LP keep searching for Caylee??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Leonard wants to put more divers in to find Caylee. Do you think he should?

• yes

Votes: 548 90.4%
  • no

Votes: 58 9.6%

• Total voters
I think someone should search and if it's LP then that is just fine with me. This child NEEDS to be found. It's becoming increasingly obvious that her family is not interested in searching (because, imo, they already know where she is). At least LP is out there putting in the time and energy. He's doing something. Which is far more than I can say for the Anthony family. The entire bunch of them know the truth. Is LP doing it for the media? No, I think that's just an addition he can't avoid. How could you avoid the media in this case? It's an impossibility. And, truthfully, I don't care if he IS doing it for attention. At least he's doing it.

im not sure how even a diver would spot a small bone buried in silt unless its in a bag or something.

You wouldn't spot it. You would feel it. These divers are using their hands to 'see' what is down there. I know around here divers can barely see right in front of their face. They search with their hands. Seasoned divers have a sixth sense when using their hands in a search. It's amazing to see how they can distinguish between things just by touching them deeply underwater.

If LP AND the volunteers want to continue to help, more power to them. NO ONE else seems to be looking/caring ie CASEY OR THE ANTHONYS!

I agree. LP started crying when he thought he found Caylees remains. I believe that LP is an honest Man that is really trying to find Caylee.

I am wondering if you feel a little "iffy" about your belief that Leonard wouldn't call media to be sure their discovery is found???? Or announce he'd found bones before being sure they were human? Or even bones? That's EXACTLY what this man did TODAY. He called media and cameras to the scene and after they had their shots, he called LE.

I give LE a LOT of credit. The FBI, too. Leonard is not working with them, nor is he working under their auspices, so the credit I give them does not rub off on him.

BTW, he has "permission" to search the area because LE believes there is no way Caylee is there----they didn't give permission due to Leonard's expertise.

I don't dislike Leonard, and I certainly don't dislike the people who, out of the goodness of their hearts and a desire to help, got themselves tangled up with him. I don't know Leonard, so I CAN'T dislike him. What I can do is look at his actions and make a judgment call. And I think after today, it's clear I called it pretty closely.

I respect your opinion, too, cuppy. Even if it doesn't change! We all bring our subjective selves to this, and we will all have differing opinions.

In case no one answered you, the news was already at the scene. They were there l o n g before the 'discovery.'

Ooh! What song?! Does anyone know what song Casey was constantly singing while on home confinement?? This frightens and intrigues me.

Not sure. LP said the song mentions water. His first story was that it was a song Casey sang frequently, his second story was that it was a song on her myspace page.

A comment was made about whether info would be made public by the media if bones were found before they were ever determined to be human. Uhm, this is not unique to LP. Can anyone even count the amount of times we have gotten our hopes up because we thought Caylee had been found & it later turned out to be animal remains? It has been reported in the media numerous times where LP had absolutely nothing to do with it. I think it is just a given when you consider the amount of attention this case has received.

I am so angry at how LE and TM are portraying LP, along with the Anthony's. LP is trying so hard to find Caylee. That man deserves a medal, along with a big hug.

I like Leonard very much. Whatever his reasons, at least he has compassion for Caylee and he's trying to do something about finding her. As far as I know, the OCSO hasn't organized any searches. And certainly, the Anthonys aren't searching. They're only setting up a tent to sell t-shirts.

I personnally feel bad for LP, divers, Murt and everyone trying to find Caylee then have people throw stones at them.........

I agree. LP started crying when he thought he found Caylees remains. I believe that LP is an honest Man that is really trying to find Caylee.

Everyone seemed very emotional!! I really feel that they did think they had little Caylee! MO

YES!!! PLEASE LP Caylee needs you...please help put this helpless little girl in a peaceful place. LP you are my hero...You ROCK!!!!

In case no one answered you, the news was already at the scene. They were there l o n g before the 'discovery.'

Other media were called once the bag was laid out in plain site and the "bones" were discussed within the hearing range on on-lookers. Before LE arrived.

Which still doesn't make it right for media to have been invited to attend the search in the first place.....Leonard did invite Murt, didn't he? And it still leaves me wondering what LP would have done if he HAD found Caylee's bones. Would he just have plopped them out on the bank of the river for all to gawk at? And IF he had access to something to cover a potential discovery of a body, why didn't he cover the bag? Why did he allow onlookers so close to the scene?

I am so angry at how LE and TM are portraying LP, along with the Anthony's. LP is trying so hard to find Caylee. That man deserves a medal, along with a big hug.

AGREED!!!!!
:clap:

The song was by the Black Crows -

She talks to Angels.

She never mentions the word addiction
In certain company
Yes, shell tell you shes an orphan
After you meet her family

She paints her eyes as black as night, now
Pulls those shades down tight
Yeah, she gives a smile when the pain comes,
The pains gonna make everything alright