LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LP=National Enquirer. Somethings they say are right and somethings they say are wrong.
But you can always count on both of them to not be boring.

Isn't his vested interest over now that the bond has been revoked? I'm trying to figure out how he fits into this beyond the bond, so bear with me. Right now I see him as
a journalist-type with the freedom and credentials to do some indepth sleuthing. Perhaps he has been given additional information by all the parties that be and is acting more as a PI, then a BH. He certainly seems to be taking this personal. Perhaps he feels he needs to be there to make-up for his statements on the first day he became involved. IMO, he should not have ventured into the area of DNA and sibling relationships, especially after his comment about information coming out the would "shock" the world. This is exactly how dangerous rumors are started.

Here is a quick and dirty explanation of DNA and Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA). Imagine in your mind a chicken egg – it has a yellow yolk and the clear white viscous albumin surrounding the yolk, and then there is the eggshell. Keep this image in mind for the future discussion. For human cells, the terms will be compared to the chicken egg like this: a) Chicken eggshell = human cell membrane – they serve the same purpose in both examples, i.e. the membrane (eggshell) holds the cell together. B) Chicken egg albumin = human cell cytoplasm. C) Chicken egg yolk = human cell nucleus. Here is what happens when a male sperm fertilizes an egg (ovum) from a woman. The fertilized egg at that point will have the male sperm DNA in the nucleus (egg yolk for the chicken egg analogy). The ONLY place in the cell that the father’s DNA can be found is in the nucleus. The Mother’s DNA will be in BOTH the nucleus AND the cytoplasm. The DNA in the cytoplasm is a special kind of DNA called Mitochondrial DNA that is ONLY found in the cytoplasm, and it is EXACTLY the same as the Mother’s DNA. Thus, Cindy’s mtDNA is the same as Casey’s mtDNA, and the same as Caylee’s mtDNA. The DNA in the nucleus of any cell from Caylee would be a blend of Casey and the father’s DNA. Mitochondrial DNA is what is being discussed by LE in this case because they obtained the mtDNA profile from the hair in the trunk. They cannot get a full DNA profile from hair because hair cells do not have a nucleus – thus they can only look for mtDNA – which means they can only determine the female lineage of the specimen being analyzed. Hope that helps.

Thanks Rannan... you got to it first, so I won't repeat... this says it all

Picture8.png

This is what a child between CA and LA could possibly look like. Creepy right? If anyone has any other pictures of potential fathers they would like me to combine with CA I would be happy to.

Ha :) I don't think he is, she had no shortage of lovers at the time and she was 19 so if there was abuse or incest I highly doubt it went on at 19
Why would LP say that to the press? shocking! Unless he has other info we don't...

I'm not so sure he has info we don't...we could have assumed that when he mentioned the 5 friends that had her too. IMOO

How about J.P.?

If you can link me to a picture of him, I would be happy to. I'm to afraid to look through the mess to find a good straight faced picture of him. I'll go see if I can find one though.

I guess I am a bit confused as to why we even care who the father is. Of course, the family dynamics is important to any case, but in this situation, we already know that the family is not the offspring of June and Ward Cleaver. Even if Caylee was a product of incest, I don't think anyone else in that family is responsible for what happened besides the primary suspect - Casey.

I guess I am a bit confused as to why we even care who the father is. Of course, the family dynamics is important to any case, but in this situation, we already know that the family is not the offspring of June and Ward Cleaver. Even if Caylee was a product of incest, I don't think anyone else in that family is responsible for what happened besides the primary suspect - Casey.

It would give some motive and perhaps explain why Cindy apparently, in my opinion, doesn't really want Caylee found and is spinning things so badly.

Hi everyone! This is my first actual post, however I've definitely been following just about every single thread on here (regarding Caylee's "disappearance). The fact that most of the posts on Websleuth's are fairly educated and all come from people that really care about missing children earns my highest respect. Having said that, here's my question: While I do not condone every single thing LP suggests, most of the time he's only stating what everybody else has already put into print. If it's not true what was only "inquired" about LA, then that poor man's life could get ruined via a smear campaign. I for one would not like to be part of that. I'll wait for official results where the paternity is concerned. With regards to LP implying that Tony might not be telling a "whole truth", could you please tell me why Tony picked up CMA and she had bags of groceries in her arms - yet she did not have her purse? Her purse was left on the front seat of the car. Something just doesn't fit. I'm not implying Tony is lying, something just doesn't add up. Also, after hearing about Chloroform last night, I beg to differ with what was reported (if only slightly). I went to Florida State University and learned alot about chemicals while going to school in the medical field. I'm no expert, and decided it wasn't for me after sitting in on my 2nd autopsy, but Chloroform actually can be derived from Chlorine mixing with water, alcohol, certain bodily proteins, etc. It can also be derived from dumpsters containing old protein & bacteria (waste, food, dead carcasses). The fairly high amount that was reported concerns me, but still makes me think about what LP said on NG last night. I'll go through and look at all the other threads again in a moment, so b/c I'm being lazy, think I should also add something else here. I have several friends that still live in Orange County, Fl. My family & I are moving back there (Kissimmee) in about 2 years, so I search demographics all the time. Drug arrests, organized sex, and pedophiles are in abundance right around that immediate area (that Part of Orlando). Without mentioning names, ALOT of CMA's new "friends" are known drug users & dealers, most casually use X and other forms of Meth, Cocaine, and smoke alot of Weed. No matter what anyone else thinks, I think it is highly probable that CMA could have been doing something like this. I think law enforcement is probably looking into the owner of a certain string of clubs, and if they're not - they should be. I remember when I use to live there (I went to FSU for 2 yrs but then transferred to Valencia Community for 6 months), there were 2 "high end" Society Girl Clubs. Oh, and something else - Without a doubt, and I do mean WITHOUT A DOUBT, a human decomposing body could NOT ever be confused with the smell of anything else in the world. It's a smell I hope nobody has to learn about b/c once you do, you honestly never forget it. It makes me sick just thinking about it. The first time it happened to me, I ate peanuts for almost 2 months. I tried packing Vick's under my nose just so I could smell something else...ewww! Again, just something to ponder :)

Welcome Jersey Girl!

And thanks for your insight.

Was Ward Cleaver in the Orlando area then- I am not so quick to count him out.. LOL

Well, if the incest bit is true, which I doubt, it could bring many more angles into the picture. You can bet the LE think the info is important.

Ha :) I don't think he is, she had no shortage of lovers at the time and she was 19 so if there was abuse or incest I highly doubt it went on at 19
Why would LP say that to the press? shocking! Unless he has other info we don't...

I really doubt that LP has anymore information than has already been released. I think he is still reeling all possible theory's around in his head, and continues to talk out of both sides of his mouth, so-to-speak. The more theories he throws out there, the more likely he will eventually be able to say to the press ... "I told you so". IMO

I haven't read these many pages, but, isn't there already a DNA profile of Caylee? They know Jesse isn't the father (I'm assuming by DNA), so, why couldn't the profile that was done then be used now?

Good point Nemont!:doh: Why didn't I think of that?

When they had the test done to see if Jesse was the father, I'm assuming they would have only received confirmation that his DNA was not a match for Caylee. I highly doubt that they would have been given further info about the likelihood Caylee being the child of siblings, so probably no one was certain at that time who the real dad was.

LE would have access to Caylee's DNA from that test, and could have had it further analyzed by FBI.

I wonder...the lawyer that Cindy and George went to see on Tuesday said that they did not discuss Casey's legal situation, but did discuss questions they had pertaining to Caylee. Food for thought.

Susan

Lp should not be talking about things he does not know about especially DNA. can he just go home already, why is he stillt alking to the media?

I worked for years in a District Attorney's Office as a Victims Advocate.

I assure you if Caylee's father is Lee or George it would be FAR more common than the average person would suspect.

And I do not mean from just uneducated, low class type people. From ALL walks of life.

These family secrets would come out in the course of an investigation having nothing to do with paternity.

Exactly what is happening now with Caylee's disapperance.

Lots of panic to keep things out of the media in that family. More important to them than finding Caylee's body.

Cindy and George are trying to salvage what is left of ther family.

Hmm, interesting that this sort of family "relations" is more common than anyone would think:sick:... it would explain the extreme defensive posture this family has had right from jump street.

I don't think there is anyway for them to salvage this family, IMO that ship has already sailed.

Here is a quick and dirty explanation of DNA and Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA). Imagine in your mind a chicken egg – it has a yellow yolk and the clear white viscous albumin surrounding the yolk, and then there is the eggshell. Keep this image in mind for the future discussion. For human cells, the terms will be compared to the chicken egg like this: a) Chicken eggshell = human cell membrane – they serve the same purpose in both examples, i.e. the membrane (eggshell) holds the cell together. B) Chicken egg albumin = human cell cytoplasm. C) Chicken egg yolk = human cell nucleus. Here is what happens when a male sperm fertilizes an egg (ovum) from a woman. The fertilized egg at that point will have the male sperm DNA in the nucleus (egg yolk for the chicken egg analogy). The ONLY place in the cell that the father’s DNA can be found is in the nucleus. The Mother’s DNA will be in BOTH the nucleus AND the cytoplasm. The DNA in the cytoplasm is a special kind of DNA called Mitochondrial DNA that is ONLY found in the cytoplasm, and it is EXACTLY the same as the Mother’s DNA. Thus, Cindy’s mtDNA is the same as Casey’s mtDNA, and the same as Caylee’s mtDNA. The DNA in the nucleus of any cell from Caylee would be a blend of Casey and the father’s DNA. Mitochondrial DNA is what is being discussed by LE in this case because they obtained the mtDNA profile from the hair in the trunk. They cannot get a full DNA profile from hair because hair cells do not have a nucleus – thus they can only look for mtDNA – which means they can only determine the female lineage of the specimen being analyzed. Hope that helps.

Thanks for this, its all coming back little by litte.......

My question is though, I thought that there was a blood stain or body fliuds of some type in the trunk of the car as well??

It would deflect some of the blame and anger now aimed solely at Casey.

If Casey is a "victim" she is less of a monster.

If Casey is an abuse victim she could be suffering from a disassociative disorder. That also makes her not as responsible,she is sick. She wasn't an uncaring mother when she was out partying, she was disassociating because of previous abuse.

Even if the rumor turns out NOT to be true, the seed is planted. A prospective juror who does not want to believe a mother could kill her child without being mentally ill can rationalize that Casey HAD to have had something bad happen in her past to be so "goofy". The seeds to what that something might be just got planted.

Anytime someone else in a case is blamed and found guilty of something it deflects and contributes to doubt.

The OJ Defense during OJ's trial were masters.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members