LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what you are saying. What I don't understand is that a very similar thread was deleted yesterday and we were told that any further discussion could get us banned.

Sooooooooo...what makes this any different? I just deleted my first comment to this thread as I really am going on my general knowledge of this subject which could or could not be relevant to this case. :silenced:

I wish you hadn't of deleted it...you made an excellent observation that the A family DOES seem to be "afraid" of Casey. I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around the possibility that whatever Casey has on them is incest, but I DO think she has something...

I don't know about LP's wild theory's but I don't buy this one. Its very simple. Caylee and Casey have very similar DNA. In fact, the labs may have only been able to do mitre=ochondrial DNA which would not show a difference between mother and daughter. There may not have been a root good enough for the type of dna that proves its only Caylee or perhaps those tests aren't back yet. By process of elmination it is caylee's hair because Casey is still alive and the hair proved it came from a dead person by the dark ring on it.

i understand what you are saying. What i don't understand is that a very similar thread was deleted yesterday and we were told that any further discussion could get us banned.

Sooooooooo...what makes this any different? I just deleted my first comment to this thread as i really am going on my general knowledge of this subject which could or could not be relevant to this case. :silenced:

uh----oh

Man, that's some irresponsible running off at the mouth, there, LP. He should tread a little more carefully.

I agree with you 100%! This was just totally irresponsible on his part. This case is rife with misinformation (is that a word?)? You do not insinuate or infer something of this sort without facts.

Reading what LP said in the context of the article, LP knew what he meant and knew the big stir it would cause. IMO!!

Hey Betty Boop,

I do remember reading your post sometime back suggesting that casey behaviors indicated sexual abuse, and I have to say I agreed with you.
With this case, I have said from the beginning to myself, never say never. This would certainly make sense. Also,after reading your post, a statment made by casey popped into my head, and I can't remember for the life of me where I heard it. casey said something like, 'her and Lee's relationship is beautiful' or 'She and Lee have a beautiful relationship' and I remember thinking, that is an interesting choice of words. What I don't know is anything about the genetic implications of a child born of a brother/sister union. Any clue?

Given the family dynamics, the possibility of sibling incest isn't all that shocking to me. I have always contended that Casey exhibits the behaviors of someone who has experienced sexual abuse as a child.

The fact that Casey had lots of boyfriends and was 19 does not preclude the possibility of incest. In fact it makes it more feasible, IMO, since sexual promiscuity is one of the hallmark acting-out behaviors of sexual abuse victims.

Look at grandma Cindy's pathology as it expresses itself outwardly. There are deep deep issues in this family that would provide a textbook scenario for sibling incest. It is not just about sex, it is about complex family dysfunction.

Incest is an ugly topic for society to look at, but it is a reality that exists in many homes in America. Statistics indicate that as many as one woman in 8 is incestuously abused before age 14 and about 1/3 of those perpetrators are siblings. Both siblings would be considered victims in most situations. I would not rule it out in this case.

As an advocate for sexual abuse survivors, I am sorry to see that this subject sickens people instead of prompting them to learn more about this insidious form of the victimization of children.

Of course the child resulting from incest has a higher chance of health issues since they could inherit bad genes two-fold from the bloodline. That is true, but it would not necessarily manifest in a huge way. Generations of inbreeding could create some significant problems for sure, though.

$.02

from my understanding of genetics, there wouldn't necessarily be any (negative) genetic implications of from one generation of incest displayed in the child.

I understand what you are saying. What I don't understand is that a very similar thread was deleted yesterday and we were told that any further discussion could get us banned.

Sooooooooo...what makes this any different? I just deleted my first comment to this thread as I really am going on my general knowledge of this subject which could or could not be relevant to this case. :silenced:

Oh, my! I have done it now, I guess!

kathyn2, they have Caylee's full DNA profile from the paternity test which was done some time ago to prove if Jesse was the father. He wasn't the dad, but the results of that profile could be used to indicate if Caylee was the product of incest.

Don't know if LE re-analyzed Caylee's results or not, just pointing out that they do have her DNA profile on hand, with or without full DNA from the trunk.

Susan

from my understanding of genetics, there wouldn't necessarily be any (negative) genetic implications of from one generation of incest displayed in the child.

Really? wow that suprises me, I wish I had paid more attention in school!:doh:

I could be wrong...but I read somewhere that Lee is Casey's 1/2 brother.

Caylee=Casey + Lee

Given the family dynamics, the possibility of sibling incest isn't all that shocking to me. I have always contended that Casey exhibits the behaviors of someone who has experienced sexual abuse as a child.

The fact that Casey had lots of boyfriends and was 19 does not preclude the possibility of incest. In fact it makes it more feasible, IMO, since sexual promiscuity is one of the hallmark acting-out behaviors of sexual abuse victims.

Look at grandma Cindy's pathology as it expresses itself outwardly. There are deep deep issues in this family that would provide a textbook scenario for sibling incest. It is not just about sex, it is about complex family dysfunction.

