long weekend break: discuss the latest here #103

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The previous one (still on the stand) seems to have had a brain freeze about 20 years ago.
moo

I'd say more like 30! I cannot listen to that guy anymore! He's so condescending and pedantic that it drives me nuts!! lol :banghead:

ETA: It must be torture for the jury!

I heard the same tape but really, I got the impression that he was saying that to appease her. He talked about many other more definite travel plans and never once stated that visiting her was on his itinerary until she asked if he was going to come and visit her in Yreka. I've also wondered, if he had visited her, where exactly he would stay? Under her bed at her Grandparent's home? There wasn't much room for her there, let alone for him.

moo

Actually, he brought it up first. At 11:37 on the tape he said, "I'm really into exploring our little forest," and she asks (to get him on tape), "You're coming up here before Cancun?" He replies, "Yeah, that's, that's my plan."

They would have stayed at motels, just like they had during all their other vacations.

But you know, listening again to the sex tape made me realize that long conversation they had at 4:00 am on June 2 most likely involved phone sex. Because in the tape played in court, they kept getting each other off. Both climaxed twice in a relatively short period of time. He called her baby and sweetheart and asked her, "Aren't you glad we started *advertiser censored**ing?" and how they should have started earlier. "Oh Jodi, Oh Jodi, Oh Jodi." He talked how much he loved her braids and loved her sitting on his face. He called her Ultra Feminine and said he loved "how much detail your p***y had. Raved about her big nipples. He wanted to do a photo shoot with a quality camera, "like legitimate *advertiser censored*," wanted to do a 69 and a cream pie, wanted to capture a mid-action shot.

He says he wants to take some video too.

They talked about the time he set up a candlelight bath for them together and how it made her feel like a goddess. He calls her beautiful and hot and says he has never seen her look bad. Twice he says he called her "my girlfriend" when talking to other guys.

That was just 3 weeks before June 4. Tell me a guy who hasn't had any sex except by his own hand in 5 weeks isn't going to welcome a hot little sexpot into his home and his bed, especially when she can't stay very long. A little dalliance then she's on her way. Geez, I can't cope with all the denial here. Think I'll take a little break and dig out my copy of the Mayflower Madam to reread what she writes about most women not understanding why their husbands would seek sex sometimes for the sake of sex, no love or romance involved.:facepalm:

I found this WS post from WS'er Kmouse from Feb 19:

February 19, 2013 morning testimony part 1
February 19, 2013
Jodi Arias--Defence CIC day 7
Morning testimony

--Nurmi: Before we talk about the B&E at grandparents home, I just want to go over a few more text messages this morning.
--Nurmi wants to go over texts with Travis from February 25th. Nurmi asks to approach the witness, Jodi Arias. Hands her some text messages and asks her if she recognizes them.
--Asks Jodi if she had planned to spend time with Travis that day. Jodi says it was after she had visited with Gus. Martinez objects. Nurmi rephrases question.
--Nurmi asks if her and Travis planned on having sexual activity that day. Jodi days that she was on the road on that day, around the Hoover Dam when she received the texts.

Exhibit 442--text messages from February 25, 20008

--Text talking about a schoolgirl outfit and the Spiderman undies. Was in reference to the underwear received on Valentines day.
--JA says that TA asked that her vagina was hairless because he didn't like hair.
Exhibit 443--Text conversation from March 30, 2008

<Jodi is sniffling and wiping her nose>

--Text converstation began at 1650, Juan objects because JA is looking at the evidence to recall the date and time. The text conversation ended at 2238 hours. JA does not remember where she was during the text conversation. Says she was probably at her house in Mesa as she hadn't moved yet.
--JA hung up on TA during a conversation on that day because she says TA was swearing at her.
--Martinez objects to the Exhibit being entered into evidence as it is hearsay. Lawyers approach the bench.

Snowcat
Lol you made me chuckle sure nancy will call you. Ill set it up :floorlaugh:

The radio show was already on tonight. Katiecoolady came on in the second half.

:)

Thanks... When I hopped back on my post asking was reposted... Don't know why. Just ignore:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say more like 30! I cannot listen to that guy anymore! He's so condescending and pedantic that it drives me nuts!! lol :banghead:

ETA: It must be torture for the jury!

I'd rather listen to him! And not nurmi with his slow slow lazy speech movement. Wilmott is just as annoying as nurmi! She is as repetive as nurmi. They have to drag their redirects to the point where the jurors fall asleep or have a stroke from agitation.

I can't answer your questions except to say that I believe that if she receives the DP or LWOP, she will be in a state prison. From what I found online, that would probably be Perryville, but maybe someone from AZ can confirm...?

Don't kid yourself about her life in jail though. That jab she made to Juan about her cell being smaller than TA's closet was no accident. She's probably so glad to get out of that jail that trial seems fun.
Perryville - that's where her jail buddy got transferred to. It'll be old home week.

Yep.

To re-hash this more than a Waffle House Breakfast special...JA would *thrive* in prison...she would be Queen to her little disciples. LWOP would give her that opportunity.

The DP would at least make her be alone with her thoughts for A VERY LONG time. ..a fate *worse* than death for her....Imo.

