LP Now Says He "Wouldn't Have Gotten Involved"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Even I know, as a little old lady in Florida, no one but Baez was going to be able to talk to Casey.

Im with you.. i dont feel at all sorry for the Padilla's it was very obvious to me he was crazy to think she would think of him/them as her best friends if they got her out of jail,shes only lawyering up big time to save her azz she is not in any way wanting to 'find her daughter' if that was the case she'd be out actively searching instead of only going to talk with Baez, I dont like Baez either he gives me the ibbie jibbies.

Nicely said, Gizzy.

I'm a Tony fan also. I might have been a Leonard fan IF he had concentrated on 'finding Caylee' and avoided the media.

I sure wouldn't mind being bailed out by these gentlemen though.... I just can't decide what crime to commit. Anyone have any good ideas? lol j/k

Hey, I'll "conspire" along with you as long as they throw Rob in!!:clap:

I don't understand what it is about the 400-page document that has caused LP to change his mind. It all just corroborates what was already known. Casey obstructed justice, lied to the police and didn't try to help them find Caylee. LP knew all of this, along with the fact that she waited 31 days to even tell anyone Caylee was missing, and that was only because her mom forced it out of her.

Maybe he's just tired of sitting in that trailer while Casey and her attorney go about their lives.

... I do think that they came with good intentions and were unprepared to battle the evil vortex swirling over Hopespring Drive.
Snipped, underline is mine.

:bananalama:LOL. Thank you. I needed the levity.

I agree Bam. Thank you for putting it words for me :)

LP and TP came in because they truly wanted to help. At first, I too thought it all had to do with the "reality show." I changed my mind after watching LP on NG. Also, when Tony showed up here to answer the hard questions. He came on his own. No one asked him. Tony showed up one day and took the heat. I am very grateful to him for joining WS and giving us a chance to interrogate him basically.

Tim Miller and Equasearch...what an amazing organization. Hopefully, they will be able to find Casey.

Tricia,
I'd like to think you're right, but here's my problem:
(I don't know how to quote-on-quote)

"Originally Posted by bam
After seeing Leonard on CNN News I believe he is a very humble man. I believe he may be a man that sees good in every one and was giving Casey a benefit of a doubt TILL HE SAW the 400 page document. It takes a real man to say he made a mistake and shouldn't of posted bail after reading the documents"...

Tricia, If LP & TP are the professionals they claim to be, why would they post bail without this info? They HAD to have known these documents could be damaging, and been betting on the contents.

I sincerely hope you're right. I'm soooooo very tired of media *advertiser censored*.

Now....I'm gonna' make a bet.....Tim Miller and Equasearch....will break this wide open.

I don't understand what it is about the 400-page document that has caused LP to change his mind. It all just corroborates what was already known. Casey obstructed justice, lied to the police and didn't try to help them find Caylee. LP knew all of this, along with the fact that she waited 31 days to even tell anyone Caylee was missing, and that was only because her mom forced it out of her.

Maybe he's just tired of sitting in that trailer while Casey and her attorney go about their lives.
He didn't really seem to know much about the case when he showed up. I do think his intentions were good, but I think 'he got took.'

He was my hope for solving this whole mess:( I was putting all my eggs in the Padilla basket. I hope he doesn't give up.

Tony all but said this one night.

Thanks for the heads up, Gizzy. :)

I didn't know.... it's impossible to keep up with everything in this crazy case. lol

Well, I'm glad they're going to end this charade & devote their money, expertise & time to more deserving people in need.

Hey, I'll "conspire" along with you as long as they throw Rob in!!:clap:

Hehehe

Ok..... now we have a team.... we just need a CRIME. lol

Wanna throw over a drug store or somethin'..... just NOT the drugstore where the make believe kidnapper is going to drop off Caylee, ok? lol

I believe he was used! Really sorry about that. Maybe that will teach some people to come here before making rash judgements!!!! jmo

I don't see it that way. I think he was the user.

He used this situation for publicity.

