long weekend break: discuss the latest here #103

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JW dresses appropriately but skin tight low cut shirts, earrings that dangle past your collar bones and 6 inch stilletto platform heels to me are not proper courtroom attire.

Well helleluer I'm glad I'm not the only one that thing jw dresses weird.
She wears the weirdest colors ! Not for courtroom. Like she wore her Easter outfit on Thursday .

I agree but I am arguing elsewhere with someone who actually believes she was abused. S/he is saying there is a text to back up the spiderman underwear claim and I can't find what that text really says. I have the video showing Nurmi asking JA if exhibit 442 is a text about the underwear and JA stating yes, but I cannot disprove the underwear story is corroborated by the text. HELP! It looks like there is a text backing up the witch JA.

Perhaps it's something as reliable as the "proof" of the "Travis Alexander's" underwear business.

HLN must be be really hurting for ratings considering every Late Night Show is based on Arias lies that she's had 4+ years to concoct. However, I hope they do a new show..... Do you believe anything Arias has said over the course of this trial?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I think the text he sent on the 26th (?) put her over the edge. He was on to her. He was done with her, for good this time, and she couldn't accept that. She had to get rid of him because she could no longer control him. She wanted to hurt him and be the one to take him out of this world because then she would forever have that connection with him, forever have control.

BBM:
Yes, yes, YES!!! I've been preaching that same sermon. The text of the 26th ENRAGED her. She used the next day (the 27th) to plan her revenge. Grandfather's gun was stolen on the 28th and Jodi was on the road 4 days later.

Travis is proof that NOBODY talks to Jodi Arias that way and LIVES (unless he decides to take her to Cancun, of course).

Of all the drama they had during their short relationship she didn't kill him until he sent that text on May 26th, 2008. :twocents:

Exactly. She asked him if she could stay at the house while he was in Cancun? Really??? You live 1000 miles away and you want to just drop over and housesit?

Help me please! She says she was under great financial stress, that's why she moved back to Yreka (ok, I know she lies)....but how could she afford to drop her job? There are not unlimited waitressing opportunities in Yreka, after all, how can she burn an employer by taking off?

So she goes to Arizona, where she is a pariah, and sleeps in Travis' empty bed? WHY? She intimates she has done it before, "as usual", but that was when she lived nearby and maybe they were a couple or he was wooing her or something.

Seems like Travis sent some serious mixed signals, perhaps out of naive gratitude that she was finally gone. Maybe he thought he could still get off with her on the phone and he wouldn't have to confess that.

Fill me in if there is some other info, pls.

Well helleluer I'm glad I'm not the only one that thing jw dresses weird.
She wears the weirdest colors ! Not for courtroom. Like she wore her Easter outfit on Thursday .

attorneys, in general, aren't known for their fashion sense. Quite the opposite unless they're TH's. Makes sense if you think about it. jmo

Did Arias in cross say it was Travis' idea to take pics of him for his trip? Because this:

ET: Alexander was proud of his body, so Arias offered to take pictures of him in his bedroom.

is what she testified to on direct.

:bump: per request

to join java chat click below

http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/index.php

put nickname in

put websleuths in for the channel name

for Mirc Users:

open MIRC window

go to file

select server

go to Serenity IRC (hilight)

select random

then hit select on the right side

If you have chat saved to favorites delete them or they will go to old server

type in # websleuths for channel name then hit join

Found something sort of interesting:
The inmate, Heather Nitteruer who was the ONLY DT witness in the 8-9-11 court hearing was transferred to ASPC Perryville that very same day??????
The state witnesses were:
Steven Roberts
Deanna Reid
Christina Lopez and
Alan Kreitl

Does anyone remember if Steven was MM's friend? I know I've heard of Steven during the trial, but can't place it.

Seems like I heard steven croberts mentioned as mm friend, it stood out to me! Because I have a bro I law by that name?

Most people that have firearms as protection lock their doors and even have a sophisticated alarm system.

I think Travis felt at ease again knowing JA was a 1000 miles away and no longer lived near him.

I was attempting to be sarcastic. My wife has a word for my twisted sense of humor: "lame". ;)

When I was a field social worker, I visited clients in their homes. They would cover tables and dressers and chairs with blankets, telling me that everything was a mess because they were packing to move to a better place. They would say they were living with relatives temporarily while looking for a place near where they planned to work. What was really under the blankets was drug paraphernalia and beer bottles, dirty dishes, clutter.

Jodi would meet Travis in a motel room so they could have privacy from grandparents for sex. She might even point out somebody else's house as her grandparents, who can't be disturbed because they are recovering from illness.

She would take Travis to church where she could introduce him to all her dear, dear friends, whom she hardly knew and who didn't really know her at all. This is how she would appear normal, having "work" and "church" and her profession as an artist and photographer.

By the way, when I did career counseling, virtually every single unemployed and drug-addicted pregnant woman told me what she really wanted to be was an artist. "So I could draw all day...."

Only one person had talent and actually was able and willing, with guidance, to gain skills and earn a living painting Persian rugs on hardwood floors for people with asthma.

BBM.

Wow. Ya learn something new every day! What a cool job.

Court starts at 10:30 Phoenix time.

What's on the docket? Is Dr. Samuels still being crossed by JM?

I thought it started at 10 AZ time and it's the exception this week as other days start at 10:30? Yes it's JM vs Doc S ..if DT allows JM to get on with it

I thought it started at 10 AZ time and it's the exception this week as other days start at 10:30? Yes it's JM vs Doc S ..if DT allows JM to get on with it

And Thursday starts at 9:30=12:30.

The problem I am having is it was introduced as evidence and it is Exhibit 442. I don't think I can prove anything one way or the other without having the transcript of the darn thing. S/he continues to state it is evidence the spiderman underwear story is true and is corroborated. Why do I get into such debates?! I just feel so strongly about this case I couldn't let someone who thinks JA was a victim go unchallenged.

I have looked everywhere and I cannot find anything more than vague references with regard to this exhibit 442. I don't suppose Nancy Grace would return a call from me, huh? :lol:
I checked out the HLN site since they are the ones running the cameras, and they do have screen shots of the other texts, but not that one. Sorry.

I've been thinking on that text from Travis ever since she read it aloud in court.

I just can't wrap my head around the fact that he is threatening to expose her over secretly taping him, because that would expose him as well. You know she would not go down alone. She would have played those tapes for anyone that would listen. It would have damaged his reputation within his church, community, work, and friends.

I can't see him wanting that, but maybe if he was angry enough he just didn't care anymore - he just wanted everyone to know once and for all what kind of person she was.

I'm know Mr. M has already gone through all of this and we'll find out what he knows eventually, but it is a conundrum for me. When she read them aloud all I could think was, "Why is she reading this? It makes her sound terrible!" I know they were presenting it to show Travis was "mean" to her, but it didn't come off that way at all IMHO. You could hear his complete and total frustration with her and just the overall "I'm done with you." feel to his text.

I know it doesn't matter in the great scheme of things, unless Mr. M does prove it goes to motive. It's just ticking at the back of my brain regularly.

I'll stop my rambling now... :silenced:
I totally agree with you. I think he had come to a point that he told her - ok do what you want to do - release the tape you made and f-off because I've had enough. She had no recourse then. He threatened to expose her for what she was. She had no hold left on him.

OT a bit - I've mentioned a little bit about my experiences with a sociopath here before. I limit what I write because I'm still very scared. I will say though, that these creatures are triggered by very specific things. Mine, was generally not physically abusive but he went HAYWIRE twice and both times I'd dared to utter the term "loser". The first time, it got him screaming and cursing and threatening me physically - the second time, he smacked me to the ground and (while I pretended to be unconscious) he dragged me into our home by the feet and left me in the hallway (seemingly unconscious) while he went to the living room to watch tv. The next day, it was like nothing NOTHING NOTHING had ever happened.

They have triggers. JA had hers.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members