Incest is an ugly topic for society to look at, but it is a reality that exists in many homes in America. Statistics indicate that as many as one woman in 8 is incestuously abused before age 14 and about 1/3 of those perpetrators are siblings. Both siblings would be considered victims in most situations. I would not rule it out in this case.

As an advocate for sexual abuse survivors, I am sorry to see that this subject sickens people instead of prompting them to learn more about this insidious form of the victimization of children.

Of course the child resulting from incest has a higher chance of health issues since they could inherit bad genes two-fold from the bloodline. That is true, but it would not necessarily manifest in a huge way. Generations of inbreeding could create some significant problems for sure, though.

$.02

BB,
I commend your work on behalf of victims of sexual abuse. Being a survivor, I know more about the subject than I ever wanted or needed to know. Fortunately, I sought help many moons ago and am healthy today.

Still, I must take issue with this thread because there is no proof that incest was involved. Just as the gang-related posts were stopped because there was no proof of such, I believe this thread should cease to exist, as well.

Hello All ~
I am a newbie here. I have found this site very interesting and filled with big hearted people! I truely can NOT believe this case things just get sicker and sicker! SO LET ME GET THIS STRIGHT...ARE THEY SAYING CAYLEE WAS POSSIBLY CONCIVED WITH LEE?
Or am I that confused..lol...
I do think there is some underline things going o n...otherwise the LP would of chargered her by now. They want to scare her into her into talking. They must need more info.
I hope they find her TODAY!

kathyn2, they have Caylee's full DNA profile from the paternity test which was done some time ago to prove if Jesse was the father. He wasn't the dad, but the results of that profile could be used to indicate if Caylee was the product of incest.

Don't know if LE re-analyzed Caylee's results or not, just pointing out that they do have her DNA profile on hand, with or without full DNA from the trunk.

Susan

Would LE be allowed to have that, would they have to get permission from the family?

That's kinda general to assume every person who uses sex to gain acceptance is not above incest. And what is even more silly is to assume her family would actually give in to her and have sex with her....

I don't care for the Anthony's very much these days, but jumping to the incest theory is sorta pushing it.

I haven't assumed that there was an incestual relationship going on. I said that I could see it happening. But I didn't assume anything.
I simply made a comment based on what other people have made, as well as the insinuation of what Padilla said last night.

$.02

Well said, thanks for the insight.
After having worked with sexually abused children for many years, I agree that Casey also exhibits the behaviors of someone who has possibly been sexually abused, and at the very least someone who "learned" that sex=love.

Also simply because a child is a product of incest does not mean that there necessarily would be health issues.

There is also something that scientists are looking into called genetic sexual attraction. wiki

Here is the story of a father daughter relationship that was in the news not long ago. The first child died of congenital heart failure but the second child seems to be healthy according to the article.
John Deaves

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759

news this morning

Added by Christine, this is what he said, let's keep the facts straight.

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]“The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Wow...

Really? wow that suprises me, I wish I had paid more attention in school!:doh:

:laughitup: here is an interesting article about inbreeding in dogs, short and simple talking about risks but not guarantees of 'issues'!

I don't think that anyone here, psychologist, therapist, citizen, ect. can accurately state what is or isn't REALLY going on here.
It would take sitting down with her and doing an assessment, and then analysis of her on a weekly/bi-weekly basis. IMHO.
Too many things that are similar in nature going on here.
Could be psychopath/sociopath
Could be what we used to call Multiple Personality Disorder.
Could be bi-polar.
I can think of a few others, also.
It's interesting that two different interviews in the 400 page documents, with two different people who didn't know each other well(Amy and Tony) talked about how Caylee was "flirty" with men. You can see that in children that have been sexually abused BUT you can also see that in smart children who simply imitate what they see "mom" doing.
The more telling thing is that Caylee spent a lot of time at parties with mom where drinking was going on and mom was out of the room(as stated by Amy) during that time ANYTHING could have happened to Caylee..
It is MORE TELLING THAN ANYTHING that the gp seem to be coddling Casey, and defending her beyond reasonable behavior. IMHO. That is classic behavior of someone who is afraid the other person will tell what they know.
I just feel badly about saying something that could ruin Lee's reputation when we have no FACTS that would support that.

I was thinking about why LP would say such a thing. Is he dumb like a fox or just dumb? I mean it's an awful thing to say. But what if he had a motive in saying it? We all know the Anthony's are concerned about appearances. I think he may have said this to incite and pressure the Anthony's to TELL who the father of Caylee really is.

I still think she was in a meth ring or something..I'm waiting for some bombs to drop!
Has anyone checked brian's dreams site for any updates?

I feel like everyone is banging their heads agianst a brick wall:banghead:

He was doing a "hypothetical" question. As in, let's just say, this .... etc., etc.

To me, LP knew the inference his 'hypothetical' question would bring. IMO! And also IMO, there is no reason for him to bring up such a thing. Makes me think less of him. JMHO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli