LP keep searching for Caylee??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Leonard wants to put more divers in to find Caylee. Do you think he should?

• yes

Votes: 548 90.4%
  • no

Votes: 58 9.6%

• Total voters
Turbo is this the KC song.....because LP said it mentioned water

Does anyone know if Boggie Creek has been searched? the woods, water? I would think this would be another place LP would want to search thoroughly.

Yes, it has been searched, but that is a very big area with some rough terrain. Anything could be missed in that area. There is SO much there.

Wow, Turbo! You have an awesome voice, can you sing it again?:clap:

The song was by the Black Crows -

She talks to Angels.

She never mentions the word addiction
In certain company
Yes, shell tell you shes an orphan
After you meet her family

She paints her eyes as black as night, now
Pulls those shades down tight
Yeah, she gives a smile when the pain comes,
The pains gonna make everything alright

Says she talks to angels,
They call her out by her name
She talks to angels,
Says they call her out by her name

She keeps a lock of hair in her pocket
She wears a cross around her neck
Yes, the hair is from a little boy
And the cross is someone she has not met, not yet

Says she talks to angels,
Says they all know her name
Oh yeah, she talks to angels,

She dont know no lover,
None that I ever seen
Yes, to her that aint nothing
But to me, yeah me,
Its everything

She paints her eyes as black as night now
She pulls those shades down tight
Oh yeah, theres a smile when the pain comes,
The pains gonna make everything alright, alright yeah

She talks to angels,
Oh yeah, yeah, angels
Call her out by her name
Oh, angels
They call her out by her name
Oh, she talks to angels
They call her out
Yeah, they call her out
Dont you know that they call her out by her name

Wow, Turbo! You have an awesome voice, can you sing it again?:clap:

Like that? I have always loved that song........

I think it has come clues in it though. The cross around her neck, the lock of hair in her pocket.

It is about a woman who is in deep addiction, and her child died. I remember reading a thing years ago by the songwriter who wrote it.

I'm also am beginning to lean more toward the theory that Caylee drowned in the pool, however I don't put much stock in this rumor about the song being on her myspace.

I thought about this, but then I keep going back to the chloroform/chloroform searches...I can't get past it.

I'm not sure if your question was rhetorical, but I think people have the impression that LP said that PJ Harvey's Down By The Water was on Casey's myspace profile at some point. There's also similar discussion about Casey posting The Black Crowe's She Talks to Angels. I haven't seen anything to substantiate this info or to corroborate that LP actually attributed these songs to Casey's myspace profile. I can't access her song history on myspace-- the cayleeismissing myspace song history is blank and I didn't check out her kayseeomaree history until after google cache had refreshed, so it's private and inaccessible. I wish we had solid info on this, just because I find it interesting, personally.

The only thing I've found re: Casey's retrospectively disturbing musical affinities: She liked the song Apologize by OneRepublic (Source: her MyYearbook profile)
WS'r HallieJade made a youtube video, combining the song with images and video of Casey, Caylee and the search efforts.

If there is some solid info re: Casey posting these songs on her profile, please correct me-- I just haven't found anything to back up the speculation. I hate that I'm completely interested in what songs Casey liked, but I am :waitasec:

Hmmm. wasn't the song history list on a thread very early on in the case? I remember someone saying her list was suspicious because of some song titles. I know I posted my own list to prove that songs can sound suspicious even if people are innocent;) I could have sworn someone posted Casey's though....I'll try to look for it

Efron Cassidy with Channel 13 (Local News all the time channel) is at BP reporting live this morning and reports that the Blackwater Dive Truck just showed up at the park to continue their diving today.

Sorry, no link available yet, but here's the link to News 13:

http://www.cfnews13.com/

Obviously. Without reading every single page of this thread I'll ask: who pays for this and why? I'm trying like crazy to figure this LP guy out. He sure seems like a White Knight.

Casey is an evil person and she is bringing so many people down with her. Even if Caylee's body is found won't Casey still stick to her kidnapping story? (The kidnapper did it.) I'm not sure I see how finding the body helps the case all that much. I wish Caylee could have a decent burial, but the only one that can see to that is Casey.

Casey is an evil person and she is bringing so many people down with her. Even if Caylee's body is found won't Casey still stick to her kidnapping story? (The kidnapper did it.) I'm not sure I see how finding the body helps the case all that much. I wish Caylee could have a decent burial, but the only one that can see to that is Casey.

Of course KC will stick to the kidnapping story, why change now? Finding the body might help them determine how Caylee died, but probably not since so much time has past. If she died from chloroform, can traces of it be found in her bones?

Of course KC will stick to the kidnapping story, why change now? Finding the body might help them determine how Caylee died, but probably not since so much time has past. If she died from chloroform, can traces of it be found in her bones?

I don't know, but I doubt it. I just hope all this searching with no success doesn't somehow help the defense, not to mention ruining the reputation of some people (LP and TM).

Give them a sign Caylee. Time is running out to find you.
Blessings to ANYONE still looking.
MOO and stuff.

Yes I feel your frustration. The built-in blameshifting, by CA as well as KC, is maddening ("You're all putting Caylee in a coffin..." etc) Whatever chemical analysis of hair may have been helpful has already been conducted by OCSO, and FBI. Not sure what else could be learned at this point from skeltonized remains re cause or manner of death, except perhaps to rule out broken bones (traumatic injury). Obviously the defense would have a convenient, "innocent" explanation for any evidence tying KC to Caylee's remains too. But finding any remains might make it possible to tie KC to their location, via pings, soil, or anything which can place her at that location or tie her to the burial site. JMO

and, I wonder what else prompted LP to search there?

Remember he said there are lots of homeless people there?

Maybe at night one of them saw Casey.

And what about cocoamama's church idea?

The homeless may be getting some meal packs from churches around there.

Well, with that many divers, they should be able to scour that area pretty thoroughly and quickly and get into some other suspected bodies of water before the day is out.

BTW - Do we even know what the square footage, or whatever measurement they are looking at in the river?

I'm still hoping LP knows more than I think from what I've heard.

I am so glad LP is continuing the search and he has set up guidelines to avoid what happened yesterday. I am glad he was not RUN OUT OF DODGE!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back