LP 11/13 BP Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the audio still not working well for me :(

This is sickening...If it's confirmed that this is a TES Volunteer I hope TM will take this opportunity to learn..."monkey see, monkey do" so to speak. People follow their leaders and by TM bashing LP, I wouldn't be suprised to see a TES volunteer bash him as well.

This is becoming completely ridiculous. I am so angry right now!

If this guy is a TES volunteer, I guarantee he won't be again if the behavior described is accurate.

who's he talking to?? Ask her why she isnt' searching for Caylee then if she thinks she's alive/???

Talking to some woman who has a complaint of some kind.....Caylee is Alive person, I think.

I have a question. Wouldn't you think that the Caylee is Aliver's would want these searches to happen anyway? I mean, the more likely body dump sites that come up empty, lends a little more credence to their theory, don't you think?

That guy got on his cell phone real quick. and looked like he was completely sober all of a sudden.

Basically Camp Casey's attitude STILL is:

Caylee's alive, Caylee's alive but we're too freakin' lazy to look for her.

She'll come home when she's ready.

LP is asking for people to send soda pop

Joy Angels site? She is being invited to chat....big mistake. He just gave her his cell #. Glutton for punishment, IMO.

Lenny has personally asked for sodas.....get it people!!

I have a question. Wouldn't you think that the Caylee is Aliver's would want these searches to happen anyway? I mean, the more likely body dump sites that come up empty, lends a little more credence to their theory, don't you think?

You would think.

Murt: Dakota & Cindy still have contact????

Pathetic. Poor Dakota.

Joy Angels site? She is being invited to chat....big mistake. He just gave her his cell #. Glutton for punishment, IMO.

Gotta ask it....why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member