LP keep searching for Caylee??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Leonard wants to put more divers in to find Caylee. Do you think he should?

• yes

Votes: 548 90.4%
  • no

Votes: 58 9.6%

• Total voters
To everyone who posted last night (I can't stay up that late with you guys!!):

Thank you for the support of my deduction (sound like Sherlock Holmes here?), I am getting OVERWHELMING support on this theory so I am going to contact LP today. How early is too early to call him? I have the #and it's 7AM here.

Turbo you local? Casper and you would be awesome there. I am off work today - I will not go alone but have a couple WSers in Orlando who might meet me there. Should I call LE? Who do I call? The TIP LINE??? Not happening - I have done a very good job of avoiding all press for the entire weekend and Monday and I don't want to end up on it now!

I will get some assistance and not go alone, LOL - you think if I knocked on the A's door Cindy would come? How about Lee?

Others - please read my post and this church is only slightly East of the A home but very much North...

I'm wondering if LP has decided to ignore this:

"I had my people use side-scan sonar to examine that water yesterday and then I went back myself and checked it again," Tim Miller said today in an interview with Investigation Discovery. "I told Leonard that it only takes an hour to scan it and that we had put four or five hours into it just so there would be no question as to whether she was there. I can tell you where every tire is at, I can show you where there is a bucket, where there is an old wheelbarrow and fender from a car. I can show you how deep the water is in every place and what the water temperature is. There is not a body in there."

It's on David Lohr's blog.

I have called Dakota's mom, LP and PM'd Windchime - all local - NO ANSWER - pulling hair out here - anyone know a WSer local? Should I try Murt? I only have his email, no number.

I voted yes because I think all resources should be exhausted. I just don't understand why law enforcement isn't doing it, instead of a private citizen. But if Leonard is willing and able to make it happen, then I say go for it.

I have called Dakota's mom, LP and PM'd Windchime - all local - NO ANSWER - pulling hair out here - anyone know a WSer local? Should I try Murt? I only have his email, no number.

Cocoamom-
Lois is on the Murt-on-the-road chat right now.

Wait a minute. This church is on E. Kaley Avenue??? Wasn't that the name carved in the tree?

ETA: I did a search for Faith Christian Church/Pre-school in Orlando Florida on local.live.com. It came up with a listing on E. Kaley Ave. Is this the same one you are referring to? Either way, very interesting.

I'm wondering if LP has decided to ignore this:

"I had my people use side-scan sonar to examine that water yesterday and then I went back myself and checked it again," Tim Miller said today in an interview with Investigation Discovery. "I told Leonard that it only takes an hour to scan it and that we had put four or five hours into it just so there would be no question as to whether she was there. I can tell you where every tire is at, I can show you where there is a bucket, where there is an old wheelbarrow and fender from a car. I can show you how deep the water is in every place and what the water temperature is. There is not a body in there."

It's on David Lohr's blog.

This is wonderful that they have this sonar. How far up the river did they scan? Link anyone?

Absolutely, anything in that river would have traveled quite far during T.S. Faye, the water level would have been very high and moving much faster than normal, IMO she would by now be nowhere near the original drop point.

Wait a minute. This church is on E. Kaley Avenue??? Wasn't that the name carved in the tree?

ETA: I did a search for Faith Christian Church/Pre-school in Orlando Florida on local.live.com. It came up with a listing on E. Kaley Ave. Is this the same one you are referring to? Either way, very interesting.

This Church is located at 2008 North Goldenrod Rd. If not mistaken it is between Amscot and TL's place.

Let him search it doesn't hurt anything. Wishy Washy Miller certainly isn't bothered to do a complete search...why not. I wish I had known there was a group that left to search from the SC coast as that is whom I would've tried to join. I don't care if LP gets a star on the walk of fame after this, as long as he's searching that's ok for me.

TES-We spent this amount....(Donation money, not TES money) I'm sure their donations picked up a lot during this case. Maybe not drawing in as much as they hoped. No more donations from us.

Faith Assembly of God Church, N. Goldenrod Rd. Google map it just North of Hwy 50

called Yuri - not too interested. Says he assumes it's one of those areas that has already been searched since Blanchard park is one of the places that people were put down on.

That's not good enough for me...

Good for you! Go cocoamom Go.
Who is Dakota's mom? just curious

Dakota is the little girl who was emailing with KC when she was out on bond. The 12 (now 13) year old who ended up in the hospital with a nervous breakdown over this case...

Faith Assembly of God Church, N. Goldenrod Rd. Google map it just North of Hwy 50

Please let us know if you hear anything back from LP or after you talk with him. I sooooo pray and hope this leads to something.:blowkiss:

I support LP and hope he continues to search as long as he is able.

As for the carving in the tree, I have a hard time believing Caylee's mom doesnt know how to spell her daughter's name.

My name is Penny and My Father has always written it as Penne. He done it to spite my Mom at first then after many of years it just stuck.

This Church is located at 2008 North Goldenrod Rd. If not mistaken it is between Amscot and TL's place.

Ok thank you to both you and Cocoamom for the reply. Just a weird coincidence I guess. The one I saw is actually out further, near Orlando Executive airport.

If you go to Carowinds Amusment Park and look over the benches and trees you will see lots of female names carved in everything from benches, trees, and anything someone could stick a knife into. I've been standing in line and watched girls do this. My schoolmate always signed her Joannie name as JoanE.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back