Lp going to bail out mc

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He's going to throw money at Hank and Lisa so they will convince Misty to go against her attorneys advice. But, he also wants attorney-client privilege....is he an attorney and a bounty hunter? Is he saying he wants Misty to tell him where Haleigh is, he won't tell anyone because of the privilege....then what? He'll organize a fake search and WOW, look!! I found Haleigh!! I'm a hero.....what happens if Fields bails on Misty?

I have a headache....thanks Lenny!!

IMO, he'll thank his lucky stars and she'll get a public defender.

He's going to throw money at Hank and Lisa so they will convince Misty to go against her attorneys advice. But, he also wants attorney-client privilege....is he an attorney and a bounty hunter? Is he saying he wants Misty to tell him where Haleigh is, he won't tell anyone because of the privilege....then what? He'll organize a fake search and WOW, look!! I found Haleigh!! I'm a hero.....what happens if Fields bails on Misty?

I have a headache....thanks Lenny!!

He went to law school and has his own fly-by-night law school , but he never became a lawyer, himself.

Nah, think Lenny-style. HE'll just go on Nancy Grace & talk about what he's willing to do, but no one will return his calls, etc. And voila, a call from RF will happen. JMHO.

Lenny-style: inform all of FL media his intentions to fly to FL... fly into Orlahhhhhhndo and hold a presser right there at an airport, then start doing remote NG interviews and harassing Misty's lawyer.

My :twocents:

IF he does bail her put AND she gives info that leads to the discovery of Haleigh, she will be charged with <insert crime here> and go back to jail.

If she does get out........it won't last long. jmo

I need to find a link however LP on HLN news saying his stipulations are MC teels where Haleigh is , the little girl is found, he then gets her out of jail. Looking for a link.

He does have a law degree and I wouldn't call his law school fly by night, unless you consider University of Northern California fly by night:

http://www.patinolawschool.com/about.htm
http://www.patinolawschool.com/staff.htm

His law school, itself, is not accredited by the American Bar Association... a lot of jurisdictions take issue with unaccredited law schools and will not let grads from them take the bar exam. I guess I should have said that, and not fly-by-night.

His law school, itself, is not accredited by the American Bar Association... a lot of jurisdictions take issue with unaccredited law schools and will not let grads from them take the bar exam. I guess I should have said that, and not fly-by-night.

wow, no kidding! Wtf is the point of even having it I wonder. I also wonder if the people going to the school know it's not accredited and that they may not be able to take the exam. I'm sure it costs lotsa money to go there.

:waitasec: I need to find the old NG tape. Didn't Art mention he was talking to someone from Nevada or something? He then brought LP name up on another NG episode?

Clarification: No Bond for Misty Croslin Here!
February 5th, 2010
"Snip"By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, (c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

I was shocked to see a chyron go up on air quoting Lisa Croslin telling daughter Misty that “Art Harris” was trying to bail her out.

In fact, I’ve never even spoken with her mother or Misty about bail, but have been chasing a variety of rumors suggesting someone sees gold in them thar hills, and asking other family members, who if anyone has approached them about it, as well as her lawyer, Robert Fields.

In an Thursday, Misty’s sister, Chelsea, tells me that Fields doesn’t trust any third party type who has approached him to talk bailing out his client. Good instincts.
Read the rest of this entry » http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/05/clarification-no-bond-for-misty-croslin-here/#more-3868

I'll tell you what LP could do to help. He could add to the reward money for information on Haleigh. With all the key players in jail, just maybe someone would feel comfortable enough with talking.

Of course, if only the key players know what happened to Haleigh, then it might not work. If Lindsey knows anything, I'd spill it, take the reward money and get the snap out of dodge.

I am so mad at Lp I could spit,,,,,,,,now, I guess he is going to pay for the Croslins to live,,,,, so he has an inside straight to get to MC,,,,,,,I am sick of this guy injecting himself into child missing cases to get famous,,,,,,,make money and make a mockery of a poor childs death.....How do you sleep at night Lp..??????.......Go home and mind your own business out in California,,,,,the good people of the east coast and the LE of Florida have this covered.......I will NOT watch NG when his face is on........She has lost all cred too for having him on the show,,,what DB's......

Art has a new article on his site claiming he has nothing to do with getting Misty Bonded out.

In several jail calls the Croslins are all under the impression that Art will bond Misty out or is talking to someone to try and bond her out. Tommy even said that Art had called the family. So why is Art now saying that he has nothing to do with it. Why would Misty get the impression she was getting bonded out all on her own from jail?

Uncut Audio: Hank Croslin Jr. Calls Brother From Jail talks about Misty's bond and How he wished he could get someone to bond him out
http://www.news4jax.com/download/2010/0205/22478375.mp3

Article:
http://www.news4jax.com/news/22478342/detail.html

He does have a law degree and I wouldn't call his law school fly by night, unless you consider University of Northern California fly by night:

http://www.patinolawschool.com/about.htm
http://www.patinolawschool.com/staff.htm

He can't represent her even if he owns Harvard. I watched his show once and he said he didn't sit around associating with his captures like The Dog does. I really think she would talk to Beth Chapman given the chance. I think LP comes on to strong and that's why Casey wouldn't talk to him. This is just IMO.

My first thought, Mad, is that she can't tell the difference between LP or AH. I believe she even throws Cobra's name out there as a potential bonder outer.

He can't represent her even if he owns Harvard. I watched his show once and he said he didn't sit around associating with his captures like The Dog does. I really think she would talk to Beth Chapman given the chance. I think LP comes on to strong and that's why Casey wouldn't talk to him. This is just IMO.

Beth would have her eating out of her hand...and if she got a look at Leyland she would tell them everything just to talk to him.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told WESH 2 News that he has called Croslin's attorney to speak about the bond payment, and he is awaiting a call back.

In exchange, Croslin's attorney would hire Padilla on a small contingency fee so that anything Croslin tells him or his aides would be privileged under attorney-client contract.
<snipped>http://www.wesh.com/news/22458640/detail.html

I have no words.

What is the purpose of bailing her out if he won't be able to tell anyone what she says to him? That makes no sense at all. If he is going to bail her out and she talks to him which I doubt she will tell him anything...he should do it so he can tell :furious:

Totally agree with Raisincharlie - she has been spoiled, has always had her own way, she uses her small, cute, tears, small-demeanor, and attitude of ME? Never me? I would never do that! I would never sell pills! This has been reinforced for years by her mother and esp. her father who she seems to really work on emotionally.
LE did a great job watching them, arresting them, booking them, and making sure the charges will stick. Padilla should search out other pastures and let LE do their job. Let's see just how well LE does without the help of Padilla - it may surprise everyone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back