LP's Confidence #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LP's latest confident comment is that he believes the link in the "Daisy Chain" is that the Meter Reader's "supervisor is a neighbor of the Anthony's."

I wonder if this Meter Reader can sue Leonard for insinuating on national TV that he's involved in some kind of conspiracy

Does anyone know?

I know Libel & slander laws are kind of tricky but you would think that this Meter Reader would have some kind of claim against LP & all the negative comments.

So where does the source at the jail fit in?

LP's latest confident comment is that he believes the link in the "Daisy Chain" is that the Meter Reader's "supervisor is a neighbor of the Anthony's."

I wonder if this Meter Reader can sue Leonard for insinuating on national TV that he's involved in some kind of conspiracy

Does anyone know?

I know Libel & slander laws are kind of tricky but you would think that this Meter Reader would have some kind of claim against LP & all the negative comments.

Lee hasn't tried to sue him either and you know what LP insinuated about him!

Does anyone know?

He also began to say something about three MR's there.. in September. NG called him on it real quick.. wouldn't let him finish. Thank goodness... all we need is more MR's and another month thrown in! :confused:

So where does the source at the jail fit in?

I don't know Chilly.

On the NG show tonight he said that the MR's supervisor is a neighbor of the Anthony's.

You know how LP is always very vague & shifty with his answers it's hard to figure out exactly what he's saying.

I'm starting to think he does it on purpose

Lee hasn't tried to sue him either and you know what LP insinuated about him!

From what I understand it's pretty hard to sue somebody for slander & libel.

Free Speech always gets in the way I guess

I think you have to actually prove that you were harmed or lost income by a statement and You also have to prove that the statement is false.

Don't quote me on any of this - I'm just posting 3rd hand info

I don't know Chilly.

On the NG show tonight he said that the MR's supervisor is a neighbor of the Anthony's.

You know how LP is always very vague & shifty with his answers it's hard to figure out exactly what he's saying.

heh heh heh.....Didn't you see him grinning from ear to ear?
Also had that devilish eye twinke going on.
Just like a cat with the proverbial mouse.

I don't know Chilly.

I think he does do it on purpose. He said the guy was a "neighbor". That could be right next door or a full mile away. Think about it... they're all "neighbors" in a sense! Tennessee is my "neighbor" to the north, for goodness sake!

heh heh heh.....Didn't you see him grinning from ear to ear?
Also had that devilish eye twinke going on.
Just like a cat with the proverbial mouse.

Or just like someone who is pretending to know more than they really do.

I think he does do it on purpose. He said the guy was a "neighbor". That could be right next door or a full mile away. Think about it... they're all "neighbors" in a sense! Tennessee is my "neighbor" to the north, for goodness sake!

Even if the meter reader is a neighbor (to some degree) of the Anthony's, how does that tie him into the daisy chain?

Does anyone know?

As long as he says "I think" or "I believe" or "allegedly" he's ok. If he said the MR knew about the body from information he got from his supervisor. Then he'd be in trouble.

Except I heard on the 911 tape of the MR's December call, the supervisor comment that it was near "the street where I live" (paraphrased).

It almost feels like I am on the sidelines watching LP throw spaghetti noodle after spaghetti noodle against the wall, awaiting to see which one sticks. LoL

Except I heard on the 911 tape of the MR's December call, the supervisor comment that it was near "the street where I live" (paraphrased).

It almost feels like I am on the sidelines watching LP throw spaghetti noodle after spaghetti noodle against the wall, awaiting to see which one sticks. LoL

Well, it looks like LP got the Street where I live" noodle before any of us picked up on it! How'd that happen?:waitasec:

Or just like someone who is pretending to know more than they really do.
Hear you on this one. He's starting to really Pizz me off! Wish he'd go home now. What on earth could he possibly be adding now?

moo

I can see what this thread has become since I decided to bow out. (Shaking my head)

Hear you on this one. He's starting to really Pizz me off! Wish he'd go home now. What on earth could he possibly be adding now?

moo

I'm glad he didn't.
I had no idea that the MR's supervisor lived in the same area.
The protestors must have drove him crazy. In fact, I bet he had everyone he knew on the look out for Caylee.

I'm glad that LP shared that information and I'm really surprised that no one here at WS knew about the neighbor + supervisor + meter reader connection.

Is the MM's supervisor the same person fka his "friend," at whose house he should have taken his bathroom break? Does he have a whole bevy of acquaintances in the A neighborhood? I admit I don't know or have any way to know all the facts about MM, or all that transpired with him and LE about his tips and ultimate discovery, but I'm just going to wait until I do before I decide he is a conspirator. Just based on human experience, I think the multi-tip, no discovery until December scenario was just the result of a mistake that compounded itself, and MM was just a sleuthy guy. LP may know something I don't, but I have no way to know that either, for sure. He's capable of being right and capable of being wrong. As I've said before, he does seem to enjoy poking the defense with a verbal stick sometimes, just to irritate them. That's an okay hobby, I guess. My "worry" about him is that he might be needed as a witness someday, and that all the tv stuff could come back to haunt him. I don't single him out for this -- I have that worry about a lot of witnesses.

moo

I beleive LP is back home. IMO, the shows call him and ask him to be on and share his "opinion, theory" etc. IMO, if they thought LP was talking out of both sides of his mouth they probably would not invite him to speak.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphmaic
Back