LP Now Says He "Wouldn't Have Gotten Involved"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it was Blink that set TES up. But they are moving quick! It was just talked about late last night!

I joke about it, but I do admire LP for going public with this also. I can think of many situations (usually attorneys) who go all out for the client, but then later act like they think maybe they were duped.

I wonder what it was in the docs that convinced LP? My guess is that it was something about the parents and their actions.

And maybe, Mysteriew, the smell in the car and the maggots help convince him. So many people smelled the smell of death that its hard to ignore. I am grateful to Blink....Tim Miller is a dear and runs a top notch operation.

After seeing Leonard on CNN News I believe he is a very humble man. I believe he may be a man that sees good in every one and was giving Casey a benefit of a doubt till he saw the 400 page document. It takes a real man to say he made a mistake and shouldn't of posted bail after reading the documents.

I have to wonder "WHY NOW" that the Anthony's are going to ask Eqqusearch to help find Caylee, I had been hoping that they would, thinking they would take whatever help they could get to find Caylee, but it was said that Cindy DIDNT WANT Eqqusearch, so I wonder if the docs being released has made Cindy realize she's on a sinking ship if she keeps defending Casey?

I wondered it too because, altho I cant link it, I was pretty sure she said early on that she would not ask them because they would search for a body and not a live child. I'm sure I heard her say that....could be wrong. Maybe she realizes that if she really believes Caylee is alive, then rule out everything!

But she knows shes not...but pretending still.

Amen!

They didn't do their homework BEFORE they jumped in head first.

Very, very bad miscalculation for intelligent businessmen.

I agree...a funny way to do business! If I jumped before checking I would be in the poorhouse!

I taped the Headline News interview at 6:00 PM. I will upload and post the link here and in the Media Forum. About an hour it should be ready!

Thanks Patty, I appreciate all of the vids you upload... you rock!

Tony in his time here has been a total class act. You could hear in his comments that he loves his family and loves his country and the freedoms and rights it provides. He spoke many times of his respect for his uncle and how smart he is and who things changed after the bail was posted. Leonard held on to his beliefs and moved forward with them. He put up $50,000 of his own money to pursue a theory that he believed in. The whole team deserves our respect IMHO because I truly believe they are here for Caylee.

You know in the Padilla's defense they are just like regular people here and they aren't given any information from LE unless it's public information. I didn't like them bonding Casey out, but I think it's downright cold to turn around and say "I told you so."

Tony in his time here has been a total class act. You could hear in his comments that he loves his family and loves his country and the freedoms and rights it provides. He spoke many times of his respect for his uncle and how smart he is and who things changed after the bail was posted. Leonard held on to his beliefs and moved forward with them. He put up $50,000 of his own money to pursue a theory that he believed in. The whole team deserves our respect IMHO because I truly believe they are here for Caylee.

I really questioned their motivation but having gotten the chance to talk to Tony a few times, I think I misjudged his motivation. I'm sure they are both very upset because they hoped for the best and were misled.

:clap::clap::clap:
You know in the Padilla's defense they are just like regular people here and they aren't given any information from LE unless it's public information. I didn't like them bonding Casey out, but I think it's downright cold to turn around and say "I told you so."

I'm wondering if JB is coming up with some way to convince LP and TP not to revoke CA's bond immediately. JB allowed LP to believe he could talk to CA until he handed over the money to release her. Then suddenly LP realizes he can not speak to CA at ALL. How insulting. But I wonder now if LP and TP are planning their "last laugh"? Or is CA still enjoying more pizza, MTV, and hot baths today because JB is working LP and TP for more time?

Just saw this and it breaks my heart. I had such faith that Leonard Padilla could go in there and Columbo his way to a solution - probably the same amount of faith he had. I feel bad for him. If this man believes that Casey's sweet toddler is no longer alive, then neither can I. Just so very, very sad.

ITA...Who can blame him.
These people don't seem human. He must feel like he's lost a little faith in humanity.
But he can still be the hero in all this if he uses his resources and sleuthing capability, to bring this family down and get justice for Caylee.
How I wish Casey would have given Caylee up for adoption.
She'd more than likely be a happy, healthy, smiling, LIVING three year old baby girl right now, cheerfully
entertaining her family
by "reading" a book aloud to them.
It just breaks my heart.

I think LP got at least 50 grand worth of advertising/press.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

He got more bad press than good... I think this will be something that will hurt his reputation as a media personality. (for a long time, to come...)

I liked both of the Padillas. I've seen Tonys demeanor and statements change since last week. That man followed his heart, though he really didn't know much about this case, at least he felt he could make a difference. I'd be kinda sorry to see him go, I enjoyed his interviews. He was always truthful, though we knew he didn't know the details, he was truthful to what he thought was correct. He's already has had to eat crow almost every day. (is that the right saying?)

He got more bad press than good... I think this will be something that will hurt his reputation as a media personality. (for a long time, to come...)

I'll only believe 'that' if he walks away from this with NO further interviews concerning this case, NO forthcoming book about it, and NO added PR people. I'm sorry, but I don't buy him as a 'concerned citizen'. I've read a LOT about him, and I just don't believe he's sincere. It's just my own opinion, but if I were a betting person, I'd put money on a book deal. Time will tell. In the meantime, there's no Caylee.

On Headline News right now. LP being interviewed tells reporter that had he read these 400 pages of documents about CA's case, he would not have "gotten involved". He also stated he and his team are refocusing the way in which they will be searching for Caylee (i.e. they will now start searching for her as deceased). Not sure how much a BH can help in that though when LP isn't even permitted to speak with CA himself.

well gee, LP, ya don't say... by golly.

:)

:shocked2: I give props to Leonard. At a time when Caylee needed someone to STEP UP it wasn't her mom or her grandparents Leonard went for it. It takes a BIG person to admit they were wrong. It was a $50,000 lesson and I'm sure he will handle it.:HBwhiteflag:

:takeabow::takeabow::takeabow::clap:

To Yuri and his team for the best damn "Never let 'em know what you're really thinking!" performance!!!

"It looks like Law Enforcement is sitting on their *advertiser censored**es trying to hang POOR Casey Anthony..."

"Why would they release this 400+ pages of discovery NOW?"

"Could Casey Anthony actually have outsmarted Law Enforcement??"

HAHAHAHA

I can just picture while Padilla & Co. were securing her bond and Baez was telling the cops "You got squat" Yuri Melich said, "Just wait, it's not time yet..."

"Let her bond out, and everyone will see how much she DOESN'T help find Caylee. Oh and in the meantime, we ought to act like we screwed up by releasing the discovery. They'll call us idiots! Casey will get nice and comfy..."

Now the timing of it all makes so much sense!!

I feel bad for the Padillas. They made a poor decision in believing they could get a full-time liar to tell the truth. Turns out, they weren't allowed to even speak to Casey.

So they're temporarily out $50,000, but there's also the rental of the Winnebago (not cheap!), the salaries of the additional BHs/guards; the food; the airfare from California. Good grief, they've dropped a small fortune.

Ultimately, however, Casey's bail will be revoked, they'll get their money back, and the Padillas will gain future income from interviews and a book deal. They'll be fine.

It's just the shear humiliation that Casey and Jose caused them. But then Casey's been humiliating her own family for quite a while now, and will continue to do so until her dying day. At least the Padillas can walk away from her. As for the Anthonys? They're stuck forever with Casey, a promiscuous pathological liar and sociopath who murdered her own 2-year-old daughter.

I'll only believe 'that' if he walks away from this with NO further interviews concerning this case, NO forthcoming book about it, and NO added PR people. I'm sorry, but I don't buy him as a 'concerned citizen'. I've read a LOT about him, and I just don't believe he's sincere. It's just my own opinion, but if I were a betting person, I'd put money on a book deal. Time will tell. In the meantime, there's no Caylee.

Oh, I think LP will try to milk it for all it is worth... he is a self-proclaimed media *advertiser censored*. But this case will haunt his reputation for years to come...

His nephew seems sincere in his interaction on the boards... I have to give TP that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon
Back