LP 11/13 BP Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, drunk guy has become the Rhinestone Cowboy...how's that for a nickname.

Sounds like from the chat Lee just showed up.. An Ambulance came and now there is yellow (crime scene tape) roping off area near the water... not sure why,... Hope murt can find out.

I just believe that they would respect caylee more then that......

unlikely there is a body - will be lucky if they find bones

video out for a minute - moving equipment -

Murt:

"Somebody said Lee drove by but I was too busy with The Rhinestone Cowboy." lol

I'd think IF the divers located anything 'sensitive' they'll turn the live cameras AWAY.

Well....if LEE drove by....we're in the right place. GET HER LENNY!!

no....i knew it was a toy....but didnt hear what kind.....the sound for me has been in and out.....thanks for the update :)

They said it on WFTV when I went home for lunch. They said a "toy four leaf clover" was found in a plastic bag, and there are other items underwater in the same area that they are "stabilizing" before pulling them up. This is not on their website yet or I would post the link.

I almost threw up when I heard that. Does anyone else not find this crazy?? The four leaf clover?

where is the info coming from.....there has been a lot of rumors

Sounds like from the chat Lee just showed up.. An Ambulance came and now there is yellow (crime scene tape) roping off area near the water... not sure why,... Hope murt can find out.
yellow tape conatates a suspicious find

Didn't LP say they had enough soda? Murt got his Pepsi. And, there was a water delivery.

tap....tap....tap....wanting news!

Leonard told me personally on the phone that they didn't need any soda or anything else as of yet and he would call me so I can post here if they do. He appreciates all of the help and support they are getting.

Murt did have the audio on mute on purpose, when you saw him on the phone a second ago it was me he was talking to.

The cowboy hat guy is trying to stir up trouble with LP. He says LP is just there to make money. Murt thinks he is a spy from TES right now and he is recording his conversation with Murt (Murt thinks).

That's all I know I will continue to get updates from both Murt and LP and will keep you all informed.

Jeni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member