On Headline News right now. LP being interviewed tells reporter that had he read these 400 pages of documents about CA's case, he would not have "gotten involved". He also stated he and his team are refocusing the way in which they will be searching for Caylee (i.e. they will now start searching for her as deceased). Not sure how much a BH can help in that though when LP isn't even permitted to speak with CA himself.

a little late, imo
Bunch of grandstanding...IMO
poorly planned out....IMO
etc
etc
etc
IMO IMO

Tricia,
I'd like to think you're right, but here's my problem:
(I don't know how to quote-on-quote)

"Originally Posted by bam
After seeing Leonard on CNN News I believe he is a very humble man. I believe he may be a man that sees good in every one and was giving Casey a benefit of a doubt TILL HE SAW the 400 page document. It takes a real man to say he made a mistake and shouldn't of posted bail after reading the documents"...

Tricia, If LP & TP are the professionals they claim to be, why would they post bail without this info? They HAD to have known these documents could be damaging, and been betting on the contents.

I sincerely hope you're right. I'm soooooo very tired of media *advertiser censored*.

Now....I'm gonna' make a bet.....Tim Miller and Equasearch....will break this wide open.

I understand what you are saying:blowkiss:

AND YES, TIM MILLER AND EQUASEARCH ARE GOING TO BREAK THIS CASE WIDE OPEN. I have complete faith in his group.

:shocked2: I give props to Leonard. At a time when Caylee needed someone to STEP UP it wasn't her mom or her grandparents Leonard went for it. It takes a BIG person to admit they were wrong. It was a $50,000 lesson and I'm sure he will handle it.:HBwhiteflag:

:takeabow::takeabow::takeabow::clap:

To Yuri and his team for the best damn "Never let 'em know what you're really thinking!" performance!!!

"It looks like Law Enforcement is sitting on their *advertiser censored**es trying to hang POOR Casey Anthony..."

"Why would they release this 400+ pages of discovery NOW?"

"Could Casey Anthony actually have outsmarted Law Enforcement??"

HAHAHAHA

I can just picture while Padilla & Co. were securing her bond and Baez was telling the cops "You got squat" Yuri Melich said, "Just wait, it's not time yet..."

"Let her bond out, and everyone will see how much she DOESN'T help find Caylee. Oh and in the meantime, we ought to act like we screwed up by releasing the discovery. They'll call us idiots! Casey will get nice and comfy..."

Now the timing of it all makes so much sense!!

I think that LE released the documents because they where required to under Florida law. The Orlando Sentinal made a request for the documents under the Freedom of Information act & the Judge ordered LE to release them. Baez tried unsuccessfully to stop it.

imo

expensive lesson learned.... :slap:

if within legal limits, I say threaten to have the bond revoked if Caylee is not handed over to proper authority or no actual credible information comes forward pertaining to the child's location.

If you are going to set a time limit and you're not going for immediate, I say keep the original time frame of Friday!!

too much time has passed, this child needed to be found two months ago!

Thanks for the heads up, Gizzy. :)

I didn't know.... it's impossible to keep up with everything in this crazy case. lol

Well, I'm glad they're going to end this charade & devote their money, expertise & time to more deserving people in need.
Thought you would like to know how right on you were.

I think that LE released the documents because they where required to under Florida law. The Orlando Sentinal made a request for the documents under the Freedom of Information act & the Judge ordered LE to release them. Baez tried unsuccessfully to stop it.

imo

You're right and LE probably wasn't thinking about timing of it all. But what the hell let's just SAY it was all part of the MASTER PLAN?? haha

Something is bugging me about all these attorney meetings for Casey. I mean, what the hell would any defense lawyer need from his client for 7 hours one day, and then again the next, and another one later this week? Is it just me, or does this sound a bit much?

Aren't those billable hours?? He should already have an inkling of a plan, what the hell is Casey doing? Typing and quoting case law for him?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

I understand what you are saying:blowkiss:

AND YES, TIM MILLER AND EQUASEARCH ARE GOING TO BREAK THIS CASE WIDE OPEN. I have complete faith in his group.

I have been so hoping Tim Miller would get involved!
I have 1000% Faith in that man and his team!
God Bless Him!:star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

You're right and LE probably wasn't thinking about timing of it all. But what the hell let's just SAY it was all part of the MASTER PLAN?? haha

Something is bugging me about all these attorney meetings for Casey. I mean, what the hell would any defense lawyer need from his client for 7 hours one day, and then again the next, and another one later this week? Is it just me, or does this sound a bit much?

Aren't those billable hours?? He should already have an inkling of a plan, what the hell is Casey doing? Typing and quoting case law for him?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

It is a bit much. Is she his only client?
hmmmmmmmmmmm
imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro