long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such an excellent point. I began watching this trial from day 1 for the sole reason of the sheer brutality of the crime. The 29 stab wounds by a woman brought me to this case and that was the only reason.

The sex testimony was a shocking surprise to most of us here and was unexpected. A lot of us almost fell out of our chairs when all the sex talk and pictures started happening. It had nothing at all to do with why a lot of us were here to begin with.

And I think its fair to say most of us could have done without the sex pictures.

Exactly,it's HLN that's making the sex part a big issue,and simply for ratings.They are pimping this trial even more than the KC trial,it seems to me.I feel sorry for Travis's family,though I'm thinking they're probably not watching any of HLN's coverage,I know I wouldn't be if it were my family member who was murdered.

She's looking old, maybe the not so healthy look considering that she's not getting much sunlight fresh air.

Would TA want to pose for shower pics unshaven, remembering the pics are on his camera??? JA doesn't remember TA showering that day!!

Nite all see ya in the am.

Would TA want to pose for shower pics unshaven, remembering the pics are on his camera??? JA doesn't remember TA showering that day!!

Nite all see ya in the am.

I believe he did shave and JA was not there to see him so it IMO of course..

Also in some of the shower pics you can see soap and a looks like a loofa sponge. Exhibit 147, 150 imo

Jodi was not dressed to take consensual intimate photos of Travis in the shower. She was fully dressed for travel. He did not know she was still there.

IMO.

I didn't realize it is this easy to slash a tire!
Almost zero effort!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPDCalVUtt8

Knife in the sidewall and go!

I'll bet the knife/knives were stolen from a kitchen/chef...
very sharp!
moo

Years ago when I worked in a tire shop we would have to cut out the seriel #s of tires that were replaced on warranty. It didn't take but a minute to do so.

Fully OT, so skip at your leisure :)

omg...thanks for grabbing that picture. But now I will have re-occurring nightmares again of her riding her bicycle by my window in the storm. :floorlaugh:

I love your Oz story! I was TERRIFIED of the witch and her on the bicycle, too. We had a live tourist attraction in the NC mountains that I went to too young. The witch was live and in person and in a grotto yelling mean things. My parents couldn't get me to walk by there. Like who walks willingly by an angry witch? C'mon!

We had just lived in Illinois, too, and the tornado nights spent down in the basement just added to the whole fear of that movie and theme park. We were in Dorothy's house during the tornado and they even had her in the window flying by on the bicycle (a video in reality). I tell you some things are just wrong for really little kids, lol :D

Thanks again Fran.

BIB: Does anyone know if an autopsy on a male can determine if he had sex shortly before death?

I'm sure the dragging of Travis back to the shower was done with that exact question in mind.

I don't know how well washing the body works, myself. I'd think it would/could work.

I still have a lot to read to catch up, but I have a few thoughts I'd like to throw out there. I blame the judge for letting the DT drag this trial out day after day. I think the longer it drags, the more disgusted the jurors are becoming and more apt to slip up and say something to one of the other jurors. I think JA is playing a chess game with the jurors and I won't be surprised if she is able to get more jurors booted. You have to remember, the juror's go up and down the elevators with others and something as innocently said as 'if they don't get this over with soon, I'm going to choke her myself.' Or say, "haven't we already heard this garbage one too many times.' JA has people in the court room that are tattling on everything and anything at this point. The longer the trial drags on, the bigger chance for someone to screw up. I truly believe the DT is just trying to get the death penalty off the table. By starting over, the prosecutor MAY agree to LWOP because a death penalty case is so much more expensive and time consuming. There's no logical sense that this trial has gone on for 3 months and counting.

I agree!:seeya:

That is why I do not believe the pics (of her) were taken June 4 08~
but that is MOO

There were a lot of funky thing about those photos. I'm learning towards the theory that they did not have a long sexual tryst that day. I think she may have taken the pics of herself and I also think that she left after acting all nicey nice and forgiving and etc. then snuck back in and nailed him.

Long time lurker, first time poster. i have been amazed at the beautiful community of victims' advocacy that i have found here, you people ROCK!!! It is so fulfilling to find the niche that i have always searched for. I read so much intelligent, insightful, analytical, compassionate posts here at websleuths... i feel at home and i feel proud to be in your company. Thank you all for everything you do to advocate for victims.

That said, I am in the process of listening to the unedited interrogation tapes... WOW. For all of you avid trial watchers, you MUST watch these tapes. They complete the picture of Arias that we all know about, but with even more added insight.

Anyone who has been an avid trial watcher, please watch these tapes!

GO JUAN!

Absolutely agree!

Also...I found I gained more insight watching her when she was alone. So, so odd. Very inappropriate behavior when you consider her stories. She should have been crying in fear being accused of a murder she claimed she didn't committ. And when she went under the table...like a 5 year old. Reminded me of the scene in The Christmas Story when Ralphie's little brother hid under the sink cause he was afraid his dad would kill Ralphie.

I wake up this morning to find this motion regarding Juror misconduct! In the worst case the Judge will dismiss Juror #5. There won't be a mistrial. And, if another juror told the Judge what Juror #5 said it's only because that's the right thing to do. I would do the same. It is still unclear how this information reached the Judge.

By the way when providing news of some sort please try and provide the source. There are so many rumours flying about and it's hard to tell fact from fiction without looking at the source. Thanks.

I'm confident all will be resolved in the morning. Shame if tri colour has to go though.

There were a lot of funky thing about those photos. I'm learning towards the theory that they did not have a long sexual tryst that day. I think she may have taken the pics of herself and I also think that she left after acting all nicey nice and forgiving and etc. then snuck back in and nailed him.

I have to agree.
IF she took pics of Travis that day, he was not aware for the first one!
I bet HE grabbed the camera and deleted BOTH of them IF it even happened that day.

I :dunno: I guess people have sex on the comforter, and it was in the washer so....
Just WHO makes up the bed and then romps on it?

Watching NG replay of the police interrogation. My goodness. That officer is great. He is amazing with his questioins and how he knows she is lying.

She is also definitely a physcopath and proves it by asking "Is it becase I am not crying"

"How am I acting that you know I am lying" Jodi has no real normal emotions that a normal person would have in that situation.

A normal person would be freaking out, maybe crying, but at a minimum would be under huge stress. She sits there calm as a cucumber with no feelings of remorse, regret, dread, fear, or no feelings of ANYTHING regarding what she did.

That is why she scares me so much. Very creepy.

This is a very telling statement for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CPomerleau