LP 11/13 BP Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope - sound gone - can someone let murt know something got disconnected
I was hearing him just fine -

I suppose we are chatting a bit....because it gets a bit boring....just watching....water all day long......and the divers are still there.....I dont know how many now....but divers were going to be comin all day long....in shifts.....I believe....:) and from differnt states as well

I would soooo love to be hearing this conversation right now!

Still no sound.

Who's the guy in the truck w/ hat & Pepsi?

He's writing something for another guy in a hat outside his truck.

I was watching an a car went by before the latest view of the truck and I thought I saw a reflection in the side window of some guy running and he had well no clothes on. Might have just been a quirky sun relfection thing.

Now who is that with his face in the window. No sound again darn. I wanted to hear what the guy was saying.

I suppose we are chatting a bit....because it gets a bit boring....just watching....water all day long......and the divers are still there.....I dont know how many now....but divers were going to be comin all day long....in shifts.....I believe....:) and from differnt states as well
Thanks, I appreciate the update, so frustrated I can't see the video.

I think maybe murt has us on mute

Inside the truck is Murt - outside is drunk cowboy wanting Lp to take poly
claims to be from TES - horse duty
thinks LP is getting paid for all of this - misguided and misinformed and polluted

PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO ANY SITES THAT CAN HELP.....

LP HAS PUT OUT A REQUEST THAT SODAS BE SENT/BROUGHT TO BLANCHARD PARK DIVE SITE....THANKS AND BLESS YOU FOR YOUR HELP.....Des

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member