long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a part in the tapes that made me LMAO. They're discussing the bloody palm print and she tries to play it off as if she cut herself prior to June 4th and that's why the blood was there. When informed that her blood is mixed with his, that there is no way the blood is months old etc. she asks him a question. Paraphrasing perhaps, but very close...

"Is there ANY other way in the whole universe the blood could have gotten there?" She was told "It's possible.....but the question is, is it probable? It is not probable"

I was thinking that in her head she was hoping she would be told some incredibly unlikely 1/1,000,000,000 way it could have happened otherwise and she would have been like "wow! What a coincidence. Now that I think about it that is exactly what happened!!"

I just watched that yesterday, Wake and I found that quite hilarious too. Like, help me out here, Flores, there must be some story I can come up with to explain this.

And he is like, I've never had better evidence in a murder case Jodi.

Quite gratifying out of all the BS otherwise.

His testimony was very weird, gngr.

I just relistened to some of it again yesterday.

IMO, he was obviously lying for her, in that his testimony sometimes completely contradicted his interview with the DAs office.

And when he did finally answer truthfully about what Jodi told him she needed the gas cans for, he was practically whispering.

How she could keep such a hold over boyfriends years later, who have real life things to worry about, like a son to raise and a reputation and job etc.

I don't get it. :truce:

I will have to re-listen to his testimony...

IMO, he was obviously lying for her, in that his testimony sometimes completely contradicted his interview with the DAs office.

And when he did finally answer truthfully about what Jodi told him she needed the gas cans for, he was practically whispering.

How she could keep such a hold over boyfriends years later, who have real life things to worry about, like a son to raise and a reputation and job etc.

Blackmailed them all with fake pedophilia?
Threatened to kill them if they spoke?

IMO they do sound SCARED... maybe once they KNOW she will NEVER get out they will be more forthcoming?
moo

JA said she owes him a lot of money. If nothing else, maybe he wants that back and he knows he won't get it WHEN she goes to prison.

She was practically begging for Flores to tell her how she was acting that made her seem guilty or not like a normal person she just couldn't get it!! She wanted to know so bad so she could act a different way but has no ability to gauge her behavior versus expected/innocent behavior and that's just perplexing... She was acting so obviously "wrong"

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

So true. She wanted to know how a normal person would act if wrongly accused of killing a friend. That and when they keep begging her to tell the truth for the sake of Travis's family and even her parents. Flores and LD might as well have been speaking Mandarin Chinese to her. She could never understand and didn't really care. Travis had "passed" he was "in a better place" and this is now all about Jodi.

I think like other posters that sweet Jodi Ann hangs threats over the heads of her ex-boyfriends--I think that's why she was OK with making the sex tape with Travis--she has no feelings for anyone but herself.

I was watching some of the interrogation tapes last night. In one part, Florez is asking Jodi if she had ever fired a gun before. In her reply she says, "I've shot a water gun before." That struck me as odd. It shows one of the ways Jodi uses all her extra info to imply credibility. In her mind, she's saying "Look, I'm being truthful! I told you about my experiences with firing a gun!" It's so laughable though, she admits to firing a flipping water gun?!

I think the mystery behind Darryl is his son. I really do not think he wanted to reveal a lot of the information because he does not want his son involved. Even though both sides may have assured him they would not call his son, I think that is a big worry for Darryl. He is trying to distance himself from Jodi. The less he reveals, the less he has to answer for later. jmo

A little more than three hours to go! It has been so long since we saw JM in action. I cannot wait!

I was watching some of the interrogation tapes last night. In one part, Florez is asking Jodi if she had ever fired a gun before. In her reply she says, "I've shot a water gun before." That struck me as odd. It shows one of the ways Jodi uses all her extra info to imply credibility. In her mind, she's saying "Look, I'm being truthful! I told you about my experiences with firing a gun!" It's so laughable though, she admits to firing a flipping water gun?!

just another thought,i swore she said in her testiphony that daryl took her shooting? or something like that?

Before or after she murdered him? It was past 5:30--5:33:22 to be exact--when she was last snapped accidentally by the camera, and she had yet to delete all the photos from the camera, put the clothing (and camera) in the wash, and do whatever cleaning she ended up doing before one of the roommates returned home at six.

So I don't see how she could possibly have had time to try to put it together, even if she knew how.

Provided the time stamp was correct. The camera was new out of the box. The time stamp could have been wrong or Jodi could have set it wrong. This would lead to further premeditation. That way if she was spotted, she could say there is no way it was me, I was there earlier in the day. She would claim she left way before the roommate got there. If the time stamp was wrong, she would have had more time to clean up.

Wasn't that interesting/telling how differently the Flores and female det (can't remember her name?) interviews were with Jodi?

Jodi has no use for females, AT ALL!

I am so glad Flores had the strength to let JA babble on and on. He really did a good job with her, really understood how to handle her.

Not so much the female det. I mean, not that she had any chance of getting anything out of Jodi anyway, but IMO, she took a totally wrong approach with an obvious sociopath, and talked far too much.

BBM - I agree and I think that is exactly why Nurmi handled her on the stand. Wilmott would not have been able to draw out of Jodi the things Nurmi did.

A little more than three hours to go! It has been so long since we saw JM in action. I cannot wait!

I've forgotten (it's been so long) did JM have her when we last left off? Or is she still being questioned by Wilmott?

Her trajectory of her story also doesn't add up with the left to right...if he was coming at her, and she was anywhere in front of him, the bullet should have gone in more of a front of his skull to back of his skull...hope that makes sense. She tried to show in her (awful) "linebacker" attack, that he ducked his head down and at an angle...but it still would not have gone downward and left to right (or is it right to left...either way it's not from a front to back trajectory), as she tried to show. No way, no how.

I forgot to share that I read, and we all know, there was no stippling and/or gunshot residue on Travis thus Arias had to shoot him approx. 1-3 ft away. Consequently, Arias couldn't have shot Travis during the "Flying Nun" tackle. The autopsy report said Travis was 69 inches or 5'9". Arias reported she was 66 inches or 5' 6" (she added 1/2 inch). Travis would have had to be really below Arias to shoot him from above the right eyebrow (right slightly left) resting in the left check bone area from a min. of 3 ft away.

I sure hope I am making sense. I wish we had a mathematician who could figure it out for us hahahahha.

JMHO

just another thought,i swore she said in her testiphony that daryl took her shooting? or something like that?

I think she was saying that he showed her about the safety switch or something like that when they went camping-not that they ever went shooting. Also, I found it interesting along with the water gun testimony she also said (paraphrashing) "I don't think I've ever even fired a gun". Now, I have never fired a gun myself and I am quite aware that I HAVE NEVER FIRED A GUN. Don't you think a person that can recall what leg she kicked the dog with would know whether or not she has fired a gun????:banghead:

ITA, same with the sweat pants and her saying she owns two pair like the ones in the photo but she left them at home. She thinks it implies she's super forthright.

IIRC the aggravating circumstance they went with was felony burglary.

I thought it was felony murder.

When the Judge ruled against Nurmi when he wanted this charge tossed she did not mention a burglary.

She said even when someone is invited into a home once they begin to assault the homeowner they are no longer considered an invited guest. They would be committing a felony assault that resulted in murder.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member