem with Auntie finding the phone so long after the crime. Auntie and Mama are twins. There is no bond tighter than that. JA had help from The Twins. IMO. And I only mean after the killing.

Sounds like another mother who lives in Florida...And I agree with you. Jodi's mom knows a lot more than people are giving her credit for, IMO.

Back to the gun, does anyone remember when she was asked about his gun and how he obtained it, and she kinda stumbled around it, then said something like 'it's a secret.' Then later when JM was asking her about the gun being loaded, originally she said she didn't think so, then she remembered him loading it to take somewhere? Wonder what this secret story-line is?

I agree, Manson is probably the most scary person I have ever seen. Truly evil.
I know a guy that spent over 100 hours interviewing him while doing his doctorate thesis in psychology in the 80's. Bottom line.. he says garden variety psych issues compounded by drug abuse and organic brain changes.. Nuttin special. This guy still works in psych in the correctional system @ SQ. Manson is @ Corcoran now and is considered the lunatic laughing stock of the prison. Harmless and fairly helpless. He played it up for the hype in his day, but is just a garden variety psych case.

If he had it registered and it was found around that area it would be hugely circumstantial evidence. If it had her blood, his blood fingerprints..slam dunk premeditation. If they tied the remote and DVD player to DB...they could obviously link the stolen gun to her too... just sayin' ;) Oooooh...I wish he would come clean! He is still loyal to her though.

Do you think mm knows where the gun is?
Oviously grampa didn't have his guns locked in a gun cabinet. They were reported to have been in a bottom drawer of a dresser/makeshift gun cabinet?
That's sad that she would steal their DVD player. From what I've seen of their house ! they were poor low income.
To steal that from them is sad to me. I read somewhere that Jodi's grandparents both passed away.? Does anyone know?

Sounds like another mother who lives in Florida...And I agree with you. Jodi's mom knows a lot more than people are giving her credit for, IMO.

I am betting JA's mom wishes she did not know what she knows.

I know that I have known things about others that was very bad and it was stressful for me.
I can keep secrets so people tell me things.

The most direct route would be I-15 directly into Salt Lake City. Only briefly does it cross the most northwestern part of Arizona. Therefore I am at a loss why her phone should be pinging near Kingman. Of course we know she did not drive directly from Southern California to Utah, however at the time that was her alleged itinerary.

:waitasec:

MOO

I wonder if part of MM's testimony was supposed to be that she stayed with him a couple of days, then she headed on to Utah?

I apologize for so many posts but my mind has been cranking around this all day.... I pray that someday, no matter how far into the future, that gun is found, somehow. The Universal Power saw to it that Lacy and Connor were found to set things right. I pray that one day that gun appears. Even if it's beyond my lifetime, I just want THAT to appear. If only to seal history with one more piece of the absolute truth that she 'stole' the gun and used it to kill TA.

I think about the gun being found a lot too! If I lived closer I'd be out on the weekends trying to find it!!! Unfortunately, I seem to be your neighbor to the south.....Chincoteague Island!

Maybe this was the flip over before pulling , who knows? Jodi knows.

But why flip him around? And why flip him around again once they reached the shower? I think she dragged him by the legs/feet. It just makes more sense.

I am betting JA's mom wishes she did not know what she knows.

Agreed, and she is the one that brought up the 9mm being in the mid July rental car that Houdini had lined up, that led to its discovery.

I have no idea but those pictures just don't make any sense. Some of them had timestamps and some of them didn't? Do we know which ones didn't??? Does anyone know the exact model of the camera?

the nude ones did....that was shown in "Along Came Jodi" on Dateline. For the rest....I don't know.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Oh I totaly believe that also.
I have identical twin granddaughters! And they are very close! They share alot of secrets!

She could have bought the knife, although it sounds more like her to steal one.

I want Juan to emphasize what she had in her 2nd rental car (day of arrest)...one hidden gun and several knives. If I were a juror, I would connect the dots and see a pattern. Yes, she brought both the gun and knife to Travis'.

I look at it this way - what do we know Jodi took from the scene besides herself and clothes ? The gun, she took it because it was hers, even if by theft, and she did not want to leave any trace of herself there or anything that could be tied back to her.

The knife - Detective Flores indicated the knife was not found at the scene. Seems reasonable to assume she also took that as well as it may well have belonged to her or a restaurant she stole it from.

The camera wasn't hers, she dumped it in the wash after deleting photos. She figured the water, bleach and mechanical motion would destroy any usefulness. Either that or it got tangled up in items she was using to clean and she didn't notice it at all.

The knife was hers IMO, and there was never any rope. The rope was an easy story to explain the presence of a knife, nothing more.

I think about the gun being found a lot too! If I lived closer I'd be out on the weekends trying to find it!!! Unfortunately, I seem to be your neighbor to the south.....Chincoteague Island!

I'm kind of thinking that wherever Jodi says it is, it isn't.

HLN just updated their site in the last hour with this:

Jodi Arias was at one point booked to go with Travis Alexander on the trip to Cancun, according to a source involved in Prepaid Legal, the company that sponsored the Mexican vacation.

In early 2008, Alexander originally told the trip’s organizers that his guest would be Arias. Then in April, after he began dating another woman, he contacted the organizer and asked if it was too late to change the tickets, according to the source.

Because the tickets had not yet been purchased, he changed the name at the last minute to Marie Hall, who, along with two friends, discovered Travis’ bloody and bloated body on June 9, 2008. Hall had been scheduled to depart with Alexander for the trip the next day.

Source: http://current.com/1urnnkc
This is interesting because Jodi stated she knew a year in advance he was going on that trip. She never stated she was suppose to go and he changed his mind. She would have you believe there was never any plans for her to go on that trip.

This is interesting because Jodi stated she knew a year in advance he was going on that trip. She never stated she was suppose to go and he changed his mind. She would have you believe there was never any plans for her to go on that trip.

You know what .. even if that wasn't someone I was interested in I would still be 'gutted' after looking forward to it for a year. Let alone being replaced by a rival by a guy I was still sleeping with! Saying she wasn't jealous about it just proves how jealous she really was.

That article from PinkPanther on the sex doctor is great, except he said Jodi is 37. Yeah, I know she is aging before our eyes. That's what happens when you manipulate people and they turn you finally. Jodi is now 32, correct?
This woman has cost the State of AZ so much money and will continue, but think of what she has cost people all her life with her narcissistic and psychopathic BS. If you read Travis' last entry in his blog, he knew...done with drama, gold digging
Jodi, always having to help fix problem$...he was lonely and wanted to settle down with a wife and kids. He was out-going and a motivational speaker. What did Jodi do? Try to cut him off from his family and friends, to own him...snuff that light out of him. As sick as it is, I wonder if Jodi tried to make a snuff film via pictures (and view it later). She was terribly nervous about the computers being checked, lies about both of theirs machines being broke. Psychopaths like that have no boundaries, Jodi projects a lot and I think Jodi is the sexual deviant, not Travis. Look who is representing her in court. Nurmi and the sex doctor.

Just like the portrait of Dorian Gray, if you could see the hidden portrait of the real Jodi Arias, you would see a wrinkled ugly old woman with a twisted wicked smile- that is who grodi really is

When has she ever told the truth? I doubt she wanted anyone to know he had dumped her from his plans for Cancun-it would make her look bad, because Jodi always gets her way.
I hope they have proof of this because it just adds another nail in her coffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Proslakdbf