Agree! A sentence of LWOP, she would mingle with the other inmates, perhaps advance her education, get a job in the kitchen or laundry (in order to get commissary money she would actually have to work) and basically thrive since she appears to be very unmotivated to do anything with her life otherwise. Whereas on DR she would be alone.......very alone except for perhaps one hour a day outside her cell. One can only draw so many pictures before even that would become tiresome day in and day out for years.

MOO

Actually, he brought it up first. At 11:37 on the tape he said, "I'm really into exploring our little forest," and she asks (to get him on tape), "You're coming up here before Cancun?" He replies, "Yeah, that's, that's my plan."

They would have stayed at motels, just like they had during all their other vacations.

But you know, listening again to the sex tape made me realize that long conversation they had at 4:00 am on June 2 most likely involved phone sex. Because in the tape played in court, they kept getting each other off. Both climaxed twice in a relatively short period of time. He called her baby and sweetheart and asked her, "Aren't you glad we started *advertiser censored**ing?" and how they should have started earlier. "Oh Jodi, Oh Jodi, Oh Jodi." He talked how much he loved her braids and loved her sitting on his face. He called her Ultra Feminine and said he loved "how much detail your p***y had. Raved about her big nipples. He wanted to do a photo shoot with a quality camera, "like legitimate *advertiser censored*," wanted to do a 69 and a cream pie, wanted to capture a mid-action shot.

He says he wants to take some video too.

They talked about the time he set up a candlelight bath for them together and how it made her feel like a goddess. He calls her beautiful and hot and says he has never seen her look bad. Twice he says he called her "my girlfriend" when talking to other guys.

That was just 3 weeks before June 4. Tell me a guy who hasn't had any sex except by his own hand in 5 weeks isn't going to welcome a hot little sexpot into his home and his bed, especially when she can't stay very long. A little dalliance then she's on her way. Geez, I can't cope with all the denial here. Think I'll take a little break and dig out my copy of the Mayflower Madam to reread what she writes about most women not understanding why their husbands would seek sex sometimes for the sake of sex, no love or romance involved.:facepalm:

Aren't those two rosebuds fake? They didn't look like that before.?

I'd rather listen to him! And not nurmi with his slow slow lazy speech movement. Wilmott is just as annoying as nurmi! She is as repetive as nurmi. They have to drag their redirects to the point where the jurors fall asleep or have a stroke from agitation.

I actually did fall asleep listening to those jury questions that Wilmott repeated to Samuels last Thursday. I was on my way home from work (shared van commute) with android and earbuds, and I just nodded off! LOL!!!

I agree with you about the defense. It's really bad. Nurmi sounds as if he has smoked a joint and Wilmott can never figure out what she's going to ask next. !!! :floorlaugh:

Agree! A sentence of LWOP, she would mingle with the other inmates, perhaps advance her education, get a job in the kitchen or laundry (in order to get commissary money she would actually have to work) and basically thrive since she appears to be very unmotivated to do anything with her life otherwise. Whereas on DR she would be alone.......very alone except for perhaps one hour a day outside her cell. One can only draw so many pictures before even that would become tiresome day in and day out for years.

MOO
I think having nobody to talk to would drive her right over the cliff she seems to be on the edge of already. One can only hope.

Perryville - that's where her jail buddy got transferred to. It'll be old home week.

I could easily be wrong, but Perryville seems to be the state prison for women. But if that's where her buddy wound up, it's probably correct.

Maybe AZLawyer can chime in at some point.

I think having nobody to talk to would drive her right over the cliff she seems to be on the edge of already. One can only hope.

My thoughts also. No phone or Internet whenever she wants it.....just alone in her cell reading or drawing pictures.

MOO

I could easily be wrong, but Perryville seems to be the state prison for women. But if that's where her buddy wound up, it's probably correct.

Maybe AZLawyer can chime in at some point.
If they wind up there together, Heather better watch her back. Arias likes knives.
And I could se Arias being pissed Heather didn't testify "good enough" for her.

Ok I don't care what y'all think--I am loving HLN After Dark...NOT everything that they do mind you--but I love watching Vinnie and Joey play prosecutor and defense attorney. Tonight is was just debating whether she did or did not bring the knife. Nothing important (7-5 in favor of she did bring it btw) but I enjoy watching them play their roles and listening to their arguments. And Judge Alex was on briefly....one of the few court shows I like to watch still. To me these guys are very competent lawyers and I always enjoy watching someone who knows their stuff do what they do best.....but I do keep in mind it is informative yet it is also more for entertainment as well.

It would surely be a fate worse than death. Lock her in a room by herself. No pencils or paper. Make her reflect on her actions/lies/ life. It would drive a sane parson crazy....and would likely drive JA right over the edge.

Good.

Moo.

From :bee:nursebeeme :bee: in the first post of this thread:

Rule Reminders:

1) Keep the religious debate off of the thread please.

2) Do NOT call names or otherwise bash the defense team.

3) NO OFF COLOR OR SEXUAL JOKES PLEASE

4) if you have a problem with a post use the ALERT BUTTON (do not respond)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor