Lp going to bail out mc

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The circus continues...

NewPicture1.jpg

*STEAMS* Why... is... this... man... DOING THIS?

OMG, our NBC station in DC is making this their top story and calling it a shocking turn of events.

If Misty has ANYTHING to share, she can share it with LE, not with *LP*. I am so pee'd off right now....

I have tried SO HARD to stay out of this thread....

I am absolutely DISGUSTED that this <insert own choice of words here> is now going to try to attempt to sabotage and destroy this case by involving himself in an attempt for personal gain to attempt to recoup all he has lost over the last two years (his loss, IRS gain).

IF his true goal was to try to recover Haleigh with this "plan o' his", then just do it, man! No need to give advance warning to the media....turn on the spotlights....just go bail her out and bring Haleigh home! But no, once again, he has to "notify the media of his intentions" days in advance.....hmm....

I have done all the research on Mr Padilla and know his game perfectly well.....hopefully, this attempt of his will be thwarted. If he is not careful, he is going to get exactly what he is seeking.....exposure....and it won't be to his benefit!

My Darling Angels,

Please remember no name calling. Breath. Step away from your computer if you must.

Once again, I am the master thread killer. Sorry.

Keep posting everyone. Don't let me stop you.

Now that Misty has to give up what she knows about Haleigh before she is bonded out do you think she will talk?

OK now that LP has explained what he plans on doing I support it. If he can get it out her where Haleigh is or what happened to her then I am all for it. I think he could very well be on the right track with this.

Here:

A tearful Misty Croslin recently told her father she wants out of jail.

Now a figure from Casey Anthony's past has stepped from that high-profile case into this one with a get-out-jail card for Croslin —the last person to see missing Satsuma girl Haleigh Cummings.

But Leonard Padilla's offer comes with a catch: Croslin has to give the California bounty hunter information about Haleigh's whereabouts before he puts up the $135,000 to get her out of the St. Johns County Jail.

"I want her to talk first and then we'll go from there," Padilla said Thursday from California.

Croslin is being held in the jail in St. Augustine on a $1.35 million bond after her arrest on drug-trafficking charges last month.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ns-misty-croslin-bond-20100204,0,541272.story

JMO....he has no business in this case...catch or NOT....leave it to LE to get to the bottom.

Now that Misty has to give up what she knows about Haleigh before she is bonded out do you think she will talk?

NO Tricia. Listen to her phone calls - she believes she walks on water. Just saying.

:woohoo: NO :woohoo:​

Hey! I thought I was the master thread killer!!! :waitasec:

I apologize for my name calling, thank you both (Kimster for editing my post and reminder, & Tricia for the reminder to step away and breathe) for the reminder.

She'd need to be desperate first to feel like she's getting something out of the deal. She's still hopeful that everything will turn out all right, somebody can bail her out and the drug charges will go away because it was her first time trafficking and anyway, it wasn't trafficking because she was just helping a friend, and other people got her into it, and really, everybody wants to donate her phone money and bail money.

I bet it makes her feel special and entitled when she hears that LP wants to give her 1,35 million but since she won't actually see any of the money it might not be good enough.

It depends on what kind of charges she'd be facing if she told the truth. But I imagine that if her involvement in Haleigh's disappearance was minimal she'd have told the truth long ago. Based on those phone calls she seems to think of herself first and second and everybody else exists to try and make her life easier and I don't think she would sacrifice herself for many other people.

She'd need to be desperate first to feel like she's getting something out of the deal. She's still hopeful that everything will turn out all right, somebody can bail her out and the drug charges will go away because it was her first time trafficking and anyway, it wasn't trafficking because she was just helping a friend, and other people got her into it, and really, everybody wants to donate her phone money and bail money.

I bet it makes her feel special and entitled when she hears that LP wants to give her 1,35 million but since she won't actually see any of the money it might not be good enough.

It depends on what kind of charges she'd be facing if she told the truth. But I imagine that if her involvement in Haleigh's disappearance was minimal she'd have told the truth long ago. Based on those phone calls she seems to think of herself first and second and everybody else exists to try and make her life easier and I don't think she would sacrifice herself for many other people.

Well did you hear when she was talking to Tim's wife and they were talking about "the famous Misty Croslin." They are proud of her fame. LP needs to stay out of it, let her marinate in her misery and see of she really does have anything to tell. She's not going to tell him anything. Why does he think he has these special powers? He doesn't.

My opinion remains the same as I posted last night....................NNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!

:furious:.........:banghead::banghead:

I think she will once she gets the right information from a good attorney and realizes it's talk or live the rest of your life behind bars.

That being said I have no idea how long that will take.

OK now that LP has explained what he plans on doing I support it. If he can get it out her where Haleigh is or what happened to her then I am all for it. I think he could very well be on the right track with this.
Here:

A tearful Misty Croslin recently told her father she wants out of jail.

Now a figure from Casey Anthony's past has stepped from that high-profile case into this one with a get-out-jail card for Croslin —the last person to see missing Satsuma girl Haleigh Cummings.

But Leonard Padilla's offer comes with a catch: Croslin has to give the California bounty hunter information about Haleigh's whereabouts before he puts up the $135,000 to get her out of the St. Johns County Jail.

"I want her to talk first and then we'll go from there," Padilla said Thursday from California.

Croslin is being held in the jail in St. Augustine on a $1.35 million bond after her arrest on drug-trafficking charges last month.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ns-misty-croslin-bond-20100204,0,541272.story

:truce: I agree. LE has not been able to crack Misty for almost a year, Cobra failed and everyone else has as well.
Her family and attorney make her believe she will be OK since she is a first time offender.
Art was the one to throw Padilla's name out last night. This has all been talked about since her arrest if you listen to her jail conversations, it was Misty's lawyer that is trying to get LP to bond her out. So, the media will feed off of what ever they can get regardless, but Art was the one to put LP name out there first.
IMO, who ever can get info out of her, have at it LE has not been able to, so what is the harm? She is going back anyway, it's not like she will be out for a long time. Trafficking charges are heard a lot sooner than Murder charges.:couch:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SassyGirlDawn70
Back