LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe next LP will say that according to his calculations, the possibility is strong that he, himself is in fact the child father.

This made me laugh so loudly that my sec. in other room could hear me through closed door. She is now asking if I am "OK" in here! lololol

I was thinking about why LP would say such a thing. Is he dumb like a fox or just dumb? I mean it's an awful thing to say. But what if he had a motive in saying it? We all know the Anthony's are concerned about appearances. I think he may have said this to incite and pressure the Anthony's to TELL who the father of Caylee really is.

Look at it this way...IIRC LP had some woman on his staff that was living inside that home for awhile. Could she have related some observations or something she heard to LP?

I didn't like the man at first. Now I do. IMHO he is totally honest. When he makes a mistake he admits it. That takes a big person. No one else in this case that appears to have been taken in by Ms.Casey's lies does that. He knows more than we think he does, IMHO

Picture13.png

This is what I get when I combine Casey and Caylee. The eye messed up and couldn't get it to change correctly. But you get the idea, this is what a grown up Caylee could have looked like possibly.

I hope Caylee would have looked a lot better than that! Unfortunately, we'll never find out.

:laughitup: here is an interesting article about inbreeding in dogs, short and simple talking about risks but not guarantees of 'issues'!

Thank you kindly, Snarky. In all seriousness, that article really refreshed my memory. Guess I'm not as old as I feel:dance:

I don't think that anyone here, psychologist, therapist, citizen, ect. can accurately state what is or isn't REALLY going on here.
It would take sitting down with her and doing an assessment, and then analysis of her on a weekly/bi-weekly basis. IMHO.
Too many things that are similar in nature going on here.
Could be psychopath/sociopath
Could be what we used to call Multiple Personality Disorder.
Could be bi-polar.
I can think of a few others, also.
It's interesting that two different interviews in the 400 page documents, with two different people who didn't know each other well(Amy and Tony) talked about how Caylee was "flirty" with men. You can see that in children that have been sexually abused BUT you can also see that in smart children who simply imitate what they see "mom" doing.
The more telling thing is that Caylee spent a lot of time at parties with mom where drinking was going on and mom was out of the room(as stated by Amy) during that time ANYTHING could have happened to Caylee..
It is MORE TELLING THAN ANYTHING that the gp seem to be coddling Casey, and defending her beyond reasonable behavior. IMHO. That is classic behavior of someone who is afraid the other person will tell what they know.
I just feel badly about saying something that could ruin Lee's reputation when we have no FACTS that would support that.

My 2 year old daughter is "flirty" with men and prefers the company of men over women. She is also a "social butterfly". When I read this in the interviews my heart ached because those people could have been describing my baby. My daughter's friendliness has been commented on many times by people who know her, but not each other. She has been this way since she was born...she has never been sexually abused nor seen me acting in a similar way. My mom says it must be genetic because I acted the same way when I was a child. Just giving a possible innocent explanation for Caylee's behavior with men.

FYI - because my daughter does act like this toward males, my husband and I are super cautious about who she is left alone with and try not to encourage the behavior.

I still think she was in a meth ring or something..I'm waiting for some bombs to drop!
Has anyone checked brian's dreams site for any updates?

I feel like everyone is banging their heads agianst a brick wall:banghead:

With all due respect, cause if I don't tell you someone else will...we don't trust Brians site here. Many reasons, but here are two of them. Nothing they have ever said proved to be right AND they take things from here without permission and post it there.
Nuff said...:banghead:

There was a photo of Caylee being held by some guy in that tribute video someone made for Caylee that I'd bet money is her father. They look so much alike it's incredible.
Sorry, I can't tell you who it was because I haven't read up on all of Casey's boyfriends.

Look at it this way...IIRC LP had some woman on his staff that was living inside that home for awhile. Could she have related some observations or something she heard to LP?

I didn't like the man at first. Now I do. IMHO he is totally honest. When he makes a mistake he admits it. That takes a big person. No one else in this case that appears to have been taken in by Ms.Casey's lies does that. He knows more than we think he does, IMHO

I agree with you cc, I was suspect at first, but I am a total LP fan. He says what he is thinking and you always know where he stands. Who can't appreciate that? I am just gonna wait and see because he has made mention of things in the past that turned out being spot on. Whether ya like him or not, he is a bounty hunter that deals with dishonesty all the time and he is good at what he does!:) IMO of course!

I could see this happening.

And do you think the Anthony's will respond to LP's statement?

With all due respect, cause if I don't tell you someone else will...we don't trust Brians site here. Many reasons, but here are two of them. Nothing they have ever said proved to be right AND they take things from here without permission and post it there.
Nuff said...:banghead:

REALLY?
Thats not cool ..the post thing, I just find it interesting...I have been going all over looking for answers to this twisted puzzle! I really don't know what to make of it all...?....
The A fam is sure twisted! That is one thing I know!

Is it possible that Lee's hair was found in the car trunk with Caylee's?

It is kinda weird that he shaved it all off.

I never said they didn't have Caylee's dna profile. What they may not have is the whole dna profile off the hair found in the trunk. Either it is being tested further or there was not enough root or info on the hair to do more that a miterchondrial dna which will only show who the mother is or the mother's dna. that is why they cannot distinguish whether the hair came from caylee or casey. Perhaps further testing can confirm who it is and maybe not. It sure doesn't prove incest. IMO. People are way off the mark. Not saying there isn't any but this hair thing doesn't prove it.

kathyn2, they have Caylee's full DNA profile from the paternity test which was done some time ago to prove if Jesse was the father. He wasn't the dad, but the results of that profile could be used to indicate if Caylee was the product of incest.

Don't know if LE re-analyzed Caylee's results or not, just pointing out that they do have her DNA profile on hand, with or without full DNA from the trunk.

Susan

when did he shave it off? That is a bit strange. Wonder if that is out of character for him or something he does normally.

Here is what I know about paternity and DNA. In doing a paternity test they use buccal (cheek) swabs for paternity testing. It can also be done with blood tests. But they are looking at the nuculear DNA. DNA that wouldn't be present in a hair folicle. So I don't think they could get paternity from what was found in the trunk. And unless they had a search warrant compelling Lee to give a DNA sample, they wouldn't have anything to compare it to anyway.

When families of the missing give DNA to put in the DNA base to be used to compare to the DNA of UID's, they give buccal swabs. So there must be a way to compare the mitocondrial DNA to the other DNA. But because the mitocondrial DNA only carries markers from the maternal side, then it would be expected that Lee's, Casey's and Caylee's mitocondrial DNA would match. So it couldn't be used for paternity.

The previous paternity test on Caylee should give her DNA profile, but LE would need to have something to compare it to, another sample from a suspected father. But unless they have some reasonable cause, they cannot compel Lee to give a sample.

I don't know if LP just wasn't familiar with the differences between mitocondrial DNA or if he is hearing something behind the scenes and is trying to use the known info to get it out there. But of the known info, there is nothing to indicate that Lee is the father of Caylee that I can see.

I agree with you cc, I was suspect at first, but I am a total LP fan. He says what he is thinking and you always know where he stands. Who can't appreciate that? I am just gonna wait and see because he has made mention of things in the past that turned out being spot on. Whether ya like him or not, he is a bounty hunter that deals with dishonesty all the time and he is good at what he does!:) IMO of course!

I get good vibes about LP, too. Like you, I was skeptical at first, but I am now a fan. He is a bonafide sleuth. I think LE feeds him some stuff to counteract the spin from the other side. JMO.
:cop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member