LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe next LP will say that according to his calculations, the possibility is strong that he, himself is in fact the child father.

I didnt know that TL had retained counsel, and isnt speaking w/LE any longer...I agree, I dont think he is complicit in whatever has happened to Caylee, but I wonder why he felt the need for an atty?
TL probably got the atty because his and Clint's statements show that one of them is lying. he is probably just trying to be prepared when people start asking questions about that.

Maybe next LP will say that according to his calculations, the possibility is strong that he, himself is in fact the child father.

Ok, so when do Larry Birkhead, Howard K Stern and Prince VonAhole show up too??
LOL

Waddles- HE IS IGNORANT ABOUT MITOCHONDRIAL DNA.
That is the only thing he is saying, and with all due respect, I think a thread title saying he thinks the brother is Caylee's father as a result is dangerous.

Yes I know he is ignorant about the DNA
Yes you're very right I should have worded the title of the thread differently! I meant to bring up the surprise that he would be saying such a thing and why was he saying it, I didn't mean to get people thinking LA was the father
Do you know if I can chnage the name of the thread slightly?

Yes I know he is ignorant about the DNA
Yes you're very right I should have worded the title of the thread differently! I meant to bring up the surprise that he would be saying such a thing and why was he saying it, I didn't mean to get people thinking LA was the father
Do you know if I can chnage the name of the thread slightly?

Im not sure if you can change the title, and good for you for being open to it. If you can't just hit the alert and request the change from the mod you would like to make. They will appreciate you being proactive, everybody makes mistakes, it's no BIG.

I just changed the title of this thread and added what LP REALLY said into the first post.

Let's keep the facts straight...as straight as we can in this nutsy case.

“The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I didnt know that TL had retained counsel, and isnt speaking w/LE any longer...I agree, I dont think he is complicit in whatever has happened to Caylee, but I wonder why he felt the need for an atty?

I am not defending him or anything.... but I would get an attorney as well if I was him. As fast as LP started talking about the boyfriend, the roomate, and after Tony and friends saw how Casey could easily tell all the lies - even about her own parents - I would want to protect MYSELF PRONTO. And it would cross my mind that Casey could tell some wild story about ME hurting the child. And it would be HER word against MINE.

Getting an attorney to protect you is different from being considered a suspect in a police investigation. I think it would have been really stupid on his behalf not to get an attorney. I don't remember any information about him stop talking to the police. I think he doesn't have anything else to tell the police, they examined his house and found nothing, I am sure they examined his whereabouts and phone records, and I think he cooperated plenty with them from the beginning and he would be a material witness for the prosecution.

I don't know what to believe anymore. LA did shave his head right in the middle of all of this which I found odd but then again it could be what he does in the summer months..who knows.

I noticed that too, but I do honestly think that he did this because he didn't have time to get it shaped every week or two. I noticed that he got pretty bushy after the first week or two.

I just changed the title of this thread and added what LP REALLY said into the first post.

Let's keep the facts straight...as straight as we can in this nutsy case.

Wow thanks a lot, I was trying to figure out how to do it :clap: :)

Thats my point, I read it , Im not seeing that is what he is saying exactly

Is he saying that this could be a possibility as to why they cannot determine whether the hair samples are Caylee's or Casey's? I think he knows more than he is letting on.

This case keeps getting stranger and stranger.

Thank you so MUCH!!!

I do really apologise to everyone about the choice of title! I really only meant to bring up this surprsing article and why on earth LP would be saying this and I wrote it hurriedly

I'm trying to understand what you mean, by saying what he said or posing his question he still put they idea out there purposefully, I'm wondering what his reasons are

He was doing a "hypothetical" question. As in, let's just say, this .... etc., etc.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.

Ok--DNA from Casey would be a mix of George & Cindy. DNA from a union with Casey & Lee would also be a mix of Geroge & Cindy...maybe the hair with the decomp banding was a DNA match to George & Cindy?

I do really apologise to everyone about the choice of title! I really only meant to bring up this surprsing article and why on earth LP would be saying this and I wrote it hurriedly

Well hey, it helped wake me up a bit this morning. I was like ..Whoa. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member