LP 11/13 BP Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he only gave her his web site.....I was thinking....I sure hope his web is fixed:eek:

Thank you not my kids and tired of this. Thought I was seeing things.

How nice, another new truck pulled right up to block his camera.angle of the point of entry in the river. Now that was done on purpose.

I think the divers are still in the water

I hope we have good news today - this needs to be put to rest!

Help! I can't get the live video stream at work, any other site besides Murts thats broadcasting?

Oh holy smokes! Drunk cowboy is back.

dear goodness..the guys still there wanting to take a polygraph!!! Hook him up to some charger and make him happy!!

Ok, what exactly is this cowboy's deal? What does he want??

And she's 5' 1" and about 110 pounds carrying a 35-40 stinky body in bags. Surely she weighted the bag and dumped her over a rail/road over water (or steep drop into deeper water situation) OR in a dumpster due to pick up in the morning. One populated with loads of garbage constantly.

I am the EXACT same size as Casey, I can guarantee you I could carry that much pretty far. Remember we carry our sleeping children to bed, in and out of cars, etc. We are capable of carrying them for a long while when they are "dead weight" as in sleeping. To think she couldn't do this is not correct. She most likely can "absolutely" carry that much weight and has man times with a sleeping child or otherwise. It's silly to assume that it's impossible.

JMHO

where is the choloform when you need it.....LOL...sorry about the spelling

Oh Lord, he gave his phone number on video, lots of crank calls going to that guy.

dear goodness..the guys still there wanting to take a polygraph!!! Hook him up to some charger and make him happy!!

Why exactly does this dude feel the need for the polygraph? Is he claiming to be involved in some way? I don't get it. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
extremevertigo